Massive Stats-loss and no option to compensate.

Lata

1 hour ago, Grimoir said:

@amokk

I agree with you.

@Lata

You dont seem to grasp a concept hope the image below will explain what are stats and whats a calculation based on content.

As you can see below, the REAL stats are the same they did not change in any way, shape or form since the patch. Those stats are a sum of what your gear, soulshields, soulshield infusions give you (marked red)

Calculations are your stats converted to values against cuurent content (note the word CURRENT, C.U.R.R.E.N.T. which is level 55). Marked yellow. These changed because content and end game is level 55 not 50.

j9m59f.jpg

I think the one who has a hard time understanding a simple fact is you.

While we kept our stats, the content lvl was increased without offering new gear or ways to "increase" our stats.

That is the only issue.

Your gear, stats are the same but they are less effective.

On new content it would make sense but what is the new content? 2 dungeons and a raid? Why increase the lvl of old dungeons that most new players require to complete to even dream of getting access to the new content.

So yes we did lose value and once you understand that maybe you and anyone else here arguing about semantics will understand that this whole change is affecting the growth and longevity of this game. And unless you are blind you see it the the continuous decline of the player base.

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, RustyCircuit said:

People feel scammed, because it was an outright stat reduction , that has no place in a MMO, where the game rewards a player for time/money investment, not punishes them with a major update. There was no reason behind scaling up old content and dungeons AND gold reduction. It makes zero sense from any point of view, but it is there and the ones who will suffer are new players. Clearing old content is not the issue here, it never was, quit doing mental gymnastics. The problem is that with scaling and gold reduction new/returning players can not compensate the gap in gear in any sensible amount of time, by the time a new content update rolls out they will barely hit SS, I myself have a hard time getting into SS raids and I have over 1 kAp and 50%crit rate, that is all one needs as a damage dealer, the base AP requirements jumped exponentially. The soft/hard stat cap should have been in place since day one, not rolling out an update x-years later with outright stat reduction. It is bad game design period and you defend it for some unfathomable reason. This game overall does NOT encourage team play, or explain the mechanics. People are forced to look up sources outside the game, so the whole "shitty players do not know how to stun - hur-dur" thing is lame at best. They introduced the training room, the should include proper mechanics in there as well to help people learn it VIA experience and understand things better.  

The thing is FOR YOU the content was NEW and there was nothing else to farm. NOW the content is what three updates old? When people will get around doing lvl 55 dungeons/raid, there will be at least two more updates.In best case the gap will remain virtually the same between chasing and old players. In reality, most likely the gap will be increased, which is bad. The servers are empty already, especially if you do not play in regional rush hours. Reducing the pool of players in end game will not benefit anyone, since those who are ahead will not go out of their way to help others to gear up and redo old dungeons. So there should be a healthy pool of players who still need to gear up. And this update outright discourages new players to play, because the threshold for gear has increased and they rarely/or do not meet it, with no place to properly practice game mechanics and people like you, who runned this thing 100 times over harping on them. We got only a superficial boost in AP. Over all it is just a shitty move on game developers part, where they most likely forgot about stat cap and figured out a "fix" x-years later.

P.s. the whole stat reduction should apply only to new 55 lvl content, where it makes vague sense, if there is new gear to farm. Old dungeons with outdated 50 lvl gear should have remained the same, since they provide OLD gear.

1. Stats didnt get reduced. Scaling got more strict, levels were adjusted. 

2. Noone was punished. You think wrong. Game got adjusted to be a little harder (points to 1.), because we were in EASY MODE since release.

3. "I myself have a hard time getting into SS raids and I have over 1 kAp and 50%crit rate" Whats SS-Raids? Anyway, 1k AP 50% crit doesnt mean batshit DPS-wise. Btw, ever thought of starting your own "SS-Raids" ? No? Thought so. Don't try to get carried, take other low-geared players with you and do mechanics.

4. "This game overall does NOT encourage team play, or explain the mechanics." Exactly. Guess how KR does it. They wipe until they figure out the mechanics. We have the luxury of existing Guides from KR and we should make use of it. How does it not encourage teamplay if you literally can't finish a dungeon without doing mechanics? Be lucky that in most dungeons, only half the party or less people need to do mechanics. Even back in Tera, I always researched dungeons before running them, same for BnS, because I simply don't want to be a burden to other players.

