Massive Stats-loss and no option to compensate.

Lata

On 8.12.2017 at 5:44 PM, Shinki said:

Haven't you learnt yet to live and enjoy time with others that are less skilled, less wealthy (or less prone to spend their money in a game), less young, less experienced in gaming than you and/or that have less time for whatever reason to spend in a game, even though they like it as much as you do? 

We aren't Korean, nor we do live in Korea, though I doubt your idea of "Korean player" can be generalized either... because nothing in the world can be stereotyped. We are all over the world, with as many different circumstances as how many players we are. 

So please, don't talk about "trash". It only says how small and confined your idea of the world is. 

When players leave a game, we all lose. 

Rofl. I have limited time to play and I wanna get shit done when I'm ingame. I tried F8'ing tree dungeon today and it was a disaster.

After the wipefest I started to duo the dungeon. Way faster than wiping 10 times due to trash players.

I will talk about trash in whatever way I want. I play this game for fun, and if people cant do mechs or die to normal rotation even after wiping 5 times, it's no more fun. It get's frustrating. These players just want to be carried. They don't read up on mechs, they don't do shit. They don't even freakin ask about mechs (might not apply to everyone ofc). Also, these less skilled players make other quit too. Best example here is Siangg/AeonWcs. 

We were overpowered to begin with, and this update made it more normal. You just have to be more SKILLED now, as the DPS loss doesn't keep you from finishing any dungeons that you were able to clear before.

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

At this point the only thing that could help us is more hive queen's wing.   We need them to be more accessible and bound to account to give us the opportunity to get more VT SS, or rerolling them to desirable stats.

The 55 update was simply released too soon, we didn't have enough time to boost our gear.

59 minutes ago, Kayane said:

At this point the only thing that could help us is more hive queen's wing.   We need them to be more accessible and bound to account to give us the opportunity to get more VT SS, or rerolling them to desirable stats.

The 55 update was simply released too soon, we didn't have enough time to boost our gear.

My 8 set VT SS has exactly one  roll that isn't defensive. I lost 1300 crit, pre-nerf.

4 hours ago, Kayane said:

The only thing that get u stats back is to cash for max HM Soul and max Pet aura. but even ppl they did this before lost the same stats. You cant just compensate anything yet.

These stats are gone, even if you got max SS, Soul, pet and Accesoires, you lost stats.

5 hours ago, amokk said:

Rofl. I have limited time to play and I wanna get shit done when I'm ingame. I tried F8'ing tree dungeon today and it was a disaster.

After the wipefest I started to duo the dungeon. Way faster than wiping 10 times due to trash players.

I will talk about trash in whatever way I want. I play this game for fun, and if people cant do mechs or die to normal rotation even after wiping 5 times, it's no more fun. It get's frustrating. These players just want to be carried. They don't read up on mechs, they don't do shit. They don't even freakin ask about mechs (might not apply to everyone ofc). Also, these less skilled players make other quit too. Best example here is Siangg/AeonWcs. 

We were overpowered to begin with, and this update made it more normal. You just have to be more SKILLED now, as the DPS loss doesn't keep you from finishing any dungeons that you were able to clear before.

People are DIFFERENT all over the world. some got perks and talents here, some there. Some play to have fun, meet friends, to escape a hard day, some for progress or to proof themself they are better then other, So you basicly say mother with 2 kids in back who cant focus all the time into the game cause they watch there kids is trash ?!?! a chronicly ill person  thats play to escape the perma pains is trash ? older gamer with longer reaction timing are trash ? basicly everone that doenst spent 100% time into a game cause they have a real life, friends, familiy, partner are trash ?!

You know what ? people like you are trash, people with zero tolerance and empathie, people they think they play with bots all the day and everyone else is just there to get you satisfied. People like you are the reason why this community is so damn toxic and people like you are the reason why we get such stupid things like Humble Brag. and why publisher can play there mindgames with us all ...  congratz

42 minutes ago, Lata said:

The only thing that get u stats back is to cash for max HM Soul and max Pet aura. but even ppl they did this before lost the same stats. You cant just compensate anything yet.

These stats are gone, even if you got max SS, Soul, pet and Accesoires, you lost stats.

