Forums

No weapon drops new dungeons [bug?]

Javice

Hi,

First of all : The chest from dynamic quest in the 2 new dungeons, does not have the weapon box in it. Dunno if this is intended but all the previous dungeon have it in the chest.

secondly : i have 20 runs combined in both dungeons (normal) and have not seen a single weapon drop, other people on forums have reported the same, many runs but never a weapon drop. Either the weapons are not in the loot list on normal or te drop chance is just way to low.

I'm tagging on to this as I just posted the same exact thing in the dungeon area. Not a single weapon has dropped in the 10 runs I did for Starstone Mines. And as you mention the dynamic quest doesn't even have the weapon box. Pretty sure this gotta be bugged. Cuz all the previous dungeons drop weapons regardless if its NM or HM. 

On ‎12‎/‎9‎/‎2017 at 5:28 AM, Zakumae said:

Well I must've been very lucky then. My First Run in Sarstone Mines a weapon chest dropped. So Yes it can drop in Normal.

A picture of that weapon would be nice cuz otherwise. I've did 30 runs now and still no weapon. And did you get it from the Dynamic chest (which isn't even in the chest you get from that quest) or from the loot that dropped from boss?  We need proof...

12 hours ago, Bluehog said:

A picture of that weapon would be nice cuz otherwise. I've did 30 runs now and still no weapon. And did you get it from the Dynamic chest (which isn't even in the chest you get from that quest) or from the loot that dropped from boss?  We need proof...

I got 3 weapon boxes last week, you get them from the boss as a drop not from the chest. They are rng and dont have a guaranteed drop but they do drop.

2 hours ago, Grimoir said:

I got 3 weapon boxes last week, you get them from the boss as a drop not from the chest. They are rng and dont have a guaranteed drop but they do drop.

on normal mode right ? cause im at 23 SM runs now and still nothing drop, meanwhile 4 gloves dropped ....

• 5 months later...

i have noticed that the weapon doesn't drop in all the dungeons now i have ran a few of them a couple of times and not weapon drop. is this a new thing for i remember that the weapon would drop every run and now i don't see it at all. 

Archived