5. " In reality, most likely the gap will be increased, which is bad." Gimme 24h of playtime on a new account and I'll 100% have a char with legendary belt, necklace, stage 7 baleful. Story and other quests just give that much materials.

13 minutes ago, Katjes said:

While we kept our stats, the content lvl was increased without offering new gear or ways to "increase" our stats.

That is the only issue.

On new content it would make sense but what is the new content? 2 dungeons and a raid? Why increase the lvl of old dungeons that most new players require to complete to even dream of getting access to the new content.

So yes we did lose value and once you understand that maybe you and anyone else here arguing about semantics will understand that this whole change is affecting the growth and longevity of this game. And unless you are blind you see it the the continuous decline of the player base.

Plus they reduced the already miserly gold earned from Asura, Lair, Yeti, Gloomdrost, etc, which was necessary for low level players. So yes, these changes do affect negatively the growth and longevity of this game.

22 minutes ago, Katjes said:

That is the only issue.

You are incorect. There are plenty ways to increase your stats:

1. For PVE, get soulshields with Critical and Accuracy as base stats and max them out

2. Infuse the soulshields with Legendary primers (easy to get when you do your crafting as you should and buy them from dragon express or the npc at khada vikar)

3. New Glove Equipment which gives AP / Crit Damage

4. Be smart in using your bonus attributes (right now its better to use the 300 accuracy achievement bonus over the 10 ap bonus)

5. Use consumables in harder dungeons for faster clear times.

The only thing that changes is the fact you cant just faceroll with shitty items anymore, you need to put thought and attention into your gear, The only ones "hurt" here are the people who made alts for the sole purpose of dailies without plans to gear them.

Also upgrading your equipment is important now and needs to be considered.

They only buffed the dungeons which still hold legendary end-game content items as they are still considered current content and not old content.

THe only dungeons you should consider as old content were necropolis, asura, nexus, gloomdros, masts...the dungeons are old content so gold rewards were lowered for that reason, and to gently "force" players to progress to other dungeons.

10 minutes ago, Grimoir said:

THe only dungeons you should consider as old content were necropolis, asura, nexus, gloomdros, masts...the dungeons are old content so gold rewards were lowered for that reason, and to gently "force" players to progress to other dungeons.

Lol, "gently". Tell that to a fresh HM 7. 

55 HM7 ? It's enough to do the contents needed up to Baleful/Seraph 7 which is around Sogun. And if you're that stuck, there's still the Void Fragment path up until Bale/Sera 9 which is simple Celestial Basin farm.

Oh and why don't you just blame on the people that asks 3333 AP for sh*t dungeons like EC/DT ? Nah seriously, saw NF Hard 1.1k+ Raven only ? Hello this isn't Starstone Mines hard mode, stop trying to clear the dungeon in 2mins with broken DPS and do the mechs. 

And again it's like Riftwalk/Dawnforged is an inexistant path for players... when you're up to 4200% of additional damage and 100AP+ after 5 stacks but apparently this weapon is bad, ok.

I literally duo'd NF/NS with a Force Master yesterday, we both have Raven + (think he had Aransu even), what people needs to stop thinking is they are "carrying" their friends/people because they have 800AP. Getting to 1k AP doesn't make you understand every mechs of this game magically, you gotta move your arses still. 
It really throws me off when I see this "carrying" sh*t on NORMAL mode, the dude knows mechs, he's useful ot the party, you have 2 Raven on the party and it's still easy DPS, stop complaining, the only thing people wants are 2mins dungeons while dealing 200k every hit, welp sorry, work your sh*t first. (and no I'm free2play, I make use of events and I'm at Raven 6 already, hello)

One problem I can accept is the crit loss, it sucks but as it has been previously said, get some ss primers (even blue/purple aren't even that bad), get better rolls on your ss, etc. MSP doesn't evenr equire Longgui keys to open anymore, MSP doesn't even have any weekly restrictions + you get the WHOLE set from story, if the rolls are bad, do MSP, use the story ones to reinforce better pieces, and you're good to go.

Blue primers are ~250 maxed, you have 8 pieces -> imagine they're all crit, that's 250 crit X 8 = 2000 crit. That's such a nice boost.

So no, our gear didn't get "cucked" at all. Another problem I can talk about is Eckogen's one : no idea why some bosses like SK skyrocketed to lv58, should have been around 56 indeed. Otherwise, the rest is perfectly fine. Use bonus accuracy, and not AP from the achievement attributes, use primers, yaddi yadda... I barely farm on this game and my gear is "ok". 