People are DIFFERENT all over the world. some got perks and talents here, some there. Some play to have fun, meet friends, to escape a hard day, some for progress or to proof themself they are better then other, So you basicly say mother with 2 kids in back who cant focus all the time into the game cause they watch there kids is trash ?!?! a chronicly ill person  thats play to escape the perma pains is trash ? older gamer with longer reaction timing are trash ? basicly everone that doenst spent 100% time into a game cause they have a real life, friends, familiy, partner are trash ?!

You know what ? people like you are trash, people with zero tolerance and empathie, people they think they play with bots all the day and everyone else is just there to get you satisfied. People like you are the reason why this community is so damn toxic and people like you are the reason why we get such stupid things like Humble Brag. and why publisher can play there mindgames with us all ...  congratz

Unfortunatelly amokk is right on this point, if you try to do BT with randoms or hard mode or even nnormal mode dungeons with randoms you'll understand there is something wrong with B&S IQ community and to be honest i never played a game with soo many unskilled players, i don't know if farming no brain same dungeons turned them into potatoe but there is clearly a huge skill gap btw pve/pvp players for example at BT most of time 70/80% of people joining that inform you they are experienced but still keep dying everywhere for no reason, i want to just press the button looking for party and instantly be matched with a balanced team lets say 20/25% potatoes and the rest with decent IQ but in this game that the oposite and that why now unfortunatly when you experience that you end up create elitilst pt so at least even with potatoes you'll have enough dps to skip the mechs

5 hours ago, Kayane said:

This and only this...

and this is why i don't dunderstand why there still people who think those low drop rate on important items such as bracelet is correct, before we had accesories that we could upgrade, but now if your not lucky you stay with potatoe pinnacle every plebs got with no other option to improve this piece and then when a patch like this come up, your even more potatoe cause you don't have those extra 400 crit everyone should have at this point

50 minutes ago, ombremq said:

Unfortunatelly amokk is right on this point, if you try to do BT with randoms or hard mode or even nnormal mode dungeons with randoms you'll understand there is something wrong with B&S IQ community and to be honest i never played a game with soo many unskilled players, i don't know if farming no brain same dungeons turned them into potatoe but there is clearly a huge skill gap btw pve/pvp players for example at BT most of time 70/80% of people joining that inform you they are experienced but still keep dying everywhere for no reason, i want to just press the button looking for party and instantly be matched with a balanced team lets say 20/25% potatoes and the rest with decent IQ but in this game that the oposite and that why now unfortunatly when you experience that you end up create elitilst pt so at least even with potatoes you'll have enough dps to skip the mechs

This and only this...

and this is why i don't dunderstand why there still people who think those low drop rate on important items such as bracelet is correct, before we had accesories that we could upgrade, but now if your not lucky you stay with potatoe pinnacle every plebs got with no other option to improve this piece and then when a patch like this come up, your even more potatoe cause you don't have those extra 400 crit everyone should have at this point

Thats why most of ua arent able to understand that we all different.

If we would play together you would say Im a more skilled and capable gamer, not perfekt but easy to play with. But others arent for different reasons, I just mentioned a few above already, but there are more.

75% of our community get nervous if they enter a party, they wanna do everything right but they already know they get flamed if something wents wrong.

Ofc there are a few trolls around that shouldnt play a game but we got the same amount of ppls out there arent able to calm down if something doesnt work.

Not everyone is a mechanic, computer professional, medic, Engeneer or Professor. And most ppl need some time and practice and need to feel fine before they understand a whole mechanic. that means we, the better ones, need the PATIENCE (is a gift) to help them. cause in the end we just help us.

Little Story. we got a guildmate, I know her pretty long ago, She was one of those mostly failing almost everything cause she is chronicle ill, cant focus all the time, and was nervous everytime. a while ago she joined our clan, and after a few runs I took here by side, and said. calm down, dont be nervous, no one will blame you here if you fail. just take your time, watch the fights and try your best. I tooks her some time to get a feeling for some mechnics but now she surprises me alot if we start something new cause she feels fine with us. so the pressure is gone almost.

So instead of saying there are alot unskilled out there, wich isnt wrong, we shouldnt blame alot of them for beeing bad gamer cause we make a lot bad ones with our behaviour. and the fact that BnS supports pay2progress doenst help at all.

Edit: btw, mechs shouldnt be possible of beeing skipped. That would stop the whole diskussion ^^

cause its funny, how many "pros" think they are skilled, just cause they got gear/dmg to skipp mechs, and the same ppl are the first to blame others if they have to do a dungeon like its meant to be played ^^

1 hour ago, Lata said:

Thats why most of ua arent able to understand that we all different.

