Massive Stats-loss and no option to compensate.

Lata

Well, i can say for myself, i got weaker.
Yes, sometimes the number is the same and it shows only that the %-stats went down.
But i see and feel it, that i make less damage.

I got +80AP and it feels like nothing.
Then ACC 127% to 121% but with same number above. Not sure, if it feels the same like before.
Critical Damage -2%, almost the same.
Critical: 63% to 55% down but same number.

The -8% from critical, i feel clearly. I hit enemies much less with critical. And this at all enemies, not only the 50to55 ones. Try it yourself on the silverfrost level49 wolfs or the practice doll in mushin tower. And 1 critical hit means double damage. Feels like, i make 1 of 5 hits critical, before 3 of 5. And this is a lot damage lose.

I try now to bring back critical to 60%. Even with lose of Critical Damage. What means Crit-D, when you can't hit anyway. First, i use my old HM-Bracelet. Lucky, i still have it. (still don't have the leg. from xanos, this must wait) 55% to 58,5% up. Then craft some soulshields with highest crit stats. And upgrade Necklace to stage 10. Need some time, to do this, but i hope, i get the hit-feeling afterwards back, like it was before.

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

See what happen when low drop rate for everything.. no bracelet 450 crit miss, no BT accesories no elemental dmg and less accuracy...if the game had decent drop rate most of us could limit this nerf and focus asap farming new dungeons or trying hard VT to compensate....

I know jealous people gonna argue again drop rate is fine blablabla but seriously either they put a low drop rate that take years to farm important items such as bracelet and chill on patches or you up those low drop rate so people won't all of sudden turn into potatoes because they stuck with lvl 50 items??? !!!!with not even the requiered items for old content...

And with less crit that change the gameplay of certain classes and make it totally boring, im afraid most will lose interest playing a game when you lvl up and turn into potatoe with no option to compensate knowing those outrageous drop rate.

6 hours ago, xStricken said:

wow just reading all of this, discourages me to keep on playing.. 

i got even disappointed with the low mushrooms u get everyday and the lack of that mushroom juice from raids "only" and the high requirement for an oil 150mushrooms.

bores me. i had fun while it lasted i guess.

Sorry to hear this, but u arent the once, there are alot whales in asian areas they just left the game cause NCSofts changing everything from time to time.

The thing is sure, some will tell u its to keep Content healthy and the game challanging, but its just to find a reason to not open eyes.

Everything they do and change is just for making money. After the recent changes, whales doenst recognize alot of the losses in stats. but the common gamer does, so u have 2 choices, either you can live with the feeling of beeing weaker now, or u start to get the very expensive whale gear upgrading to max by investing real money to catch up.

23 hours ago, Lata said:

As the titel says, we all got a massive loss in stats.

While I totaly understand that stats scale down if level up in any MMo ever released.

But this is why ur old gear gets outdated, and then u have to refarm new stuff and gear to compensate this losses.

For Example IF u wear a level 30 Item with 1000 armor, and level up to 50, u just get 550 Armor from the levle 30 Item and u need a level 50 Item with 1000 armor to get full benefit. The system was made once to avoid ppl wearing some nice levle 20 Item with endgear/Level.

But actualy we just leveled up to 55 and got alot weaker then bevore and this cant be work as intend.

I got 56% dmg reduction at 50 now I got 37%

I got 60% crit rating bevore now 50%

I got 53% blockrate bevore now 27% left

same for evasion, crit dmg, elemental dmg and more.

Even the Bonus perks for 10/20/50/80/100 HM points still got levle 50 stats.

ALL Dungeons got upgraded to Level 55 !!! but we still get level 50 loot without any Option to compensate any of these stats. Basicly we got the same situation like a few weeks before as Bosses where 55+ and we where level 50.

The hole thing is beyond any logic to farm Level 55 - 58 Bosses to get level 50 gear. the hole descaling doesnt work propper cause we dont have Scaling items like TESO, TERA, Neverwinter, or Riders of Icarus.

We just got a new item, the gloves and this should get us an advantage cause one more Item with stats, but in fact it just compansate the loss in crit dmg. and the changes are so irrational that my highest hit as destro with 1050ap and BT/VT gear (no legy badge) and BB/SB  active soul and weapon buff was 465  per F klick x 2 .... now WITH the new gloves I even cant reach (392k) 400k with same buffs and gear.