Pretty much the only annoying thing is getting moonstone crystals, which needs like 44444444 Naksun runs, I can understand it gets boring.

The rest is perfectly FINE. Get over with it.

4 hours ago, Grimoir said:

@amokk

I agree with you.

@Lata

You dont seem to grasp a concept hope the image below will explain what are stats and whats a calculation based on content.

As you can see below, the REAL stats are the same they did not change in any way, shape or form since the patch. Those stats are a sum of what your gear, soulshields, soulshield infusions give you (marked red)

Calculations are your stats converted to values against cuurent content (note the word CURRENT, C.U.R.R.E.N.T. which is level 55). Marked yellow. These changed because content and end game is level 55 not 50.

j9m59f.jpg

REALY ?!?!?!?

You open my Eyes dude realy. I can see it now ....

WTH !!!!

are you realy that blind ???

You basicly tell us that you earn 3000€ gross money, you usualy pay around 30% taxes so you usualy get 2000€ in ur hands. so at some shiny day the govermant decide to update the tax to 50%, so u just get 1500€ but ur base stat is 3000€ and the money u get is just a recalculation .....

I feel you man. Ive started an alt destroyer. Done the story quests all the way up to lvl55 and trying to farm for peaches, feels like an end game raid even though ive done it for fair few months with my main. All the amok elephants feels like raven on SS with my 33% crit ?

5 hours ago, amokk said:

2. Noone was punished. You think wrong. Game got adjusted to be a little harder (points to 1.), because we were in EASY MODE since release.

3. "I myself have a hard time getting into SS raids and I have over 1 kAp and 50%crit rate" Whats SS-Raids? Anyway, 1k AP 50% crit doesnt mean batshit DPS-wise. Btw, ever thought of starting your own "SS-Raids" ? No? Thought so. Don't try to get carried, take other low-geared players with you and do mechanics.

4. "This game overall does NOT encourage team play, or explain the mechanics." Exactly. Guess how KR does it. They wipe until they figure out the mechanics. We have the luxury of existing Guides from KR and we should make use of it. How does it not encourage teamplay if you literally can't finish a dungeon without doing mechanics? Be lucky that in most dungeons, only half the party or less people need to do mechanics. Even back in Tera, I always researched dungeons before running them, same for BnS, because I simply don't want to be a burden to other players.

5. " In reality, most likely the gap will be increased, which is bad." Gimme 24h of playtime on a new account and I'll 100% have a char with legendary belt, necklace, stage 7 baleful. Story and other quests just give that much materials.

1. The efficiency of the character got reduced. No matter how much you twist and turn- that is the simple fact. There is no new gear to compensate for all stats lost. And even if there is it will take weeks to get it back. Sugar coat however much you like a poor game design choice.

2. If the game was in "easy mode", why was it implanted that way in first place and x- years later it got "fixed"? Raising the bar to farm up almost outdated gear, does not equal "making how it was supposed to be".  

3. Skybreak Spire - I referred to raid name with initials. I am always amazed at psychic powers of some people, who are able to estimate another person via rows of text on the screen. Ever thought pursuing a fortune teller career?I have first hand experience recruiting raids and spending 30-40 min (at least) searching for a tank or anyone who can fill the role and/or buffs. And here we make a full circle and are back to the point of "bigger player pool".

4.Many people research before they enter a dungeon, but real experience is another thing isn't it? Our community does not have the patience to "wipe hundred times over", like in Korea servers. You are the prime example. A pot calling the kettle black.  

5. You are fairly gifted in fairy tail department as well as in fortune telling, such a versatile person. Unless you have a limitless credit card - then I might believe and it is not my place to tell an adult ( I presume?) how to spend their money.

I brought my point across, so there is nothing I can contribute to this topic anymore. I bow out.

35 minutes ago, RustyCircuit said:

1. The efficiency of the character got reduced. No matter how much you twist and turn- that is the simple fact. There is no new gear to compensate for all stats lost. And even if there is it will take weeks to get it back. Sugar coat however much you like a poor game design choice.

2. If the game was in "easy mode", why was it implanted that way in first place and x- years later it got "fixed"? Raising the bar to farm up almost outdated gear, does not equal "making how it was supposed to be".  

