Massive Stats-loss and no option to compensate.

Lata

2 hours ago, amokk said:

Jesus Christ.

Yes, you lose damage.

Yes, it is intended.

Yes, you have NO disadvantage over other players, because everyone lost stats.

Yes, dungeons are getting harder.

Yes, you will need to become a better player.

Yes. 900ap pleb BT runs won't be possible with ease.

Difficulty has risen, now stop crying and learn to play and farm harder.

It's still hard to wipe in normal mode dungeons. Normal mode still drops the important shit. 

I remember you from another topic about ping problems. And i start think you just come here defend your lover game. (are you NCS employed or you just spend too much money on the game?)

Im ok if game gets a little harder but nerf ppl status is a stupid way to do it.

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Stat lose is intented because this is how stats work in here: you need a certain number of critical at level 50 to have over 60% crit which is around 6k, dont remember exact number.

At level 55 it would be illogical if same amount of 6k crit matches 60% as well. There's a thing called stat normalization, against level 50 bosses you need 6k critical to get 60% crit chance on them and against level 55 bosses you will need MORE than 6k critical to have the same amount of crit chance. You don't get weaker, the amount of stats you need to have same amount of crit chance you had at level 50 gets increased, that is all. It is the exact same as having your crit chance get lower and lower what you had at level 40 when you level from 40 to 50, your stats gets normalized according to the stat calculation algorythm.

Best example i can give of this is that if at level 1 you need 600 crit to have 60% crit chance, it would be idiotic if you needed 600 crit to have 60% crit chance at level 30 so obviously the amount of crit needed for same amount of crit chance increases as you level up.

2 hours ago, Lata said:

I can hardly beliefe that, cause this would be a almost 60% dmg increase, and either some of ur class mechanics changes, or u got a better ping or better party with buffs

The only thing different is I upgraded from bale 12 to dawn 3, which I doubt is such a big increase in damage output.

14 minutes ago, Amarathiel said:

Stat lose is intented because this is how stats work in here: you need a certain number of critical at level 50 to have over 60% crit which is around 6k, dont remember exact number.

At level 55 it would be illogical if same amount of 6k crit matches 60% as well. There's a thing called stat normalization, against level 50 bosses you need 6k critical to get 60% crit chance on them and against level 55 bosses you will need MORE than 6k critical to have the same amount of crit chance. You don't get weaker, the amount of stats you need to have same amount of crit chance you had at level 50 gets increased, that is all. It is the exact same as having your crit chance get lower and lower what you had at level 40 when you level from 40 to 50, your stats gets normalized according to the stat calculation algorythm.

Best example i can give of this is that if at level 1 you need 600 crit to have 60% crit chance, it would be idiotic if you needed 600 crit to have 60% crit chance at level 30 so obviously the amount of crit needed for same amount of crit chance increases as you level up.

Yes, but it most games when this happens you get new gear with the new level and stat adjustments. As most in this thread have said--minus one delusional white knight--this is a nerft to everyone because no gear has been released to compensate. It would be bad enough introducing even more grind so soon, but at least players could be comparable to where they were before. This shows that NC does not value the time and energy people put into this game. It amazes me how much money and more than people toss at this game considering that it's clear that management doesn't give a crap about the players.

There's a reason some very heavily invested KR players just publicly walked away, and it isn't because this game is a shining example of how to treat the people that frequent it. This is just more of the same.

15 minutes ago, Amarathiel said:

We all know that stats scale, the problem is what new gear we got? 1 gloves which most it can cover is crit dmg, and half accuracy, everything else is lowerer, if you try to look smart be smart.

53 minutes ago, Fufia said:

I remember you from another topic about ping problems. And i start think you just come here defend your lover game. (are you NCS employed or you just spend too much money on the game?)

Im ok if game gets a little harder but nerf ppl status is a stupid way to do it.

I don't remember you, but ping-related I'm just telling the truth. If ALOT of players DO NOT have ping problems, it IS their ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ISP and not NCServers. Atm, Servers are crowded since the new patch and everyone feels a little higher delay, even me.

Now to the others. You guys are all crying because you lost a bit DPS, and I'll say it again. All of you complaining would stop playing BnS in KR, even if you'd have 5ms ping. KR is way harder than EU/NA, it always has been. We get updated skill patches, HM points system etc - KR didnt have that at the start of VT for example. 

This is normal scaling. It was known. KR/CN/TW/JP .. all had it the same way and people can still do all raids.