So I just ask: HOW can we compansate this massive loss in stats/defense/dmg ???

Additional levels in MMO exist to REDUCE stats.

So whales will not have 100% defence and 100% crit rate.

No one will compinsate anything for you.

Dont complain.

Go away!

6 minutes ago, AriShadow2 said:

Dont complain.

Go away!

Wow u realy got the point ....

1. What ?!?!?

2. never hearing of dimishing return and soft/hard caps ?!?!?!?

3. I was asking to compensate for myself !!!

4. If no one does, we would still live in middle age and some trolls they tell us to not complain, couldnt do this in internet Forums oO

5. nope.

5 hours ago, Zini said:

Well, i can say for myself, i got weaker.
Yes, sometimes the number is the same and it shows only that the %-stats went down.
But i see and feel it, that i make less damage.

I got +80AP and it feels like nothing.
Then ACC 127% to 121% but with same number above. Not sure, if it feels the same like before.
Critical Damage -2%, almost the same.
Critical: 63% to 55% down but same number.

The -8% from critical, i feel clearly. I hit enemies much less with critical. And this at all enemies, not only the 50to55 ones. Try it yourself on the silverfrost level49 wolfs or the practice doll in mushin tower. And 1 critical hit means double damage. Feels like, i make 1 of 5 hits critical, before 3 of 5. And this is a lot damage lose.

I try now to bring back critical to 60%. Even with lose of Critical Damage. What means Crit-D, when you can't hit anyway. First, i use my old HM-Bracelet. Lucky, i still have it. (still don't have the leg. from xanos, this must wait) 55% to 58,5% up. Then craft some soulshields with highest crit stats. And upgrade Necklace to stage 10. Need some time, to do this, but i hope, i get the hit-feeling afterwards back, like it was before.

you're not getting weaker, the boss getting stronger

I like this update. Makes trash players leave.

They don't realize that we had easy mode all this time, but they just keep complaining.

Also, people KR left the game because Devs do not fix bugs. Their 4th boss of the newest raid is bugged as hell and players can't finish it. Not because of the changes in general, but because they don't fix bugs fast enough.

46 minutes ago, Lata said:

Wow u realy got the point ....

1. What ?!?!?

2. never hearing of dimishing return and soft/hard caps ?!?!?!?

3. I was asking to compensate for myself !!!

4. If no one does, we would still live in middle age and some trolls they tell us to not complain, couldnt do this in internet Forums oO

5. nope.

go away troll!

2 hours ago, AriShadow2 said:

Dont complain.

Go away!

Additional levels in MMO exist to provide new endgame content for everyone such as adding new equipments (Google "lvl up" please)

So whales or everyone else don't end up with potatoe gear lvl 50, farming for the most part same old boring content with remastered lvl 55 mobs....stronger

Don't feel the need to argue for important issue like this who made this game more boring than before all of sudden, stop trolling.

Go away!

4 hours ago, amokk said:

I like this update. Makes trash players leave.

They don't realize that we had easy mode all this time, but they just keep complaining.

Also, people KR left the game because Devs do not fix bugs. Their 4th boss of the newest raid is bugged as hell and players can't finish it. Not because of the changes in general, but because they don't fix bugs fast enough.

Haven't you learnt yet to live and enjoy time with others that are less skilled, less wealthy (or less prone to spend their money in a game), less young, less experienced in gaming than you and/or that have less time for whatever reason to spend in a game, even though they like it as much as you do? 

We aren't Korean, nor we do live in Korea, though I doubt your idea of "Korean player" can be generalized either... because nothing in the world can be stereotyped. We are all over the world, with as many different circumstances as how many players we are. 

So please, don't talk about "trash". It only says how small and confined your idea of the world is. 

When players leave a game, we all lose. 

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. My opinion is this "nerf" doesn't affect that badly. Only tankers could be badly affected by this as they need defense stats the most.

Critical and critical damage is easy to get back via buffs such as weapon/earring, accuracy from gloves and achievement stat boost(that 10ap is not that big thing), and defense itself can be gotten via food items so not a huge loss if needed.

Sure its annoying to have bit less crits when attacking and having boss evade your attacks but its not that big of a deal, for me at least.

As for damage dealt to bosses, i find i do the exact same amount of damage as i did before if we count all hits as crits.