3. Skybreak Spire - I referred to raid name with initials. I am always amazed at psychic powers of some people, who are able to estimate another person via rows of text on the screen. Ever thought pursuing a fortune teller career?I have first hand experience recruiting raids and spending 30-40 min (at least) searching for a tank or anyone who can fill the role and/or buffs. And here we make a full circle and are back to the point of "bigger player pool".

4.Many people research before they enter a dungeon, but real experience is another thing isn't it? Our community does not have the patience to "wipe hundred times over", like in Korea servers. You are the prime example. A pot calling the kettle black.  

5. You are fairly gifted in fairy tail department as well as in fortune telling, such a versatile person. Unless you have a limitless credit card - then I might believe and it is not my place to tell an adult ( I presume?) how to spend their money.

I brought my point across, so there is nothing I can contribute to this topic anymore. I bow out.

This is me talking also.  Well said.

I say this same thing, only you typed it out better then I would have.

and I also bow out.

I started this game about 3 months ago as an ice WL. What should i say about the beginning. I felt like a garbage class, so low dps till you have "gear" u srsly cant kill even trash alone. But i knew it will get better and it did. I geared my self up, to a point i had been happy and was just waiting (and still am) for my raven mat. Then last weeks, this shit excuse of an update hit.

Lost alot dps and def, meanwhile old content gets scaled up, which makes it double as bad. At first i thought, well lets spent some gold and gear up a little more, i made my seraph12 to rift 8, upgraded soul 2 stages to 9, bought 5 vt set (crap rolls but better than my crap bt) and still i am nowhere near what i had before. Yes we all lost dps and def, but the ppl defending this shit are mostly the ones with high gear already. Sure yuo guys got hit too, but not as strong as anybody with low to mid gear. When i read stuff like get better ss to compensate for crit, i really want to rage so hard. It isn't like anybody with bt/vt SS can say: "ok today i farm more SS and hope for good rolls", no you are time gated on those once a week and on top of it rng to drop them rng to get them rng to have good rolls on them.

This update sucks, it was shit as a new player alrdy and it got shittier. If i was to start again, i would probably quit after 1 week

44 minutes ago, Lata said:

I have no idea how ppl like you and amokk can defend Scamsoft.

Probably because the update didn't hit us hard at all. Only complain is the crit loss, even tho 50% of crit is still 1/2 chance of a crit every hit, it's not the end of the world. I really have no idea what's so wrong with the update. 

tl;dr of the situation : only Citadel and above have been scaled, and even with the new lvls they're still a joke. Literally 4 man'd Citadel with Raven 6 (me), some Summoner idk didn't pay attention to his weap but opieOP and two baleful weaps.

I'll ask again : how is this a nerf ? Why people still don't take in account the AP gain ? (we easily gained 50+ AP) But it's easier to only bash on the "negative" sides I suppose.

People are acting toxic because you act like this update is gamebreaking while I still see "normal" geared people clearing dungeons, even those that have been scaled such as EC/DT/NF/NS.

1 hour ago, Lyn Thunderfox said:

People are acting toxic because you act like this update is gamebreaking while I still see "normal" geared people clearing dungeons, even those that have been scaled such as EC/DT/NF/NS.

So either you didnt read my posts or you just dont get it.

I never said its game breaking, I never said we are doomed, I was asking for any sort of Options to compensate the loss and said it was nonsense to do this step, cause they leveled up every  purple silverfrost dungeon, even yeti, masts and azura, so If u level up Bosses why double punishing ppl by lowering stats they have EARNED before.

Its not that we just leveld up a Char and we just have to regain some new armor or weapon, no we just got what we have, and for this we worked hard, we spent months or even almost 2 years for our stuff, some ppl just cashed they gear for REAL MONEY and even If I dont like casher/whales that much, they have just wasted real money.

And PLEAS for the sake of God, stop telling me crit chance can get pushed again... yes crit chance but this wasnt my point, what is with CRIT DMG !!! Evasion, blocking, and dmg mitigation. we arent range dmg classes at all, hell yes if u are a Gunner or FM/Wl/Sum whatever you stay behind enemies line, but there is a myth that some ppl still play MELEE classes, and we have a limited amount of iframes. so we DO GET DMG we cant avoid all the time, thats why a FM/Gunner/Wl for example got 1300+ BASE crit as class bonus, while destros got 1300 defense and BMs 1300 block or evasion gets as race bonus.

and these stats are gone as well, so stop to ascribe that I would complain only about crit loss, and while range and pure dps classes can get crit chance back by getting stronger infusions for SS, tanky classes and melees at all CANT !!! cause there is NO options yet.