If we would play together you would say Im a more skilled and capable gamer, not perfekt but easy to play with. But others arent for different reasons, I just mentioned a few above already, but there are more.

75% of our community get nervous if they enter a party, they wanna do everything right but they already know they get flamed if something wents wrong.

Ofc there are a few trolls around that shouldnt play a game but we got the same amount of ppls out there arent able to calm down if something doesnt work.

Not everyone is a mechanic, computer professional, medic, Engeneer or Professor. And most ppl need some time and practice and need to feel fine before they understand a whole mechanic. that means we, the better ones, need the PATIENCE (is a gift) to help them. cause in the end we just help us...

I consider myself as a skilled player but im not skilled because it's a natural talent but because i wanted to improve, when i first decided to give a try at pve i was potatoe like everyone then i learned mechs / pve rotation... everyday i try to improve even more to make myself usefull the excuses about we are all different human being does not work with me, that exactly because we are human being that we cant stay potatoe forever...

To end up i have a code of conduct i use that probably 90% of potatoes dont apply to them...i don't just LFP randomly dungeons i do not know mechs, i create the group of "PATIENCE" to learn mechs first..then when i am confident about my skills/knowledge then i can go with randoms

But potatoes don't care, they here for dailies they keep dying at BT they keep failing mechs in dungeons, i don't get it...when i play a team based game i  make sure to not be the one all the time on the ground waiting people to carry me

The number of potatoes in this game is just too high and it's time to stop thinking is because bad people behavior that the opposite, potatoes create bad people, i was a chill person when i first started BT with randoms now i lost faith in humanity, and what can i say to those people? chill, take your time we'll try hard for hours a 45min raid with the remaining decent IQ ones?so yes doing an elitist PT won't guarantee you skilled players but at least a DPS enough to not count on the full team.

8 hours ago, ombremq said:

This and only this...

Man if you and amokk talk like that in the game it's not hard to guess why nobody follow your advice and PT fail all time. (but im sure you two dont give any advices in game you guys are the first start with trash talk)

Just look how you two speak  fully toxic just shows lack of respect and disdain by others.

you two are the reason why this community is so bad and game industry in general and why gamers have bad reputation.

And no is nothing wrong with IQ community.

Is just how this game get made. This game never encouraged teamwork this game since the first day is more like Dead or Alive not a MMO (perfect for people like you) and when NCS tried to solve and give us raids the community is all broke no1 like teamwork but they are forced to do it.

The result is what we have toxic ppl like you and amokk and ppl who generally does not like raids.

14 minutes ago, Fufia said:

Is just how this game get made. This game never encouraged teamwork this game since the first day is more like Dead or Alive not a MMO (perfect for people like you) and when NCS tried to solve and give us raids the community is all broke no1 like teamwork but they are forced to do it.

Thats exactly what Ill try to explain alot ppl, just look back as BT was just released, how many clans just broke, Alot ppl where jumping from clan to clan to get there gear, but most clans could get 24 ppl together so they had to reduce the seize down to 12ppl.

And the thing is, that BT gear in this game isnt just a nice Bonus for raider like in other games, no its basic need for everyone, just look the SS.

2 hours ago, Fufia said:

Man if you and amokk talk like that in the game it's not hard to guess why nobody follow your advice and PT fail all time. (but im sure you two dont give any advices in game you guys are the first start with trash talk)

Just look how you two speak  fully toxic just shows lack of respect and disdain by others.

you two are the reason why this community is so bad and game industry in general and why gamers have bad reputation.

And no is nothing wrong with IQ community.

The result is what we have toxic ppl like you and amokk and ppl who generally does not like raids.

Calm down, it's just my throught, i never trashtalk people or insult anyone ingame..if you know me i'll be probably the most adorable person, i like people who want to improve and i despite those who don't care, this afternoon i did a BT we had 1k+ people with raven some didnt know mech and we fail boss 2 because they didn't understand simple mechs i tryed to explain.. 5/12 were listening the rest were just a bunch of mad cow running around and *cricket* mechs, but even if we all babyragequited i stayed polite because i have education but if you want to know, yes deep inside me i hate them and tbh i want to stop like this Sianng for the same reason, this is stressfull to play with all those low IQ pu around. you all think that normal but it isnt this is probably the first game of my life i see a community with an IQ that low, seriously there is a limit, if everygame were like that...bruhhh

It's funny how you guys assume all this shit. Probably noone of you met me ingame. Here, let me give you some scenarios of what happened to me the last days. And mind you, I have 2h a day to do my dailies and farm. 

