Daily login reward broken compensation

ToxicGaming

As we all know and can tell the promised new daily login reward system is broken and not even functional.. It's been that way for almost 4 days now which is 4 days of daily loot gone. Curious if we are even going to get any compensation for this error as I don't see it even being fixed will the weekly reset

12 hours ago, Liinxy said:

Hello everyone,

We found the issue that's causing the Login Rewards to not work properly and we'll be fixing it during next week's maintenance on December 13.

Thank you for your patience!

Just gonna toss this in here. 

Staff did indeed state it would be worked on next maintenance. 

NC you promised this.. and failed..  You owe us from December 6th until its implemented. Its like fraud when said, written. Its easy to add back to the time it was suppose to be added to game. Just provide a gift box to those of us and our many alts. Also give us Lyn Gunner. 

Thanks

1 hour ago, Arkdain said:

as for me i dont really care for a compensation since this system just got introduced is not like it was before....so we are not losing anything at all

that's were your wrong... I stopped buying premium but decided to get a month just for this daily thing... and I come to find that it's not working. ... so I invested for that feature that they promised and failed to deliver.

This is why they need to run test servers before they implement the update live, just so huge errors like this are caught before and fixed. I would rather the patch be delayed a week or two then them shove it out and have it broken and glitched like they are extremely fond of doing. 

thats weird they said that thou cause on  blade  & soul ops right after maintenance finished they said login rewards was disabled until further notice
they said this on dec 6th right after the maintenance / update ended so even thou it was supposed to be disabled for all then guess  some people could still do it thou

On 12/9/2017 at 8:23 AM, ToxicGaming said:

As we all know and can tell the promised new daily login reward system is broken and not even functional.. It's been that way for almost 4 days now which is 4 days of daily loot gone. Curious if we are even going to get any compensation for this error as I don't see it even being fixed will the weekly reset

Technically they didnt promise anything. Its a new feature which they said would come, so since you didnt have anything before the patch from it there is nothing you are loosing out on.

Lol when will you guys learn to stop buying things ahead of time before it actually gets here and then you blame NC when things don't work out in your favor. So if you bought premium solely for a system that hasn't even been introduced to us yet then its on you, reminds me of when everybody rushed to buy radiant energies.

For any and all of you who are defending NC for not implementing the system at the time it was ADVERTISED, you're wrong, incorrect, and inaccurate. Just because they didn't wrap pinky fingers with us and swear over their mothers' graves that it would be working by that date, it was advertised to be implemented on that date. I'm not saying that things don't happen, because it's definitely a high probability when such things aren't tested on a PTR before patch day. However, when it's advertised to happen at a certain time, it's to be expected at that time. If things don't work out and that part of the content is delayed, the potential rewards or goodies we would get would not be in our possession, ergo we missed out on those items. Just because some of you are laid back enough to not let this sort of thing bother you, and enough to not worry about conpensation, it doesn't mean the people who ARE concerned with it are not owed compensation. Premium membership is something you pay for, for certain perks. If you already forked over your money but did not receive what you paid for, you are owed what you're due. On the other side of the equation, being NC's side, if you service or product is ONLY for people who subscribe to premium services, you owe the customer such services, AS advertised, for money you already received. There's no "technicality" to debate, and it is what it is. I'm not super worried about compensation myself, but I would be less dissatisfied over my shiny new button not working if I did get compensation. It's not a huge deal to some of us, but let's not dismiss others' feelings and opinions on the matter as irrelevant.

17 hours ago, Shunaia said:

For any and all of you who are defending NC for not implementing the system at the time it was ADVERTISED, you're wrong, incorrect, and inaccurate. Just because they didn't wrap pinky fingers with us and swear over their mothers' graves that it would be working by that date, it was advertised to be implemented on that date. I'm not saying that things don't happen, because it's definitely a high probability when such things aren't tested on a PTR before patch day. However, when it's advertised to happen at a certain time, it's to be expected at that time. If things don't work out and that part of the content is delayed, the potential rewards or goodies we would get would not be in our possession, ergo we missed out on those items. Just because some of you are laid back enough to not let this sort of thing bother you, and enough to not worry about conpensation, it doesn't mean the people who ARE concerned with it are not owed compensation. Premium membership is something you pay for, for certain perks. If you already forked over your money but did not receive what you paid for, you are owed what you're due. On the other side of the equation, being NC's side, if you service or product is ONLY for people who subscribe to premium services, you owe the customer such services, AS advertised, for money you already received. There's no "technicality" to debate, and it is what it is. I'm not super worried about compensation myself, but I would be less dissatisfied over my shiny new button not working if I did get compensation. It's not a huge deal to some of us, but let's not dismiss others' feelings and opinions on the matter as irrelevant.