Oh and btw, we got around 70AP, 10AP = around 0,88% more dmg, so 70AP = around 6% more dmg, but we lost 10% elemental dmg ....

and 10% crit dmg (with equiped gloves alot more without)

So:

-10% crit (ppl with less then 58% before suffers alot more cause they ended up with 42- 46/47% means they even cant crit every second hit)

-10% crit dmg

-10% elemental dmg

for 6% more dmg (70ap) great deal

I realy dont know how to explain this better cause english isnt my native language, but I tryed almost everything and I guess some of you just wearing pink glasses and are such addicted to BnS that the publisher can do whatever they wanna do, and you are just fine as long as you can play ...

1 hour ago, Lata said:

cause they leveled up every  purple silverfrost dungeon, even yeti, masts and azura

Except they didn't, they're still below 55.

We're losing stats yet I still see people doing the same DPS, care to explain ? To each his opinion, I'm personally fine my gear is still working everywhere, Starstone Mines/Hollow's Heart included.

And to make a summary of my gear : Raven 6 (razor)

s3 BT accs

s9 bracelet

leg neck/belt s6

soul isn't even past s10 +

pet aura s6

Hollow gloves

This isn't even high/top tier at all.

The dps being the same is coming from friends of mine that plays melee btw.

You just can't say our gear became obsolete (and don't deny, I can find the posts related to that) when it hasn't. There's no options about the stats loss ? How about bothering to clear each dungeons for a few extra seconds ? Doesn't kill anyone.

I hope you never play the game I played before Blade and Soul, because since the last BIG update, it's in a even worse level of loss than this lv55 update. (don't know if I'm allowed to talk about other games here so I'll be quiet about its name)

A little hint about this said game : where a +15 weapon literally doubles the damage of a +10 one post-update, against 10-15% of difference pre-update. Yeah see, there's a thousand times worse than this lv55 update don't worry.

11 hours ago, RustyCircuit said:

1+2 This is a ported version of KR. Blame KR devs. IIRC they got the HM Points system with lv55, which negated all the negatives. We got it earlier, and 55 hit us and you ppl start crying.

3. Take any range class if you have no real Tank. I'm tanking Raven King weekly with my gunner (yes, he's got gear, but +50% threat makes it easy to hold aggro). It's easier than melee. Stand at 6m and almost nothing will hit you - besides, most range classes have at least 1 block skill. Sorry about not recognizing "SS raid", it has always been called BT for me.

4. Agreed. I said I learn the dungeon with people I know have the patience or I make learn runs. Not just go up in F8 and recruit "exp only" while I dont know shit.

5. Like I said, you get Baleful4 from Story. 2 Chars to max level = 24hours = 1 char with legendary belt/necklace (Quest rewards) and baleful7 (again, you get shitloads of mats from story/side quests). This has absolute nothing to do with money. 

You guys dont know shit about this game as it seems.

You get full msp, 1-3 raven SS etc from quests. Know your shit. It got easier for new guys. 

You even get 1-3 pvp SS and galaxy weapon. 

You get awakened accessories by doing normal mode which boosts your dps alot.

Just for the record, I do 2% less damage since the update.

17 hours ago, amokk said:

I can't help but say I wholeheartedly agree with most of the points made here.

1. Which is not a problem, since everybody gets the hammer equally. If anything this change is an indicator for other updates that will most likely ease the gear progression till raven 3 or something along those lines;

2. I find the stat loss negligible;

3. More people need to think like this;

4. Guides are a path of laziness tbh. Research should be done hands on, not through a guide. If anything it totally confuses most people as muscle memory isn't convenient enough to work with guide data. In TERA it was different, cause all bosses and mobs move slower than a sloth during noon;

5. No you won't.

7 minutes ago, MassiveEgo said:

5. No you won't.

Yes, I will. As stated above, Side-Quests give you 100 items for belt/necklace iirc. 2 chars in 24h (not 1 day, 24h playtime) is totally doable and you'll have your belt & necklace.

Story quests give the needed mats (from both chars leveling up), even roughly 15k peaches - with a little luck I'll even have the mystic badge.

