50 to 51

comicalbum

3 minutes ago, comicalbum said:

I'm sort of at an impasse, as to how i'm supposed to level up, since I can't use exp charms anymore. Additionally, i'm not sure how to actually level up instead of just getting hm points? Do I have to reach the max HM before I level up to 51?

Just start doing the new yellow qyests (story) it will get you more than 55 level. Untill you reach 55 any exp you get is not going to hm levels.

9 minutes ago, Grimoir said:

Just start doing the new yellow qyests (story) it will get you more than 55 level. Untill you reach 55 any exp you get is not going to hm levels.

I'm not up to date with the yellow quests; right now i'm practically incapable beating ebon hall. I also leveled up earlier today and only gained another hongmoon level

12 minutes ago, Len Kumo said:

My kfm is lvl 50 - 7 HM, so basically in order to reach lvl 51 I must continue with yellow quests? Because I'm not up to date with history quests hehe...

PS: how many HM lvls there are? Sorry 4 my english, I'm from Argentina :)

Len, yes, focus on the yellow quests now. They will take you very fast to level 55 (just 9 chapters more from level 50 yellow quests, the rest is some extra storyline, experience and gold). As soon as you are level 55, the experience you get will get added to your HM level. And I think they have just raised HM level to 25 in this patch. 

• 1 month later...

i know this topic its kinda old but here i go hopefully someone will answer my question? am lvl 50 HN lvl 6, but everything i lvl up it goes to the HN instead of my lvl, does it mean that i have to lvl up first my HM in order to lvl up to 51....please help and sorry for my spelling lol.

6 minutes ago, Heavonix said:

i know this topic its kinda old but here i go hopefully someone will answer my question? am lvl 50 HN lvl 6, but everything i lvl up it goes to the HN instead of my lvl, does it mean that i have to lvl up first my HM in order to lvl up to 51....please help and sorry for my spelling lol.

No, you have to keep doing the yellow main quests, not for the exp, but because once you get to act 8 (i think), your exp gain will go to actual lvl and not hm lvl. Has nothing to do with your HM lvl when you do the switch to regular lvl again, it has to do with how far you are in the story line.

so even if am doing these main quest and getting exp and lvl HM cus i was on HM 6 and when i finish that main quest lvl up to HM 7.....even if that happens i just ignore it and keep doing mains until i finish the story line and then ill get to lvl 55 or something like that, i dont know if you understand me or am explaining really bad sorry.

Archived