5 minutes ago, caioc2 said:

We all know that stats scale, the problem is what new gear we got? 1 gloves which most it can cover is crit dmg, and half accuracy, everything else is lowerer, if you try to look smart be smart.

Well for crit, which is the most important stat, your weapon will compensate that crit lost after you get it baleful stage 9 or higher or so and if you have riflwalk/raven the crit lost is even less noticeable. Everything else lost don't matter insanely much as you have resist skills to avoid dmg and accuracy can be gotten back via achiements if necessary. And since it only affects ebondrake and higher dungeons you should have all that.

3 minutes ago, Amarathiel said:

Well for crit, which is the most important stat, your weapon will compensate that crit lost after you get it baleful stage 9 or higher or so and if you have riflwalk/raven the crit lost is even less noticeable. Everything else lost don't matter insanely much as you have resist skills to avoid dmg and accuracy can be gotten back via achiements if necessary. And since it only affects ebondrake and higher dungeons you should have all that.

Let's follow your thinking:

1) You are assuming every1 is using bale < 9? while every 1 is using bale 9 /12/rift/dawn>, you gain  1-3% from wep, and thats when the buff is up not 100% of time.

2)Look at your elemental dmg, it went down 10% too, besides the 10% crit loss.

3) if you enchant accuracy you will lose another ton of crit.

4) Every one have iframes and  resist, does it mean any1 can do any dg? Nope, we all take dmg sometimes and having a def/hp/dmg/life steal and regen makes a lot  of difference.

I just ask you, go to f12 and test it, its simple.

17 minutes ago, caioc2 said:

Let's follow your thinking:

1) You are assuming every1 is using bale < 9? while every 1 is using bale 9 /12/rift/dawn>, you gain  1-3% from wep, and thats when the buff is up not 100% of time.

2)Look at your elemental dmg, it went down 10% too, besides the 10% crit loss.

3) if you enchant accuracy you will lose another ton of crit.

4) Every one have iframes and  resist, does it mean any1 can do any dg? Nope, we all take dmg sometimes and having a def/hp/dmg/life steal and regen makes a lot  of difference.

I just ask you, go to f12 and test it, its simple.

1. I am not assuming anything, by the time you do ebondrake,deso, foundry you should have baleful stage 5-6 or higher at least and that gives you at least 6% crit back so in the end its only 4% loss

2. At this level elemental dmg does not matter. You can clear the dungeons even without any. It only start to matter at very high level dungeons or raids.

3. I didnt say you need to get accuracy from soul shield enchantments, i said you can get it from achiement stat boosts. Heck even food will give decent amount back.

4. Everyone takes dmg every now and then yes but losing what 8% defense will not kill you instantly so you will survive easily and level increase does not affect your lifesteal or regeneration.

New patches look cool but on the the other side that a bit despressing to do less dmg than before, they should have increased boss hp only so we do more dmg and have the feeling to improve...i have really no idea what to do to fix those potatoe stats in fact llike some previously said i suddenly lost interest aswell ...

3 hours ago, Amarathiel said:

1. I am not assuming anything, by the time you do ebondrake,deso, foundry you should have baleful stage 5-6 or higher at least and that gives you at least 6% crit back so in the end its only 4% loss

2. At this level elemental dmg does not matter. You can clear the dungeons even without any. It only start to matter at very high level dungeons or raids.

3. I didnt say you need to get accuracy from soul shield enchantments, i said you can get it from achiement stat boosts. Heck even food will give decent amount back.

4. Everyone takes dmg every now and then yes but losing what 8% defense will not kill you instantly so you will survive easily and level increase does not affect your lifesteal or regeneration.

Thats just not right at all, I DONT TALK about the content gots harder, and needs more skill, or for ping issues, the hole idea about ur elitsm (you + Amokk) ist just wrong and goes right away from the Topic... its not that someone looses stats with baleful 3 or 9.

I wear Raven 6, legy HM soul + pet, VT neck, BT earing/ring, 5x BT SS 3x VT SS and I have not a single problem to beat anything or run any dungeon but thats NOT THE POINT !!!!! do u get it now ???

The point is that I lost ALOT stats with almost MAX possible gear for NOTHING !!!! cause a level increase that just Leveled up any major dungeon to 55 without any equal Level loot, so we are FORCED to LOOSE STATS not cause scaling NO cause we CANT COMPENSATE the losses.