1. People dieing to first boss in HH because they can't jump (don't know basic rotations). Wiping 3 times in a row at the last boss because people randomly walk into flowers of dealers. Noone spoke out after I asked them to speak up if they don't know mechs. 

2. Wiping first boss in foundry because everyone was always carried and didn't know to CC. Instant leave. 

3. Again HH, leader recruits "exp only", but dies on every boss and doesn't know mech of last boss, resulting in 4 wipes until they Finally didn't ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ up. 

I treat F8 as a place where you have to know mechs, specially if I join or create party's stating "exp only". Go ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ing learn mechs before you go F8, or state that it's a learning run. If everyone would do that, this community wouldn't be so toxic. 

I train new dungeons and mechs with people that Know that I have no idea and let me train and have the patience, not go F8 and hope to get carried. I feel shame when I join a pug when I don't know mechs. 

If you have limited time and are stuck with shitty unskilled players, it's frustrating. It's a freaking waste of time for me and everyone else that knows the mech but gets sabotaged by others. Don't just think about yourself, there are 5 others in your party whose time you waste. 

amokk  nice roll all through this thread.  too bad you are on some cloud and have not really read and ABSORBED anything anyone has posted.  

as long as you maintain "a legend in your own mind" status you wont hear anything through the noise.

half my clan is crushed emotionally.   stuff does not work like it did before.  I started a thread referring to bogus psychology is when you take things from people

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I never played an mmo where damage scaled.

XP and prizes scaled. Like the drop % goes to near 0% and you get no xp when the mob is 5 levels below you, kind of stuff

I have seen scaling where the stats approaching the cap get less and less returns per stat unit

this scaling already exists in this game as an example. the price of a hex gem to hept for that 5 ap has x cost.  that same 5 ap adder to go to oct has w/e 5x cost for same 5 ap increase

that is diminishing returns scaling and THAT has been used in every game I have played

This stat reduction and overall performance when you take the hit on all aspects of your stats is something I have NEVER SEEN IN MY LIFE.  I have been playing MMO's since diablo1

where the term PK first originated: Player killer, because the ability to hack was off the chain.  and that very first mmo game had diminishing returns with the levelling xp and to an extent the skill trees you built

our levelling system is scaled, you need mega-millions at the top

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I really hope this gets reset. In the future, don't put out such more overpowered stuff out there, make the power increases smaller, but NEVER, NEVER, EVER TAKE THINGS AWAY FROM PEOPLE ONCE THEY ALREADY HAVE IT.

I think it's mostly how the content has been scaled that is the problem.

Mind multiple people tried newest contents with their 120% or so of accuracy and the boss had 0% of evasion. Tried myself on Starstone Mines, was the same. (and some with around 115-119% that reported having bosses with like 1% of evasion or something)

You can feel the crit loss indeed but having "harder" dps isn't really a bad thing, even now I still ran some dungeons where we still melted through contents like it was nothing and all of us got hit by this update, mind you.

However I don't understand why dungeons like Desolate Tomb or Ebondrake Citadel have been scaled to 55. The gear from those aren't even going to be the top gear required to run the future dungeons, let alone the newest KR raid Twilight Temple. (we're talking about players with max Aransu getting sh*t on there)

I think I could agree if EC/DT would have got a better scalling than straight up 55. (maybe NF too ? since it's Khanda Vihar, which is along BT)

Imo starting the scalling at lv55 from Naryu Foundry/Sanctum would have been wiser. Now you end up with trash dungeons like DT normie having 950AP+ of requirements ???? xd 

Talking about AP yeah, don't forget the straight up boost it got. I had 1000 AP with Riftwalk 5, then when the update came I had like, 1060 or something ? So while we lost crit/accuracy (that still worked perfectly fine as I said above) we also gained AP, don't you forget.

To me personally, as Warlock, yeah crit loss sucks a lot, just gotta work toward VT soul shields and it's done. 

On 7.12.2017 at 3:14 PM, amokk said:

Jesus Christ.

Yes, you lose damage.

Yes, it is intended.

Yes, you have NO disadvantage over other players, because everyone lost stats.