I agree. I pay my premium membership every month for those "extra" rewards. When I'm told that we get extra login rewards for being a premium member, then I expect them to provide those rewards. Especially when they set a date for those rewards and I've been paying for it. As a customer it's what I'm owed. If you want to get technical, then you pay $12/mo for a service or rather $3/wk. One month they short you a week so that's $3 worth of rewards that you feel that you haven't received. Mind you that $3 isn't a whole lot, but say you got your car fixed and they short changed you by $3.. would you care then? Most likely. It's all about getting what you were essentially promised. We were promised login rewards on the 6th of December. It's now the 12th of December and we won't see them until tomorrow after maintenance. People have a right to be upset over that.

things like this don't just fly under the radar.

I'm guessing they will compensate us with something just to make people shut up, but things like this that screw over the community are getting more and more often and I did notice the server population is very much low even after the merges... you go in F8 and see 100.000 rooms, but are those ghost rooms because it's impossible that out of 100.000 you can't find 1 party of IF .. or EL .. and just 2 or 3 for the new dungeons... I would expect the chat to be spammed.

Because of the way they treat the customers .. the paying customers people will just keep on leaving.. my clan is on the break of calling it a day and just moving out of the game.

People keep on defending all there mistakes.. but why ..  why defend when they make mistakes.. why defend when EU players get screwed each time ... when you pay for something and get nothing in return.

People go on and on that "as long as whales spend money they game will survive"  ... no.. that's a stupid logic... whales are people .. like you and me.. whales came from another game and can move to another game... you wont see them waste there time and money on an empty game...   the normal guys .. like you and me ..and so on.. we invest some money it's true.. for premium.. a trove .. a few keys .. a few perks... when we go.. it takes a huge bite out of the community.

Keep defending them... let them get more and more lazy... they will cut people on the job because the community got lazy.. and the slow death already started... the merges were the clues.. first they merged a few , then they fully merged.. now you can see the towns get more empty.... and who can blame people... when NCSoft says that you will have some "decent" perks.. and you end up getting screwed... EU is EU .. NA is NA ... KR is KR ...  were all different .... they did emergency maint. before.. why not do it now as well ? .. that would have been a damn nice job .. I highly doubt that people would have bitched about it .. as long as they made it clear that we would get our button working.... so... here I am.. spending money on a product that fails to offer what was promised.

One month they short you a week so that's $3 worth of rewards that you feel that you haven't received. O

As a premium payer i can understand where your coming from but we didnt have the login rewards before and everything else is the same as usual so i dont see how we lost anything. Yes it was promised but some technical glitch happen to keep it from happening in its first week but will be here the following week hopefully. If we get any compensation it would be for a broken promise and go to everyone whether they pay premium or not because they didnt get their login rewards either. I honestly am not expecting or hoping we get something for this small delay. It would be nice yes but if we dont, i wont feel as if i lost anything because i still got everything else that i got the week before still. 

I must clarify i understand this is just  my opinion among many others and i am not saying people dont have the right to be upset but really we didnt lose anything that we had the previous week. 

Anyone else think its a strange coincidence that a system that was to provide a large portion of the playerbase with free hm coin should be "not working as intended" right before trove? and all of the resources that could have been used to make sure it DID work were used to make sure the humble brag system was working, a system that nobody wanted or asked for, a system that is being removed after a SINGLE week due to backlash from the community. I certainly find that to be a very strange coincidence, almost as if nc west wants to try and force people to spend large amounts of money on their p2w trove event, how oddly coincidental :P

1 hour ago, GonnaNeedaMontage said:

Anyone else think its a strange coincidence that a system that was to provide a large portion of the playerbase with free hm coin should be "not working as intended" right before trove? and all of the resources that could have been used to make sure it DID work were used to make sure the humble brag system was working, a system that nobody wanted or asked for, a system that is being removed after a SINGLE week due to backlash from the community. I certainly find that to be a very strange coincidence, almost as if nc west wants to try and force people to spend large amounts of money on their p2w trove event, how oddly coincidental :P

Free HMcoins? What? Wasn't it just some extra XP charms and items? Daily HM coins will come with the premium overhaul next year.

4 hours ago, GonnaNeedaMontage said:

The "free HM coins" (which aren't actually "free", but whatever) are a new Premium perk coming in 2018.

a few charms as "reward" for paying them...  yeah...   I'm sorry I bought the premium...  will consider the "Free HM coins"  when they come in 2018..  I have a feeling it will take them a few months .. more or less AFTER the spring trove.  so people pay up... can't complain .. saving some money then to spend in some crap exp.

Maybe its just me but as a premium player I don't feel like I need compensation. I didn't lose anything by them not putting in the daily login rewards, its a permanent feature so that means when it is implemented I will still be able to get every reward regardless. I would rather them fix it then put it in the game while its broken and then you are unable to use the feature anyway because then people will still complain about it not working including me lol.

20 minutes ago, Nala said:

Maybe its just me but as a premium player I don't feel like I need compensation. I didn't lose anything by them not putting in the daily login rewards, its a permanent feature so that means when it is implemented I will still be able to get every reward regardless. I would rather them fix it then put it in the game while its broken and then you are unable to use the feature anyway because then people will still complain about it not working including me lol.

I guess some people expected something different and much more from this feature and were afraid they'd miss a lot. Turns out they only missed some HM XP, big deal.

Archived