As for evade and block you shouldn't really rely on them at all unless you are the tank in a party as that can save you from losing aggro if you mistime your block. I mean pretty much all of the evadedable and blockable attacks bosses and mobs do can be easily avoided by just moving out of the way making those stats not that useful, they are handy to have ofc.

But hey this is just my opinion.

3 hours ago, Amarathiel said:

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. My opinion is this "nerf" doesn't affect that badly. Only tankers could be badly affected by this as they need defense stats the most.

Critical and critical damage is easy to get back via buffs such as weapon/earring, accuracy from gloves and achievement stat boost(that 10ap is not that big thing), and defense itself can be gotten via food items so not a huge loss if needed.

Sure its annoying to have bit less crits when attacking and having boss evade your attacks but its not that big of a deal, for me at least.

As for damage dealt to bosses, i find i do the exact same amount of damage as i did before if we count all hits as crits.

As for evade and block you shouldn't really rely on them at all unless you are the tank in a party as that can save you from losing aggro if you mistime your block. I mean pretty much all of the evadedable and blockable attacks bosses and mobs do can be easily avoided by just moving out of the way making those stats not that useful, they are handy to have ofc.

But hey this is just my opinion.

Im a melee (destr), and besides any speculations we dont have unlimeted iframes and escapes. Maybe range classes doenst suffer that much with the changes but in additon I have to tank most of the time cause there is a lack of tanks in the game and also in our own guild.

In fact I have to tank BT incl Ravenking and the def stats I lost hit me alot. The spinning mechanic gets me 400/500% bonus to my actual defense (dmg reduction) and the missing 18% x500% are pretty bad, even the 15 - 20% loss in evasion and block do so. Especialy the block/evasion loss hits me, while I hade around 50% block rate before (32% now) and around 35% evasion (20% now) alot attacks just missed me cause I choosed SS with alot block/evasion/def and not so much Accuracy. Now with the loss in def I died a few times while using my enrage buff cause within these 6sec I loss ALL my dmg reduction, and just evasion/block keeps me alive.

And while u can get crit back a little, and with max upgraded gloves crit dmg also. (even if it makes no sense to need an additional item to compensate lost stats!) u cant do much to get the defense/avoidance stats back.

And now imagine new Charakters/players they just starting the game (without level 50insta ticket), they realy got a hard time to level there chars from 48 - 55 cause NO HM level, and crap gear, and even if they hit 55 Hm 1, there stats will be so low, that even with 800/900ap they feel like fighting with 450ap before.

12 hours ago, AriShadow2 said:

Dont complain.

Go away!

Oh wow, I am sure you will have a lot of fun playing with same four people who never get online, when you have available time. The servers are already pretty empty, especially if you do not play at regional rush hours. But, yeah let's encourage even more people to leave, cose it will be healthy for the game in general. I myself am a returning player, came back three months ago or so. Barely managed to farm up basic gear before the patch rolled out, but that is besides the point. Anyway, normal developers combat issues like 100% crit rate, or any 100% stat rate with soft caps, not outright reduction of stats! Who even came up with this?! As it is now I am at the same damage rate I was before the patch and I have actually upgraded the gear a bit after the big update. Meaning my character is actually weaker when facing old content, which was scaled accordingly apparently and the gold income form quests in old dungeons was cut. Apparently to discourage from farming used up content and concentrate the efforts on the new one?...I am missing the point behind the scaling up then...This patch in general is one big disappointment, as a catching up player I am sourly aware of the rift between myself and people who played the game consistently. They will be running new dungeons and I will be stuck barely getting a spot in Skybreak Spire to upgrade the weapon to raven, since the AP threshold jumped exponentially. No one expects to get things handed on a silver plait, but old content should be easier to deal with in order to at least somewhat close the gap.  At this point I regret investing money in attempt to mitigate the endless rift in gear, at least it was not an amount one would depres over. Most like I will actually follow your advice and quit, no point in struggling past the artificial progress hurdles set in place by poor design choices.

Well. a few new titels will release in 2018 and BnS will get the next server merge in late spring/early summer like this year and the year before.

