Bullet Time outfit

Bardo

Outlaw Island is supposed to be the new endgame solo instance, so be prepared to gear up for it. Mechanics wise it's easier than Yunsang. And if you really want the outfit you can always buy it from the Mushin Tower's merchant for HQ-fabrics

I'd say the dungeon is a lot harder when compared to Yunsang.

Also, to buy the outfit + hat, you need to kill Yeoharan in under 2:30mins, which requires semi good gear.

You can buy the bootleg version of the hat for 10 coins though but you can't buy the outfit without the achievement.

Seriously?! NCSoft, remove that silly lock achievement on the clothes. So retarded that only a level55 with a billion AP can buy the outfit from vendor!

Try think about it! Why would anyone buy it, if they can kill the boss that has it as LOOT?!?!?! Wauw! Someone had a brain FART!

And here i thought i would come back to this game.. Good luck in BNS.

3 hours ago, Lunioustic said:

I'd say the dungeon is a lot harder when compared to Yunsang.

Also, to buy the outfit + hat, you need to kill Yeoharan in under 2:30mins, which requires semi good gear.

You can buy the bootleg version of the hat for 10 coins though but you can't buy the outfit without the achievement.

Just curious, but where can I find the "bootleg version" of the hat that you're referring to? I thought the achievement vendor in Zaiwei would have it, but is it inside the instance...?

4 hours ago, Bardo said:

Seriously?! NCSoft, remove that silly lock achievement on the clothes. So retarded that only a level55 with a billion AP can buy the outfit from vendor!

Try think about it! Why would anyone buy it, if they can kill the boss that has it as LOOT?!?!?! Wauw! Someone had a brain FART!

There are plenty people that would buy it because not everyone has good rng and it would be unfair to make it so that you can only get the cosmetics as an rng drop. It has been like that, even yunsangs outfit you can buy from the vendor if it doesn't drop for you and I personally haven't got one outfit to drop since I've been killing him. Btw you really don't need a "billion ap" to kill them, you just have to actually learn the mechanics instead of face rolling it.

On 12/8/2017 at 5:05 PM, Shunaia said:

Just curious, but where can I find the "bootleg version" of the hat that you're referring to? I thought the achievement vendor in Zaiwei would have it, but is it inside the instance...?

The vendor in Mushin's Tower who you trade all the tokens with. Next to the bank.

On 12/8/2017 at 6:59 AM, amokk said:

here is a guide btw. This should help people clear it easily.

Yo know that's not going to help a lot for us. He was switching between fire and ice to fight against them and we don't have that ability anymore.

On 08/12/2017 at 1:46 PM, Bardo said:

Because they are giving you 2 ways of obtaining it. 

1. RNG drop

If a person cannot kill boss in under 2 mins 30 sec for achivement OFC they will be farming... While others can get in 2 kills. many others can do 100+ and never get... 

2. Achivement

If a person who killed it in Under 2 mins 30 sec for achivement, Why would that person be farming and praying RNG jesus for outfit to drop? if he can simply buy it... and save tons of time.

Now try and think about it your self. 

But by the way you put it, Seems like you have low gear that has problems clearing, So you are mad "that only a level55 with a billion AP can buy the outfit from vendor" 

While you, your self left a game, then came back and you want to feel strong and clear newest content like peace of cake, Dont ya.?

16 hours ago, Lunioustic said:

The vendor in Mushin's Tower who you trade all the tokens with. Next to the bank.

Ah, okay! I think I'll take a look at that when I get the chance. I had no idea they had items and Mushin's Tower for that new solo dungeon. I have a few tokens from somewhere, but probably not enough just yet. It's gonna take me a lot of practice to beat that dungeon, and I'm not sure I FEEL like trying for a while just yet. w

10 hours ago, Grimoir said:

EWither ur a troll or if you really cant i would quit this game if i were you.

i have over 400ms in outlaw land, skill delay, unable to get out the red circle because of lag, once i got stunned and killed in 10 secs by the first boss, unable to complete it

7 hours ago, eric11zhao said:

i have over 400ms in outlaw land, skill delay, unable to get out the red circle because of lag, once i got stunned and killed in 10 secs by the first boss, unable to complete it

Ok i understand now....that 400 is killing you lol. Try using a ping program, it might help, i only hyave a fps loss at the Juna boss.

Archived