Sign in to follow this  
UndrPSI

can't level to 55?

1 minute ago, UndrPSI said:

Thanks.  Is there not a xp bar to show progress?

When you are leveling it will turn light blue and stay that way until you hit lvl 55.

KOEKJE   

i can't see it turn light blue although i've been playing for a long time (only story) for the past 3 days. does that mean i'm not leveling? i'm hongmoon 5 chapter 12 act 8

Suna   

You are leveling hongmoon levels until story is at the point you unlock 50 - 55.

Saiyun   
32 minutes ago, KOEKJE said:

i can't see it turn light blue although i've been playing for a long time (only story) for the past 3 days. does that mean i'm not leveling? i'm hongmoon 5 chapter 12 act 8

I was like that I had to start from act 5 but I didn't see the light blue xp bar till I reached act 8 quests.  

What they did in order to add the lv 55 content was to freeze your Hongmoon Levels when you begin doing Solak storyline. Instead of your exp going to raising your HM levels, it goes to lv 51-55. Once you get to lv 55, the Hongmoon Levels unlock again and are leveled up as normal. If you're wondering where in the storyline you hit lv 55, assuming you do all the quests in the storyline, you should hit 55 shortly after leaving the Ajinara temple.