Is this so hard to understand ????? we are 5 levels Higher and we supposed to be STRONGER or atleast equal to level 50 before, we all spend years of time or alot money to get what we had, and now they just took it away. this was not and update it was a MAJOR nerv to us all. and there is no loss for just 5 - 10% dmg, its much more then this. Where is the SENSE to farm Level 55 dungeons for OUTDATED gear that makes ur charakter weaker, and for new chars its much harder to run these dungeons now with the free crap stuff they get from quests.

The Gloves should ADD some stats and dmg cause its an ADDITIONAL item we got, but basicly it cant even compensate the loss in Accuracy, and crit dmg.

Like I said before and some others, U cant compare BnS with other MMOs cause we dont have Level based drop loots from dungeons, If u play Tera, Teso, Neverwinter, and alot other games, u get Loot dropping from dungeons with several levels. So if u got ur level 50 raid gear and an update gets released to levle 60 u have to farm NEW gear at level 55 and 60 to get ur Stats back to what u got before and/or for a few percents more. But this Doesnt work in BNS cause there is NO replacement for BT/VT gear there is just nothing new to compensate the loss, cause we steady level up our gear and its just sensless to patch stuff in that way.

4 hours ago, Yousername said:

The only thing different is I upgraded from bale 12 to dawn 3, which I doubt is such a big increase in damage output.

this is why u got more dmg, riftwalk gets u a buff with + 120ap 100% crit and 5 times 20k dmg procs on hit.

59 minutes ago, Lata said:

Thats just not right at all, I DONT TALK about the content gots harder, and needs more skill, or for ping issues, the hole idea about ur elitsm (you + Amokk) ist just wrong and goes right away from the Topic... its not that someone looses stats with baleful 3 or 9.

I wear Raven 6, legy HM soul + pet, VT neck, BT earing/ring, 5x BT SS 3x VT SS and I have not a single problem to beat anything or run any dungeon but thats NOT THE POINT !!!!! do u get it now ???

The point is that I lost ALOT stats with almost MAX possible gear for NOTHING !!!! cause a level increase that just Leveled up any major dungeon to 55 without any equal Level loot, so we are FORCED to LOOSE STATS not cause scaling NO cause we CANT COMPENSATE the losses.

Is this so hard to understand ????? we are 5 levels Higher and we supposed to be STRONGER or atleast equal to level 50 before, we all spend years of time or alot money to get what we had, and now they just took it away. this was not and update it was a MAJOR nerv to us all. and there is no loss for just 5 - 10% dmg, its much more then this. Where is the SENSE to farm Level 55 dungeons for OUTDATED gear that makes ur charakter weaker, and for new chars its much harder to run these dungeons now with the free crap stuff they get from quests.

The Gloves should ADD some stats and dmg cause its an ADDITIONAL item we got, but basicly it cant even compensate the loss in Accuracy, and crit dmg.

Like I said before and some others, U cant compare BnS with other MMOs cause we dont have Level based drop loots from dungeons, If u play Tera, Teso, Neverwinter, and alot other games, u get Loot dropping from dungeons with several levels. So if u got ur level 50 raid gear and an update gets released to levle 60 u have to farm NEW gear at level 55 and 60 to get ur Stats back to what u got before and/or for a few percents more. But this Doesnt work in BNS cause there is NO replacement for BT/VT gear there is just nothing new to compensate the loss, cause we steady level up our gear and its just sensless to patch stuff in that way.

I think you miss the point here:

|If they didnt buff some dungeons and released only new ones you would still be weaker against those. Why? because those are level 55 dungeons, regardless if you lost stats or not you would still be weaker. You can basically see citadel and up as "new " dungeons for level 55 content, and with that bosses have more defense, more hp, you stats are calculated for level 55 not level 50 so its normal its weaker since 55 stuff is tougher.

Evertyone just sees "omg i lost 10% crit" but no one looks that the content gets stronger. so regardless or not if instead of tomb and citadel they would add 2 new dungeons you would still be weaker do you understand it now? thats basically what they are trying to say and its not ewlitism its common sense.

3 minutes ago, Grimoir said:

I think you miss the point here:

|If they didnt buff some dungeons and released only new ones you would still be weaker against those. Why? because those are level 55 dungeons, regardless if you lost stats or not you would still be weaker. You can basically see citadel and up as "new " dungeons for level 55 content, and with that bosses have more defense, more hp, you stats are calculated for level 55 not level 50 so its normal its weaker since 55 stuff is tougher.

Evertyone just sees "omg i lost 10% crit" but no one looks that the content gets stronger. so regardless or not if instead of tomb and citadel they would add 2 new dungeons you would still be weaker do you understand it now? thats basically what they are trying to say and its not ewlitism its common sense.