I will watch the Szene and get my konsequences mid January when my premium runs out. the game is just a disapointment anymore. Not just the massive stat loss even the story turns boring, and even "SPOILER" the last Szene in the actual chapter with the new maid, cant compare with the Level 45 final Story Sequenze as u give jinsoyoun a new beginning. Every quests now repeats over and over, and cause the fact that u get perma betrayed over and over there are now surprising elements left.

Not to mention that u cant just kill Mushin anytime u met this charakter even if he couldnt get u a single scratch, Suddenly you lay on the ground in a videosequenze cause you couldnt beat him ...

Oh guys you totaly dont understand this game before 55 patch people can have crap SS and fuse only 254 crit to have 60+% crit chance and nice stat and cause accuracy was enough you just simply ignore your SS and go on now magic happends you actualy need to look at your crap SS and farm better stats and fuse them all max crit not only 254 or something.

Example without anything depends on class you have 20% crit (1399) on my WL so you start adding eq assuming oath neck thats 1k crit + bracelet is 420 crit + your maxed BT SS whats tbh normal to have these days is 5336 crit with perfect stats and fuse thats 8175 crit rate and + BT ear what pasive gives 5-10% crit rate your crit is fine and same with accuracy perfect stats SS + glove gives you 120% what i saw is enough in any NM new dungs or BT and if you dont have 120% swap 10ap achiw stat for 300 accuracy for 100 run in NS. Easy and simple you have enough time to farm BT and get perfect SS or atleast decend. And for new players again dont expect to get everything for free and easy you need to farm for it and min max to play better. 

11 hours ago, Lata said:

Im a melee (destr), and besides any speculations we dont have unlimeted iframes and escapes. Maybe range classes doenst suffer that much with the changes but in additon I have to tank most of the time cause there is a lack of tanks in the game and also in our own guild.

In fact I have to tank BT incl Ravenking and the def stats I lost hit me alot. The spinning mechanic gets me 400/500% bonus to my actual defense (dmg reduction) and the missing 18% x500% are pretty bad, even the 15 - 20% loss in evasion and block do so. Especialy the block/evasion loss hits me, while I hade around 50% block rate before (32% now) and around 35% evasion (20% now) alot attacks just missed me cause I choosed SS with alot block/evasion/def and not so much Accuracy. Now with the loss in def I died a few times while using my enrage buff cause within these 6sec I loss ALL my dmg reduction, and just evasion/block keeps me alive.

And while u can get crit back a little, and with max upgraded gloves crit dmg also. (even if it makes no sense to need an additional item to compensate lost stats!) u cant do much to get the defense/avoidance stats back.

And now imagine new Charakters/players they just starting the game (without level 50insta ticket), they realy got a hard time to level there chars from 48 - 55 cause NO HM level, and crap gear, and even if they hit 55 Hm 1, there stats will be so low, that even with 800/900ap they feel like fighting with 450ap before.

Yeh i did mention tanks probably suffer from this most.

As for iframes, i didnt say use iframes. There's a way to avoid dmg without using any iframes or escapes in pve. Tanks normally should not use it because boss needs to stay still facing 1 direction most of the times but if you are solo or there isnt a "proper" tank with proper blocking abilities you can avoid dmg in melee by simply being very close to the boss and moving 1 step right before the attack so that you are behind the boss which makes any and all frontal attacks miss no matter what. It can be hard to do on some classes but trust me, this method is quite effective as then you need to do iframes only on aoes. Im a melee class myself, BD to be exact.

4 minutes ago, Amarathiel said:

Yeh i did mention tanks probably suffer from this most.

As for iframes, i didnt say use iframes. There's a way to avoid dmg without using any iframes or escapes in pve. Tanks normally should not use it because boss needs to stay still facing 1 direction most of the times but if you are solo or there isnt a "proper" tank with proper blocking abilities you can avoid dmg in melee by simply being very close to the boss and moving 1 step right before the attack so that you are behind the boss which makes any and all frontal attacks miss no matter what. It can be hard to do on some classes but trust me, this method is quite effective as then you need to do iframes only on aoes. Im a melee class myself, BD to be exact.

I already know this all, but first this doenst work for some bosses, mostly if they are reaching a specific seize u cant just step for and back.

But this wasnt my point from the beginning, I know how to play, and what to do, Its just that I and almost everyone else cant compensate the work/time/money we spend already. I just upgraded my Soul and Pet to legendary within the last 2 months, and now I and alot more just lost this advantage, its not that it just would feel alike, its definitly gone the hole work for what ? this never happend before in any other games that way.

