Showroom: Cannot store "Samurai Bangle"

Shunaia

As title of this topic states, I cannot store my Samurai Bangle skin into the showroom. Everything else I had saved for months, and almost two years now, in hopes that a weapon skin wardrobe option would become available, have successfully stored, saving me some vault space. This isn't a huge emergency, but I hope it gets resolved sometime, sooner rather than later.

Also, if it's in the stars, could we get a special storage for crafting materials at some point? I'm not sure if other regions have such a thing, but some mmorpgs and ARPGs have implemented separate storage for crafting materials, and it's SO convenient to have. If there's no chance for it to happen down the line, I can accept that, though.

Oh, another bug - sometimes the showroom window bugs out and stays stuck with a "processing" icon when using the "equip now" button for cosmetics. I THINK it has to do with items that I might already have equipped, when I try to swap out one or two other cosmetics. I have to basically hit different menu buttons and keys until I can close that window.

Thanks for your time.^^

I have this same issue with my  Samurai Axe skin, to support this players claim. The difference seems to be in the naming the current naming in the Showroom that has the skin as 'Samurai Phantom' where the previously released version is just 'Samurai'.

Archived