Yes, dungeons are getting harder.

Yes, you will need to become a better player.

Yes. 900ap pleb BT runs won't be possible with ease.

Difficulty has risen, now stop crying and learn to play and farm harder.

It's still hard to wipe in normal mode dungeons. Normal mode still drops the important shit. 

and who made u god ?? dont tell other players what to do or not to do . Lata has a point , the changes are BS.. bosses are stronger and players are weaker .. in which universe is that logic ? 
they listen to the players ?? NO , they slap us right in the face°!!!

Sure, spin my words the way you want to.

If you guys didn't realise that EU/NA were in easy mode since release, you have no idea about the game. The braindead 1button mashin game is over - guess what, you actually have to learn how to iframe and CC now. 

This community became a joke when they even nerfed normal modes into oblivion. Majority of you probably wouldn't have their bracelet by now because of all the wiping.

If they made the MECHANICS harder, maybe I could comprehend what you're so pissed about. The only thing that changed is that you do a little less damage and receive a bit more. Big ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ing deal. It's not like I don't feel it myself. This applies to everyone. 

This is the 2nd rise in max level. Why the heck are people still so salty about it? Same shit happened when we transitioned from 45 to 50.

You don't need 125% accuracy (I have 120% myself and never missed a hit in VT), you dont need 60% crit. 

Anyway, this whole thread is nonsense. You will rage, and maybe quit. It's not like BnS is rolling back to lv50. Live with it, or just leave. There's no change incoming. 

1 hour ago, amokk said:

Sure, spin my words the way you want to.

If you guys didn't realise that EU/NA were in easy mode since release, you have no idea about the game. The braindead 1button mashin game is over - guess what, you actually have to learn how to iframe and CC now.

You still dont get it huh ?

Your theoriy is just wrong all over the place.

Did this game changed any mechs yet ? NO !!!

You still do same mechs, button smashing and easy mode runs in the old but pushed Level 50 Content if u are an average player, there havent change much at all. except that you NOW take alot more time !!!! cause everyone else WITHOUT the ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ing ultra whale gear LOST ALOT DMG, and u can SEE the amount by your DMG Numbers and dmg meter, and you can feel it as well.

NO ONE of us is saying uhhh ... ahhh ... I cant do this dungeon anymore cause we are trash players and that stat loss was so bad that we got nerfed to the Ground .... NO !!!!!! We just feel ROBBED and betrayed cause they TOOK us 15 - 20% dmg output and survieability we already EARNED by TIME/Effort/Money.

It took us TIME to reach this point of stats we never get back

it tooks us work to reach this point of stats and its worthless now

it tooks us gold and/or money to reach this point and we got robbed by Scamsoft

You just dont get it, that there is no reason for your elitism in BnS and you just dont listen to other if they try to explain.

Every titel I played since ultima online got a dimishing return and/or soft/hardcap system to prevent 100% stats, these systems do work for more then 2 centurys. and not a single game just took your stats and work away without any way of compensating options. BnS is an extrem example of a pay2progress game, and turned more and more into pay2win in the last months, where you have to spent so much effort in farming that it feels more like a job then a game if u dont wanna cash that much, that you CANT JUST TAKE AWAY the things we player already earned.

But besides all this, by that behaviour they just destroy the game step by step. cause these changes hit NEW Players so much harder. that most of them just will quit in an instant.

We just got a new clanmate yesterday, he is a returning player, he choosed to come back and give BNS a new try cause the level 50 charakter vouche. he created the new toon, played the new storyline and got all possible rewards, yet as a level 55 char he got 885ap !!! but omg it would be funny if it wouldnt be the truth, he got 37% crit chance with msp SS and seolak assecoirs, around 210% crit dmg, and 15% evasion and around 27% mitigation as a tank class (BM) as I got these stats a long time ago I was level 45 .... so how is he supposed to run dungeons as a new player with stats like level 45 vs level 55 Bosses, yust imagein a hole party of 6 new player with that gear in EC/DT .... congratz Scamsoft you realy know how to kill a game  ... well you just proofed in MxM but I guess your employees are like the amokks in this world.

I can't comprehend why you feel scammed. Stats and it's scaling got changed. This applies to everyone. Take it as a "system change". Of course noone complained when we got the HM-points system and our stats got boosted, which made everything easier. Now it's kinda back to normal. 