Wrong. if our stats wouldnt scale down, we would stay same as bevore with same dmg  vs stronger Bosses in the  NEW dungeons, and stronger vs the old ones, whats the common case in any mmo for 20 years.

Now we are wealter cause the scaleing AND have to fight vs stronger Bosses, so its a double step backwards. and again its not just crit rating, its Crit dmg, elemental dmg, defense, evasion, block, accuracy .... for exampe I got unbuffed 269% crit dmg bevore without gloves, no I got 253% WITH gloves, and 239% without gloves,  Before I got 142% elemental dmg, no its 131,4$ .... Before I got 56% dmg reduction cause defense, no its just 37% same for block and evasion.  I wouldnt complain for the little 10% crit loss, but the sum of all leads to a massiv loss. Like I said before with all buffs up (no legy soul badege and just partial VT gear) I did 463k max hits per F klick with SB/BB/soul no I barely hit for 390-400k with same conditions, the loss in defense makes it even worse as melee.

7 minutes ago, Lata said:

Wrong. if our stats wouldnt scale down, we would stay same as bevore with same dmg  vs stronger Bosses in the  NEW dungeons, and stronger vs the old ones, whats the common case in any mmo for 20 years.

Now we are wealter cause the scaleing AND have to fight vs stronger Bosses, so its a double step backwards. and again its not just crit rating, its Crit dmg, elemental dmg, defense, evasion, block, accuracy .... for exampe I got unbuffed 269% crit dmg bevore without gloves, no I got 253% WITH gloves, and 239% without gloves,  Before I got 142% elemental dmg, no its 131,4$ .... Before I got 56% dmg reduction cause defense, no its just 37% same for block and evasion.  I wouldnt complain for the little 10% crit loss, but the sum of all leads to a massiv loss. Like I said before with all buffs up (no legy soul badege and just partial VT gear) I did 463k max hits per F klick with SB/BB/soul no I barely hit for 390-400k with same conditions, the loss in defense makes it even worse as melee.

Here is the problem tho...your stats did not scale down. You still have the same amount of crit rate, the same amount of accuracy and crit damage, they did NOT change (you had 8500 crit before patch, you still have 8500 crit now, the crit chance is calculated vs a bopss with lvl 55). What you see when you press "P" and look at your stats is basically ALL the stats you had before the patch (so the same crit, crit dmg ewtc) but its calculated VS NEW content, so it basically shows you what your damage is against a level 55 boss (before what you saw was a calculated against a lvl 50 boss). The stats didnt change you didnt get weaker, its simply a re-calculation fo what your performace would be against a lvl 55 target.

Contect got buffed, it had to get buffed to match the new skills and changes, its end game content and has to stay like that. If they didnt buff some bosses it would be way to easy to do

everyone is screaming they lost X% of accuracy, crit damage, crit chance...but they dont realized those are not your stats, those numbers are calculations based on the fixed number of critical, accuracy you have, calculated vs current content

13 minutes ago, Grimoir said:

Here is the problem tho...your stats did not scale down. You still have the same amount of crit rate, the same amount of accuracy and crit damage, they did NOT change. What you see when you press "P" and look at your stats is basically ALL the stats you had before the patch (so the same crit, crit dmg ewtc) but its calculated VS NEW content, so it basically shows you what your damage is against a level 55 boss. The stats didnt change you didnt get weaker, its simply a re-calculation fo what your performace would be against a lvl 55 target.

wrong again, in fact that even OLD dungeons got increased to level 53/54 like masts and yeti, (same like the bug 2 months ago ...) we are weaker, cause we didnt just scaled down vs new Content and level, same as well for old stuff we should be definitly stronger, and ur "re-calculation" would just work if we level up to 55 without the bosses, then we woudl just see lower stats, but would do same dmg and got same defense then before, but its not, cause new Content IS 55!!  and dmg speaks by iteself, 390 - 400k instead of 465k in SAME OLD dungeons then BEFORE !!!

Simple math.

Level 50 = 60% crit vs level 50 Content

Level 55 = 60% crit vs level 50 Content but 50% vs Level 55 Content

But there IS NO Level 50 Content anymore !!! its all 55 now.

So the stats we see in "p" are the real stats we have vs equal  (55) Content

in fact we lost all stats cause the rescaling but the Content just Leveled up too !!! even old dungeons.

and beside that its still doable and just a little harder, it just makes NO SENSE.  same like the downgrade of gold quest rewards in azura, masts, yeti, Nekro and more.