To avoid 100% ratings in off/defense there usualy are soft/hardcaps,

But instead of saying 65% crit is hardcap and 50% defense but we get u some new gear to get other stats boosted to fill other roles like tanking, healing they just decide to swing the nerf (rescaling) hammer ....

New gear for specific roles would be a great step especialy cause everyone wears the same gear/stuff. I remember Level 45 times, where u got belt and braclet with different stats.

What about gloves would be rolespecific.

for everyone who is capable of tanking

+50% threat, 15% block and some sort of little heal if u dont get any dmg for a few seconds (behind the block/resist) but u loose 20% dmg to avoid some sort of godmode in pvp.

Would be nice for new tanks with lower gear to do there job.

for heal and support

Everytime  you use a party Iframe/protection buff you heal ur allys for 33% of max HP this effect can happen once every 35sec to avoid heal stacking like Hm block + party Freeze.

for dmg Support

For each 5 sec you dont get dmged in combat you get 1% more dmg, stacks up to max 10 - 15%, would reward players for practice and mech knowledges.

I realy dont get it, why NCSoft just mess up things everytime they get a chance to increase something...

I think they did the ''nerf '' to make us pull more money /effort in the game -and once we reach certain spot-we get another nerf and so on. I upgraded my gear constantly and im around 1125 AP ,but for certain im doing max 120 k dps. Since 3 patches ago I haven't seen any progress on my dps ,it just stays the same or gets even lower in every patch...so for the point that you want your dps to increase and to feel satisfied about your effort ,it won't happen.I done more dps with Baleful 12 (LoL) then i do now. I'm just waiting for some other game to show up to horizont,so i can start enjoy again playing something . I been waiting for devs to fix the servers ...we all waited since the day 1 . After all this time ,i realise this won't happen and the performances are getting even lower ,each patch.I see the direction the game is heading is wrong : the players aren't happy anymore ,is just that every time the game gets adjusted they are some small good things in ,but overall ,for the player progress ,is not.Overall every patch is worse for me : as dmg ,as heal as client performance .So i really think this game has nothing much to pull out in future to keep the players in .Probably I will return to play only the patches ,each time one will appear .Because the costs will be reduced anyway and my efforts won''t be rewarded as it should-since the most of gear can be bought by real money and the newest characters can actually ,have the better gear then I do now after playing from day 1 . Many would say the game is p2w. I'd say is just unrewarding and ,imho,is handled a bit wrong .This loose of stats really bothers me tones.players like me likes the numbers increased ,not decreased ,if you know what i mean -the other math,no matter how you pull it around ,has same result for me - i just feel dissatisfied by it. And as me ,they are many .Something is really wrong .

4 hours ago, Windy said:

I think they did the ''nerf '' to make us pull more money /effort in the game -and once we reach certain spot-we get another nerf and so on. I upgraded my gear constantly and im around 1125 AP ,but for certain im doing max 120 k dps. Since 3 patches ago I haven't seen any progress on my dps ,it just stays the same or gets even lower in every patch...so for the point that you want your dps to increase and to feel satisfied about your effort ,it won't happen.I done more dps with Baleful 12 (LoL) then i do now. I'm just waiting for some other game to show up to horizont,so i can start enjoy again playing something . I been waiting for devs to fix the servers ...we all waited since the day 1 . After all this time ,i realise this won't happen and the performances are getting even lower ,each patch.I see the direction the game is heading is wrong : the players aren't happy anymore ,is just that every time the game gets adjusted they are some small good things in ,but overall ,for the player progress ,is not.Overall every patch is worse for me : as dmg ,as heal as client performance .So i really think this game has nothing much to pull out in future to keep the players in .Probably I will return to play only the patches ,each time one will appear .Because the costs will be reduced anyway and my efforts won''t be rewarded as it should-since the most of gear can be bought by real money and the newest characters can actually ,have the better gear then I do now after playing from day 1 . Many would say the game is p2w. I'd say is just unrewarding and ,imho,is handled a bit wrong .This loose of stats really bothers me tones.players like me likes the numbers increased ,not decreased ,if you know what i mean -the other math,no matter how you pull it around ,has same result for me - i just feel dissatisfied by it. And as me ,they are many .Something is really wrong .

^This.

Archived