Forums

Frozen Vipercap Cavern BUGGED, NO EXTRA MUSHROOMS FOR FAST COMPLETION

darkhell666

THIS:

"When the Giant Golden Vipercap is defeated, players will collect Frozen Mushrooms based on how quickly they managed to complete the dungeon"

LIES, based on this:

"Complete the Daily Dungeon: “Frozen Vipercap Cavern” – The faster you are, the more Frozen Mushrooms you’ll receive!"

No matter if you do very fast or soo slow that you get the message "Thieves have grabbed some...(i can't remember the rest) items, rewards, whatever", you always get 5 mushrooms from this quest.

This is other of the things that was introduced with this patch and are bugged (like other things like increased boss lvl, decreased gold reward, mail problems related to some character names, etc, etc.), pls fix all this bugs.

In Russia server, clearing the dungeon with best effort gives you 5 shrooms + 1 soup, aka 10 shrooms.

NCWest are just being stingy here, since 13 shrooms per day mean 3 oils/7 pet pods just from doing the event dungeon.

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/9/2017 at 2:37 PM, Kozuki said:

In Russia server, clearing the dungeon with best effort gives you 5 shrooms + 1 soup, aka 10 shrooms.

NCWest are just being stingy here, since 13 shrooms per day mean 3 oils/7 pet pods just from doing the event dungeon.

Possibly this.

HOWEVER, may I remind you guys that if fast runs receive that many more mushrooms, it would be hectic trying to find a party on your alts because everyone wants a geared player for the extra shrooms. I would rather not spend 10 minute just to find a party without people leaving for a chance at a stronger party.

9 minutes ago, Tsunade said:

HOWEVER, may I remind you guys that if fast runs receive that many more mushrooms, it would be hectic trying to find a party on your alts because everyone wants a geared player for the extra shrooms. I would rather not spend 10 minute just to find a party without people leaving for a chance at a stronger party.

are you DPSing the  golden mushroom ?

1 hour ago, JoannaRamira said:

well i just don't see the differences because the most time consuming part would be running to the golden shroom.  rest..it's just mechanics.

With a decent HM 12, the boss dies in a minute or less. I have had parties all HM 4 or lower, all present and doing mechs and it takes up to 3-4 minutes. This time gap is a big deal if you want that extra 5 mushroom from the soup, Hence people will be leaving lowbie parties more often.

2 hours ago, Tsunade said:

With a decent HM 12, the boss dies in a minute or less. I have had parties all HM 4 or lower, all present and doing mechs and it takes up to 3-4 minutes. This time gap is a big deal if you want that extra 5 mushroom from the soup, Hence people will be leaving lowbie parties more often.

Doing perfect mechs is fine, knowing how the previous way this even was. 

Like i said eaelier

Max is 5

After a while the golden mushroom will eat a part making it 3. This won't happen with 6 people doing mech. 

And it won't happen if people with enough dps, dps it down. 

1 hour ago, Hirukaru said:

Doing perfect mechs is fine, knowing how the previous way this even was. 

Like i said eaelier

Max is 5

After a while the golden mushroom will eat a part making it 3. This won't happen with 6 people doing mech. 

And it won't happen if people with enough dps, dps it down. 

Yes currently is fine, I'm talking about if they did what BNS RU did and gave 10 instead of 5 to fast parties. Everyone would keep leaving parties until they find one with a strong player.

I remember clearing this just fine last year, getting the max reward bonus easily.
We didn't have the current whale gear on people faceroll DPSing, just threw orbs, and often with a full party of lv 16~ alts.  
They should equalize player gear for these events or something. Player skill is tanking inversely as equip evolution goes up. 

In previous years you got your standard amount with the box but then had to bid against others for the extra mushrooms in the end of dungeon box, i much prefer this then having to waste gold bidding for them.

I do the event on 10 characters and it's pretty convenient when there's some high geared people to make it go faster but honestly i also think it's pointless to have these events where you can completely ignore the mechanics of the dungeon and just burn it down instead.

I'm glad that you don't lose mushrooms if you have bad luck with your party setup but at the same time it means that impatient people won't wait for everyone to load in and there are some players that just stand at the entrance and don't even bother trying at all.

I don't know there is a time anymore. I've gotten 8 every time I do it. 3 from the quest letter and 5 from the dynamic. Then the 3 you can get from the D.C. and the 1 from the HMS for free (as far as I know 12 is the max per day). But I've only ever seen 8 total from the shroom dungeon.

Smartass, you know what they ment by saying that phrase. they dont want you to get 6 shrooms instead of 8 so thats why they said it. killing it within 8mins after killing the jar will give you 8 shrooms if youre slow and take longer then that youll get 6, thats why they said the way to do it is fast so you dont get 6

one day some people were afk and we were killing the boss in 3 - took a bit more than usual ofcourse, but we got 6 shrooms, instead of 8. The message "some whatever stole the treasure" appeared 2 times on the screen.

so, the number of shrooms you can get does drop eventually.

AND if you enter at the moment when someone completing dungeon, you gonna lose enter possibility and quest for that day, don't bother animore with started groups becose of that. And manage your daily "1" carefully, at all time you get 40 or so, its not wise to take then to 1 maybe you gonna need 10 or so to another character  at event end to get something and not end up with 55 or similar.

On 12/25/2017 at 4:53 AM, Tsunade said:

Possibly this.

You can get max chest with no gear. Biggest factor for fast clear is having 30k stamina.

the chest is nothing, ever, not supposed to be.  how ever, the dynamic box gives less if done slowly.  also, who cares what other servers are doing, we do what our servers are doing.  different models for running the show on each server.  so Russian servers doing soups in the box does not mater.  just for giggles, me and a few friends purposely did horribly to see if its bugged and only get 5.....  we got 3, so performance does matter, 5 is just the cap. 

Archived