Forums

What is going on with EU Server ?

Valiant

So yah first of all, why the server is so lagging after last update from my ping bounce from stable in game ping 160ms to 220ms.

And second , why icmp.eu.ncwest.com not responding to ping trace no longer after last update?

What if I want to trace my ping ? what should i do and the lag problem will be fixed soon ?

I dunno. I mean it's easier to play on EU than NA without Laptop-optimization... At least on NA, I have to have it checked.

I seen the changes today so I'm slightly flabbergasted by you guys complaining about ping when I get like 7 fps with 200+ ms in NA... And that's with optimization on.

On 12/10/2017 at 6:32 AM, SalemK said:

It is also a problem in NA. Very annoying and I won't be renewing premium until it's fixed.

Seem like it general problem and I think it appear on their network side for eu since we can't ping trace their server no more

9 hours ago, Athaya said:

Also stuttering after the last update.

Best thing, the lag getting worst and worst everyday while in same i can't test my shit ping on their server because something wrong with their server ip.
Worst game server and worst communication as well. 

2 hours ago, Amarathiel said:

As to anwser the question why you cant ping their servers and traceip.

It's most likely because they now block you from doing so in order to block any possible ddos attack via those methods.

I would agree to that but the problem is you still able to ping NA server, so what you say doesn't make sense since NA was getting ddos as well.

Archived