Banned Account

Mody

i bought nc coins in the last trove event and my account was banned for credit issue and i talked to the support and we solve the problem and released my account and when i asked them is my account is clear ? they said yes nothing to fear about . that was in the last trove event .

2 days ago they banned my account permanetly  and they told me that's because the credit issue that they already cleared my account 2 month ago .

i worked too hard on my account and i was have already alot of gold and they waste all my time and money .

his game account was permanently closed as a result of a chargeback that was processed by the issuer of the credit or debit card that was used in the transaction associated with the account. The owner of the credit or debit card contacted the issuer stating that the transaction was made without their permission. Upon review, the issuer returned the money to the owner of the credit or debit card resulting in a chargeback. The decision to close an account in the event of a chargeback is the result of both regulations set forth by our credit transactions services provider and payment processor as well as the fees involved with a chargeback that our payment processor incurs as a result of the chargeback. The issuer of the card will only process a chargeback if the credit card owner has already attempted to resolve the billing dispute with the company making the transaction without success. Please be aware that the NCSOFT Support Team has no record of any requests for assistance regarding billing issues from either the owner of the credit card or the person who created this game account prior to the credit card dispute. There is no further assistance we can provide for this issue. Further replies may not receive a response. Regards,

anyone can help me in this ?

May I ask why did you contact the issuer to have your money back? You didn't get your NCoins? Did you try to contact NCsoft with the billing issue by sending tickets before you contact your issuer?

If you got your NCoins and used them in your last trove AND then you contact your issuer to get your money back, isn't it called scamming?

They should have full records of your account if you did get the NCoins and used in last trove or not. If they have the evidence, then you can't really argue back. Also, different GMs handle things differently. It is best to ask for the same GM to deal with your situation in your case. 

Sounds like you had an arrangement with your friend to use his credit card to buy ncoin for you.  What did you give him in exchange for the use of his credit card to purchase the ncoin? Hate to be the bad guy here, but it appears he *** you and did a chargeback to get his money back AND whatever you gave to him for the arrangement.  It's highly unlikely the credit card issuer would give NCSoft false information and the message from NCSoft says clearly that the issuer contacted the credit card company and said the charge was not authorized.  

Archived