Forums

Retrun crafted weapon skins of old crafting system to the new one

Kozuki

If you check the Showroom's weapon skin section, there are a lot of weapon skins that are now can no longer obtainable. They used to be crafted by Forgekeeper, but the new crafting system has phased them out.

I hope to see them obtainable again. Not in F10, though.

Maybe each profession can craft a weapon skin. Upon equip them all, you will gain an achievement to access to a special weapon skin. Similar to how you get the Promise outfit.

• 3 weeks later...

Yeh, just came to the same realization after coming back from a 6 month break. I find out that I can make a cool weapon for my BladeMaster now that I've progressed far enough into the game, then later discover the same feature used to craft it was taken with the Gunslinger update. However, what I found odd was that its weapon skin can still be previewed and says it can be acquired in a contract with the ForgeKeepers. I guess NCSoft's definition of a "revamp" is completely screwing up an entire feature that didn't need change to begin with. To me, it sounds like Crafting took a major step back and NCSoft broke the only feature that could've gotten me the only weapon skin that I liked for no apparent reason. This all happened months ago and they've yet to remove it, fix the description or say something about it.

Archived