Make money with PvE in last patch?

Lenia

20 hours ago, Lenia said:

Need to upgrade my weapons for new dungeons, whats the fastest way to make money with the level 50 voucher equip?

the fastest way is to get your wallet and spend around 300-400$ .........I cant understand people  just start playing  BnS and they want to to make "money".....they want to rush in to the "new dungeons"...... and they don't even have unlock the dungeon because they don't know how to take the quest from the journal page and speak to the npc at the entrance............and now with the 50lvl voucher??? omg a lot off 55lvl toons running around an they don't even know the skill names the class uses......and they want to rush into the new dungeons......give me a break....

wake up ore don't play games like BnS.....play monopoly.

I don't hate new players on the opposite I try to help as much as I can........I just cant stand people that want to have end game stats and they are playing BnS a couple off weeks..... 

Purple Train + DC's
Heavens Mandate, Cold Storage, Yetti, Lair, Masts, Asura, Sundered Nexsus
and if you bother do to these annoying ones ugh... Awaken Necropolis, Gloomdross...
Also you can obtain some gold daily by doing these daily, they are solo so you should be fine with them.
Floor 7, Floor 8 and Floor 15 Mushin Tower.
You only need to do these once a day and you will be getting around 50g on average a day. (or more depends what you drop)

On 12/8/2017 at 5:37 AM, LimeGem said:

the fastest way is to get your wallet and spend around 300-400$ .........

I m pretty sure the rest of you rant is not needed but again, this is the internet..lol. He just asked a question no need to get you panties in a bunch just because you have the luck of share of you precious time with some "noobs" and lost it in the process just walk away like the rest of the almighty heros of bns who quit after the first player "k.o" and never started as noobs on any game and never dared to ask questions because ...oh they know everything god forbid us from ask in game or we get this kind of halfassed  response. Yes also use google we all know that.

Once you complete the story, make sure you do:

- Know Thine Enemy quests (press J, letters). These give quite some nice gold, exp and materials (legendary jewels especially). These may involve getting carried through some of the higher dungeons once, so you may have to find some people willing to do that for you. Do these on 2 characters and it's pretty much a free Oath Necklace and Eternity Belt from the tokens you get. 

- Weekly pleb raids (weekly challenge): DKV, Snowjade Palace and Fallen Aransu School. They're quick and give good rewards in gold and materials. Doing this on multiple characters is definitely worth it as it takes very little time. 

- Daily Challenge (depending on the day). If you can't get into higher instances for DC you may have to pick up an arena daily to complete it. 

- "Purple train" (purple dungeons) up to the highest dungeon you CAN do to complete the daily, every day.

- Join a crafting guild and find something profitable to craft. Always check the prices of the unbound materials you need before crafting, because you may end up losing money otherwise. It can require a big starting investment, but in the end it should start paying out, assuming you're crafting the right things.

Once you get a bit more gear (Rift/Dawn+ usually, with good soulshields and accesoires), you can do some additional stuff to farm gold after you finish your dailies:

- BT! Very important to even get close to endgame gear. Later on VT, of course. 

- Spam EL or HH for the safes with a static group and split the gold drop (luck-dependant, but from personal experience this is often worth your time)

- Solo spam Shattered Masts/Ebondrake Citadel for treasure pouches

- Start doing 6v6 to stack up on tradable moonstones and sell them (or save them for when you get VT neck/Aransu). Before you do this, make sure to take the "Test Your Might" quests to get the required PvP soulshield.

- Start soloing the dungeons from your Purple Train which you can solo effectively since all rewards will be yours instead of splitting with the party

- Start doing TOI and use the tokens to get a badge or sell the tokens after the season ends (depending on your class). 

And DO NOT:

- Buy unbound materials (Elysian orbs, moonstones, etc.) from market. They are way more expensive than worth for upgrades, since their purpose is crafting and transmuting. Only buy if you're really missing a few for an important upgrade. Try to farm your bound materials as much as you can.

- Try to do content that is WAY above your gear level. No, you don't need 1k AP for most dungeons, but there are some things you just can't do yet with story gear (especially some solo content)

- Transmute the 5M exp charms, unless you really only miss a little bit of exp for an important HM level (HM10, 12, 14). They cost 182g per charm approx., keep that in mind. 

- Buy Sealed Naryu Tablets from the marketplace. I don't care how much you need them to upgrade your weapon, don't do it. Dungeons throw so many bound tablets at you, just get those. Same goes for Void Fragments. 

- Just focus on your weapon. Your critical rate, critical damage, elemental damage and skill modifiers (from Dragon/Tiger bracelet and soulshields) are more important, even though F8 plebs tend to ask for just a certain amount of AP. 

Archived