If your buddy is at lv55 with a completed story, he should be around HM7-8. With HM8 you can put 20p in offense (100ap+ele damage) and 20p in defnese (+30k? hp).

He should get materials up to baleful/seraph 4 I think? 37% crit rate? Yea, shitty soulshields without infusion. 

What does it tell us? Farm more soulshields, infuse them, and you're good to go. Maybe farm for noob-gems too (another 50AP or more). 

You need like 100k-150k dps for a party to clear EC/DT/NF in normal mode. Thats 25k dps maximum per person in 6man party. ASSUMING you do the freakin mechanics. Besides that, you get shitloads of items (horns etc ) from quests that your farming time is basically HALVED. Also, maybe these people should first farm some lower tier dungeons to uprade their weapon, but thats just me.

Yes, it did and does take longer for new players to do these dungeons, but so was it FOR US when the dungeons first game out.

All this outcry seems to me that people dont like challenges and are not knowledgable about certain things (your 37% crit bullshit implies you have no idea - thats just shitty rolls without crit infusion)

5 hours ago, amokk said:

I can't comprehend why you feel scammed. Stats and it's scaling got changed. This applies to everyone. Take it as a "system change". Of course noone complained when we got the HM-points system and our stats got boosted, which made everything easier. Now it's kinda back to normal. 

If your buddy is at lv55 with a completed story, he should be around HM7-8. With HM8 you can put 20p in offense (100ap+ele damage) and 20p in defnese (+30k? hp).

He should get materials up to baleful/seraph 4 I think? 37% crit rate? Yea, shitty soulshields without infusion. 

What does it tell us? Farm more soulshields, infuse them, and you're good to go. Maybe farm for noob-gems too (another 50AP or more). 

You need like 100k-150k dps for a party to clear EC/DT/NF in normal mode. Thats 25k dps maximum per person in 6man party. ASSUMING you do the freakin mechanics. Besides that, you get shitloads of items (horns etc ) from quests that your farming time is basically HALVED. Also, maybe these people should first farm some lower tier dungeons to uprade their weapon, but thats just me.

Yes, it did and does take longer for new players to do these dungeons, but so was it FOR US when the dungeons first game out.

All this outcry seems to me that people dont like challenges and are not knowledgable about certain things (your 37% crit bullshit implies you have no idea - thats just shitty rolls without crit infusion)

/facepalm

Just now, Lata said:

/facepalm

Didn't expect anything else tbh. This won't change. This has happened in every region that has lv55. Keep crying and don't adapt to the changes. 

Also, if noone of you noticed, most bossess HP was nerfed a little to compensate for the possible dps loss.  :>

@amokk

I agree with you.

@Lata

You dont seem to grasp a concept hope the image below will explain what are stats and whats a calculation based on content.

As you can see below, the REAL stats are the same they did not change in any way, shape or form since the patch. Those stats are a sum of what your gear, soulshields, soulshield infusions give you (marked red)

Calculations are your stats converted to values against cuurent content (note the word CURRENT, C.U.R.R.E.N.T. which is level 55). Marked yellow. These changed because content and end game is level 55 not 50.

j9m59f.jpg

5 hours ago, amokk said:

People feel scammed, because it was an outright stat reduction, that has no place in a MMO, where the game rewards a player for time/money investment, not punishes them with a major update. There was no reason behind scaling up old content and dungeons AND gold reduction. It makes zero sense from any point of view, but it is there and the ones who will suffer are new players. Clearing old content is not the issue here, it never was, quit doing mental gymnastics. The problem is that with scaling and gold reduction new/returning players can not compensate the gap in gear in any sensible amount of time, by the time a new content update rolls out they will barely hit SS, I myself have a hard time getting into SS raids and I have over 1 kAp and 50%crit rate, that is all one needs as a damage dealer, the base AP requirements jumped exponentially. The soft/hard stat cap should have been in place since day one, not rolling out an update x-years later with outright stat reduction. It is bad game design period and you defend it for some unfathomable reason. This game overall does NOT encourage team play, or explain the mechanics. People are forced to look up sources outside the game, so the whole "shitty players do not know how to stun - hur-dur" thing is lame at best. They introduced the training room, the should include proper mechanics in there as well to help people learn it VIA experience and understand things better.  