25 minutes ago, Lata said:

wrong again, in fact that even OLD dungeons got increased to level 53/54 like masts and yeti, (same like the bug 2 months ago ...) we are weaker, cause we didnt just scaled down vs new Content and level, same as well for old stuff we should be definitly stronger, and ur "re-calculation" would just work if we level up to 55 without the bosses, then we woudl just see lower stats, but would do same dmg and got same defense then before, but its not, cause new Content IS 55!!  and dmg speaks by iteself, 390 - 400k instead of 465k in SAME OLD dungeons then BEFORE !!!

Simple math.

Level 50 = 60% crit vs level 50 Content

Level 55 = 60% crit vs level 50 Content but 50% vs Level 55 Content

But there IS NO Level 50 Content anymore !!! its all 55 now.

So the stats we see in "p" are the real stats we have vs equal  (55) Content

in fact we lost all stats cause the rescaling but the Content just Leveled up too !!! even old dungeons.

and beside that its still doable and just a little harder, it just makes NO SENSE.  same like the downgrade of gold quest rewards in azura, masts, yeti, Nekro and more.

Partially true but you miss the point, your stats didnt change. End content just got remastered because it had to. And the daily gold nerfs are nothing new it always happens when certain content is deemed "old" and no longer relevant.  To make it easier for yuo to understand:

Yes lvl 50 content got removed to put in new level 55 content. that alone means you didnt get weaker, you just got new content. See all the buffed dungeosn as NEW content. If they said in patch notes "removed lvl 50 dungeons " Desolate Tomb and Ebondrake Citadel and replaced them by new lvl 55 dungeons" would you then still cry that you lost stats? No becayse it would be new dungeons. not to mention you get almost all the stats back by simply getting the gloves and properly infusing and getting your soulshields.

I am currently at 63% crit chance with gloves + additional 10% from legendary earring

I swear ...guess the new meme will be "blade & cry"

37 minutes ago, Grimoir said:

Partially true but you miss the point, your stats didnt change. End content just got remastered because it had to. And the daily gold nerfs are nothing new it always happens when certain content is deemed "old" and no longer relevant.  To make it easier for yuo to understand:

Yes lvl 50 content got removed to put in new level 55 content. that alone means you didnt get weaker, you just got new content. See all the buffed dungeosn as NEW content. If they said in patch notes "removed lvl 50 dungeons " Desolate Tomb and Ebondrake Citadel and replaced them by new lvl 55 dungeons" would you then still cry that you lost stats? No becayse it would be new dungeons. not to mention you get almost all the stats back by simply getting the gloves and properly infusing and getting your soulshields.

I am currently at 63% crit chance with gloves + additional 10% from legendary earring

I swear ...guess the new meme will be "blade & cry"

wrong again,

I got my BT and VT SS already max infused, so there is no space to compensate, u got 53% crit shown in "p" cause the 10% from earing doesnt update in "p" I got the same stuff ...

So u basicly tell me that:

I lost 10% crit, 11% elemental dmg, 17% crit dmg, almost 20% dmg reduction, around 15% evasion and around 20% block rate

but Im not weaker ?

I can withstand less dmg, I avoid less dmg, I do less dmg but Im not weaker ? aehm ... ?!?!

And in addition I already said multiple times, that my gear, except Soul, pet, and legy soulbadge, my gear is maxed out, so I DONT HAVE an option to get any of these stats back, Gloves dont get u crit rate and even no elemental dmg ! not to mention that they dont own def stats.

and thats what I complain about, there is NO new gear to close the gap.

Oh and btw the same works for PvP. in fact that there are no new SS all stats decreased too with the same difference, and this is pretty bad cause u get new PvP gloves, braclets and earing  with alot more dmg for pvp (debuff dmg and procs) while u cant catch up ur defense stats !!

Is this even a rescaling or recalculating ?????  pretty funny, cause we players got alle same gear then before and all are the same now level 55, so whats the excuse here ?

53 minutes ago, Lata said:

wrong again,

I got my BT and VT SS already max infused, so there is no space to compensate, u got 53% crit shown in "p" cause the 10% from earing doesnt update in "p" I got the same stuff ...

So u basicly tell me that:

I lost 10% crit, 11% elemental dmg, 17% crit dmg, almost 20% dmg reduction, around 15% evasion and around 20% block rate

but Im not weaker ?

I can withstand less dmg, I avoid less dmg, I do less dmg but Im not weaker ? aehm ... ?!?!