11 minutes ago, MassiveEgo said:

Oh. I wasn't aware of these side quests. Must be something fairly recent. If that's the case, your point stands valid.

Yes there is a blue quest which gives you: 100 acrimor wings, 50 zakhan claws, 100 infernal lord horns

There is also another quest which gives: 30 legendary jewels and some other goodies

So players with Raven 6- Aransu that duo Hollow's Heart come here to argue about how fresh players HM 7 Baleful 3, square and triangular gems, have a hard time after the last patch, with gold nerfed in lower level dungeons and their stats pretty weak for what would be, accordind to the elite posters, required of them. Just lol. 

20 hours ago, Lata said:

REALY ?!?!?!?

You open my Eyes dude realy. I can see it now ....

WTH !!!!

are you realy that blind ???

You basicly tell us that you earn 3000€ gross money, you usualy pay around 30% taxes so you usualy get 2000€ in ur hands. so at some shiny day the govermant decide to update the tax to 50%, so u just get 1500€ but ur base stat is 3000€ and the money u get is just a recalculation .....

MY HERO xD
Love this post and totally agree
and like other said:
- there was no reason to change level cap
- we dont get any new gear for this content (one glows doesn't count)
- developers do so much crap stuff and so many problem still are not solve - ("you are alredy login" after relogin after dc; unlockin hm skills; lack of legendary gem hammer; stuck in combat mode; lags; high ping; dc; useless f7 so everyone spaming on chat; etc etc etc etc etc ... )

58 minutes ago, Shinki said:

So players with Raven 6- Aransu that duo Hollow's Heart come here to argue about how fresh players HM 7 Baleful 3, square and triangular gems, have a hard time after the last patch, with gold nerfed in lower level dungeons and their stats pretty weak for what would be, accordind to the elite posters, required of them. Just lol. 

Go read my posts. 

If people knew what they were doing, they'd have good equip already.

Side-quests give you:

PvP Weapon, 1-3 PvP Soulshield

(MSP 1-8 Soulshield from Story)

Black Tower 1-3 Soulshield

(Materials up to Baleful4 from Story)

Level 2 chars to level 55 and you'll have enough materials for Legendary Belt (Naryu Foundry) and Legendary Necklace (Desolate Tomb) and Baleful6 or 7

20-30 Legendary Jewls

And that is enough to do Mushin Tower 20 (you need 17k DPS for this), and every dungeon up to Naryu Foundry. That's enough for a starter. 

1 hour ago, amokk said:

Go read my posts. 

If people knew what they were doing, they'd have good equip already.

Side-quests give you:

PvP Weapon, 1-3 PvP Soulshield

(MSP 1-8 Soulshield from Story)

Black Tower 1-3 Soulshield

(Materials up to Baleful4 from Story)

Level 2 chars to level 55 and you'll have enough materials for Legendary Belt (Naryu Foundry) and Legendary Necklace (Desolate Tomb) and Baleful6 or 7

20-30 Legendary Jewls

And that is enough to do Mushin Tower 20 (you need 17k DPS for this), and every dungeon up to Naryu Foundry. That's enough for a starter. 

Gosh you still  play the White Knight Card for Scamsoft ?! ...

Do you realy think they gave aways this "free stuff" cause they are so nice and heartly ? ....

IF the wouldnt have ppl would STUCK in progress, no they got the MINIMUM requirements to to all the stuff we could do with better gear and stats before... JUST CAUSE YOU know all the Content ingame for months and by reading the guids that where made by others (so much about your elitism) how can you expect that new players without any knowledge are capable of doing so ?????

Even with the blue didequest ppl have to DO THE DUNGEONS to get the quests finished, and even EXACTLY cause ppl like you, they CANT cause u dont take them with you into the requiring dungeons ... srly whats wrong with you ?

and you still ignore the fact that I never said the game is not playable for average players and Veterans.  Instead I was asking for OPTION to COMPENSATE the loss, and the fact that we EARNED the stats already by TIME !!!! EFFORT !!! AND/OR MONEY !!!! Do you got it finaly ??? 

Or you still stuck in your little elitism world where everyone is trash and to stupid to get ther shit done ??

You Guys even dont know what it means to LEARN a dungeon from the Scratch by trial and Error to get the mechs by your OWN.

You think you are better then everyone else cause you just google for new dungeon guides ... thats so hillarious ....

Archived