The thing is FOR YOU the content was NEW and there was nothing else to farm. NOW the content is what three updates old? When people will get around doing lvl 55 dungeons/raid, there will be at least two more updates.In best case the gap will remain virtually the same between chasing and old players. In reality, most likely the gap will be increased, which is bad. The servers are empty already, especially if you do not play in regional rush hours. Reducing the pool of players in end game will not benefit anyone, since those who are ahead will not go out of their way to help others to gear up and redo old dungeons. So there should be a healthy pool of players who still need to gear up. And this update outright discourages new players to play, because the threshold for gear has increased and they rarely/or do not meet it, with no place to properly practice game mechanics and people like you, who runned this thing 100 times over harping on them. We got only a superficial boost in AP. Over all it is just a shitty move on game developers part, where they most likely forgot about stat cap and figured out a "fix" x-years later.

P.s. the whole stat reduction should apply only to new 55 lvl content, where it makes vague sense, if there is new gear to farm. Old dungeons with outdated 50 lvl gear should have remained the same, since they provide OLD gear.

1 hour ago, RustyCircuit said:

People feel scammed, because it was an outright stat reduction, that has no place in a MMO, where the game rewards a player for time/money investment, not punishes them with a major update. There was no reason behind scaling up old content and dungeons AND gold reduction. It makes zero sense from any point of view, but it is there and the ones who will suffer are new players. Clearing old content is not the issue here, it never was, quit doing mental gymnastics. The problem is that with scaling and gold reduction new/returning players can not compensate the gap in gear in any sensible amount of time, by the time a new content update rolls out they will barely hit SS, I myself have a hard time getting into SS raids and I have over 1 kAp and 50%crit rate, that is all one needs as a damage dealer, the base AP requirements jumped exponentially. The soft/hard stat cap should have been in place since day one, not rolling out an update x-years later with outright stat reduction. It is bad game design period and you defend it for some unfathomable reason. This game overall does NOT encourage team play, or explain the mechanics. People are forced to look up sources outside the game, so the whole "shitty players do not know how to stun - hur-dur" thing is lame at best. They introduced the training room, the should include proper mechanics in there as well to help people learn it VIA experience and understand things better.  

The thing is FOR YOU the content was NEW and there was nothing else to farm. NOW the content is what three updates old? When people will get around doing lvl 55 dungeons/raid, there will be at least two more updates.In best case the gap will remain virtually the same between chasing and old players. In reality, most likely the gap will be increased, which is bad. The servers are empty already, especially if you do not play in regional rush hours. Reducing the pool of players in end game will not benefit anyone, since those who are ahead will not go out of their way to help others to gear up and redo old dungeons. So there should be a healthy pool of players who still need to gear up. And this update outright discourages new players to play, because the threshold for gear has increased and they rarely/or do not meet it, with no place to properly practice game mechanics and people like you, who runned this thing 100 times over harping on them. We got only a superficial boost in AP. Over all it is just a shitty move on game developers part, where they most likely forgot about stat cap and figured out a "fix" x-years later.

P.s. the whole stat reduction should apply only to new 55 lvl content, where it makes vague sense, if there is new gear to farm. Old dungeons with outdated 50 lvl gear should have remained the same, since they provide OLD gear.

This man got it right and  Lata.

Why scaling old content to 55 if we only get lvl 50 stuff as reward.

Only the new stuff should have been scaled to 55 (because there we get equipment that corresponds to the scaling).

For old players this scaling is not a problem but for the newer ones.

The scaling seems off. Pre 55 patch bosses in VT were 50 and 51 (Iron Conqueror & Hive Queen were 51), so they were 1 level ahead of us. Post 55 patch, they are now 58. It has jumped 3 levels; whereas, if we followed the pattern pre-patch they should be 56. 

32 minutes ago, RDKillerITA said:

This man got it right and  Lata.

Why scaling old content to 55 if we only get lvl 50 stuff as reward.

Only the new stuff should have been scaled to 55 (because there we get equipment that corresponds to the scaling).

For old players this scaling is not a problem but for the newer ones.

For new ones its not an issue at all since they never experiences the lvl 50 content old players had, so new players can immediately adjust to the new play field, its purely old players complaining because the playfield got a bit harder and you cant cheese through most mechanics anymore.

Also its not "old conteny" thats scaled up its "recent content". Also they give out enough horns, wings and claws for people not to spend as much time on the dungeons. You can literally make a second character, mail over the items and get a free belt and necklace.

Archived