And in addition I already said multiple times, that my gear, except Soul, pet, and legy soulbadge, my gear is maxed out, so I DONT HAVE an option to get any of these stats back, Gloves dont get u crit rate and even no elemental dmg ! not to mention that they dont own def stats.

and thats what I complain about, there is NO new gear to close the gap.

Oh and btw the same works for PvP. in fact that there are no new SS all stats decreased too with the same difference, and this is pretty bad cause u get new PvP gloves, braclets and earing  with alot more dmg for pvp (debuff dmg and procs) while u cant catch up ur defense stats !!

Is this even a rescaling or recalculating ?????  pretty funny, cause we players got alle same gear then before and all are the same now level 55, so whats the excuse here ?

You say: "I can withstand less dmg, I avoid less dmg, I do less dmg but Im not weaker ? aehm ... ?!?!"

its not because you got weaker or cause you lost stats, its simply because CONTENT is NEW its normal it works the same way in any other game where new content rescales your stats.

That is the entire point you fail to grasp.

20 minutes ago, Grimoir said:

You say: "I can withstand less dmg, I avoid less dmg, I do less dmg but Im not weaker ? aehm ... ?!?!"

its not because you got weaker or cause you lost stats, its simply because CONTENT is NEW its normal it works the same way in any other game where new content rescales your stats.

That is the entire point you fail to grasp.

:...Again ... Wrong .....

The whole new Content are 2 Dungeons and 1 weekly raid, EVERYTHING Else is OLD Stuff that never get boosted in other games, cause its old.

Usualy just new Content gets more komplex and challanging, the old one stay the same.

But this doenst matter cause there is a simple logic fail I just recognized as the new gloves droped in the Mines. and that proofes we are weaker and wont be able to close the gap anytime soon.

usualy the stats u got depending on Items and there Level, so if u wear a Level 30 item like Gloves with lets say 1000 armor raiting (crit raiting)

while you progress to Level 32, 35, 40 the Items raiting becomes less worthy cause its just level 30, if u find new Level 40 gloves with 1000 rating u get back ur old stats with just a few points less for higher level, so lets say 1000 raiting are 10% then u need 1200 at level 40 for the same amount. but basicly u always can close the gab for stat loss by getting new gear.

BnS just epic fails here. For the Gloves u can buy in Valindria they are Level 53 and got 667 crit dmg rating. the first drop from mines got 721 crit dmg rating and are level 55. there is a absolute difference over 54 rating but in realtivity the items is 2 level above so the difference should be count higher into the rescaling prozess, but it doenst !!! So BnS just takes every rating and convert this into a new Level, for that reason we would need Items with around 1200 crit/crit dmg/accuracy/defense/evasion/block to get back to the old stats and this wont happen anytime soon, so we definitly just got patched weaker. no matter that we got  2 more dungeons aka New Content, we lost alot stats, dmg and defense without any option to compensate this loss. and this doenst happen in other MMOs if u level up and play further, It just feels bad and senseless to level up, reaching higher Level just to find out u are around 20% weaker in offense and defense while u get additional gear that should improve your overall experience.

And this is just wrong either ....

Im done for now, no need to keep this diskussion alive just for a few white knights defending NCSofts bad decisions and changes in the last few months.

I understand where you're coming from, a lot of MMO's usually prepare you for these updates with lowered costs/increase percentages to get mats; BnS is notorious for not doing so. I have a feeling it's because they have to follow the model set by the KR corporate since NCsoft NA is a separate entity from NCsoft Kr. Nevertheless i feel your pain, there's another long grind ahead with no leniency for those who still have to work their way up. This company is run by Whales so unless you're one of them these updates don't really do you much good

Not sure why people even debate this.

Developers decided that this is their version of making the game more competitive on the pve side.

No other games ever took this route without offering new systems or tiers of gear to compensate for the increase in difficulty for the new content.

This is simple . They had noting to offer so decided to do this ridiculous move.

This can't be defended or considered a good change or good development of the game because the change in difficulty is not based on a progression.

While i can still improve the stats of my character others who were lucky enough to reach the max are put in a position where the same content they did a few days ago is now harder.

And there is nothing wrong whit hard when its new content. And in this case its not.

The point is we all one way or another lost value on our investment of time or money. In this case 8-10%.  And that is a fact no one can refute.

wow just reading all of this, discourages me to keep on playing.. 

i got even disappointed with the low mushrooms u get everyday and the lack of that mushroom juice from raids "only" and the high requirement for an oil 150mushrooms.

bores me. i had fun while it lasted i guess.

Archived