Massive Stats-loss and no option to compensate.

Lata

vor 5 Stunden schrieb Kayane:

But nope, NCsoft are just like a bunch of sheep, they just release content without thinking of the consequences or listening to their player base, and we are now facing something I havent seen in over 20 years of mmo gaming, leveling making you weaker.  Gotta say that company lost my respect. 

Hey we arent weaker now we just got a stats recalculation .... lol

honestly give it up, I already try to explain exactly this for days now, and some ppl will tell you that we just have l2p or we are trash and that we arent weaker, even with proofing the opposite.

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There is no need to "learn 2 play" on a game that just requires an actual team. 

But instead of going around the same topic, why don't you tell us what kind of compensation we should deserve for this "massive" (lol) stats loss, because you've been simply ranting over and over again so far.

7 hours ago, Kayane said:

Bingo, you nailed it.  This is exactly the problem we are facing right now.  Thing is, it could easily be fixed with stuff like these:  

There is nothing to fix. Koreans got the HM Points System with level55. This was their "compensation". We got it before, were overpowered, game was easy af. We got balanced with the lv55 patch.

- Reduce the amount of token it takes to get legendaries from 200 to 100.  New players have to at least run 100 run of foundry/desolate tomb, and 200 run of sanctum to get legendary bracelet, wich is basically the entry gear for the first raid (skybreak spire).  This is completely ridiculous.  The drop rate is actually quite bad, just before the recent update, a friend and I had to do 170 sanctum run to see our first bracelet.  On top of that, we had 2, yes only 2 crit on the hand of xanos box from all those runs...  Thats just how hard it is to get old gear. 

You DO NO need bracelet for BT. As I said earlier, players that have no clan/friends to help them can just make a 2nd char and level it up for a free oath necklace and legendary belt. Even the new Awakened Accessorys from dungeons make you hella strong.

- Make more ways to get hive queen wings, and make them ACCOUNT BOUND.  It takes from 20 to 80 feathers to get 1 single slice of SS, and on top of that, there is no SS with garantueed crit rolls (this is the first time its happening for end game stuff).  After the 55 update, we are all starved for crit, and thats pretty much the only way to get our stats back.  Problem is, the 1-3 feathers we are currently getting (either from weekly or from daily dash) is simply not enough, it takes months of farming for a single SS.   At the current pace the updates are being release, we just cant compete, unless youre a whale.  Plus its not like the SS are being given to us, you still have to earn the achievement for them...

How about running VT ? You get wings, SS drops and Queen Hearts (which can be transmuted to Wings)

But nope, NCsoft are just like a bunch of sheep, they just release content without thinking of the consequences or listening to their player base, and we are now facing something I havent seen in over 20 years of mmo gaming, leveling making you weaker.  Gotta say that company lost my respect. 

vor 11 Minuten schrieb Lyn Thunderfox:

There is no need to "learn 2 play" on a game that just requires an actual team. 

But instead of going around the same topic, why don't you tell us what kind of compensation we should deserve for this "massive" (lol) stats loss, because you've been simply ranting over and over again so far.

you would be surprised how calm I am, actualy I enjoy how many ppl, got the same conclusion and how just a few try to convince us from the opposite.

Btw, I never said we deserve anything I just asked for OPTIONS, but guys like you always try to stultify my statements ?

Besides, I already did this with my suggestions how to make the gloves special and useful.

Let's hear your options then.

Ah it's actually the future dungeons dropping new bracelets, etc.. nevermind. BT gear works, even against those lv58s, you see people still clearing raids weekly etc.. there's no need for "options" for now. 

By reading this thread again, everything has been said at the beginning of it anyway : it's simply a bit harder when it comes to new dungeons, but dungeons like /EC/DT/NF, even with baleful/seraphs the dungeon was even faster than before. 

I don't know, this sounds of anything but a nerf. 

7 hours ago, amokk said:

Sigh... it's like people read only what they want to read.

As I said KR got a different leveling system and gets HM level much easier then we do.   They even added new brackets at 115 and 125 points in their recent patch, good luck seeing us there...

So basically your idea of raiding is getting inside with low gear and getting carried by friends/clan? Well I'm sorry for wanting to contribute I guess?

Been clearing VT/SK for a while now, and everyone in my raid are facing that problem.

I don't even know why I'm replying to you at this point, waste of time.

@Lyn Thunderfox@Kayane@Lata

It has nothing to do with not listening. There are certain issues you guys seem not to understand. @amokk However, was just pointing out to these. It's more like NCSOFT isn't providing the necessary communication with the player base regarding these issues, in order to explain their actions and patch changes (Example: We already lack of decent Patch-Notes.).

Since we are able to get much more info from BnS Korea, we can point out and filter their actions making use the other regions.

The recent patch is as it is. NCSOFT isn't going to change these either, so you have to deal with it that stats have been rescaled. I do agree that it was not the best way of delivering new content, but there is nothing you can do. That was already to be expected from NCSOFT of the player base sight.

Archived