Massive Stats-loss and no option to compensate.

Lata

As the titel says, we all got a massive loss in stats.

While I totaly understand that stats scale down if level up in any MMo ever released.

But this is why ur old gear gets outdated, and then u have to refarm new stuff and gear to compensate this losses.

For Example IF u wear a level 30 Item with 1000 armor, and level up to 50, u just get 550 Armor from the levle 30 Item and u need a level 50 Item with 1000 armor to get full benefit. The system was made once to avoid ppl wearing some nice levle 20 Item with endgear/Level.

But actualy we just leveled up to 55 and got alot weaker then bevore and this cant be work as intend.

I got 56% dmg reduction at 50 now I got 37%

I got 60% crit rating bevore now 50%

I got 53% blockrate bevore now 27% left

same for evasion, crit dmg, elemental dmg and more.

Even the Bonus perks for 10/20/50/80/100 HM points still got levle 50 stats.

ALL Dungeons got upgraded to Level 55 !!! but we still get level 50 loot without any Option to compensate any of these stats. Basicly we got the same situation like a few weeks before as Bosses where 55+ and we where level 50.

The hole thing is beyond any logic to farm Level 55 - 58 Bosses to get level 50 gear. the hole descaling doesnt work propper cause we dont have Scaling items like TESO, TERA, Neverwinter, or Riders of Icarus.

We just got a new item, the gloves and this should get us an advantage cause one more Item with stats, but in fact it just compansate the loss in crit dmg. and the changes are so irrational that my highest hit as destro with 1050ap and BT/VT gear (no legy badge) and BB/SB  active soul and weapon buff was 465  per F klick x 2 .... now WITH the new gloves I even cant reach (392k) 400k with same buffs and gear.

So I just ask: HOW can we compansate this massive loss in stats/defense/dmg ???

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, amokk said:

Glove

and

Infusing soulshields (very important)

This is intended btw. 

And not every dungeon was scaled up. Only Citadel and above.

I got my SS infused and by all I mean EC and above, all legendary loot dungeons. You still loose tons of stats and dmg, and I dont talk just about crit, I mean EVERYTHING !!! there is just no way to compensate yet, its stuüid maybe/or bugged like usual .....

No, this is intended. I can probably tell you more when I've done VT today, but it isn't that trivial. Just because you do less damage now doesnt mean that you have any disadvantage in current content. It's just a bid harder.

On some occassions, I noticed a 5-10% DPS loss for me. It will hurt other crit-reliant classes such as Sins or WLs more than gunners for example.

Highes 55 Crit I see in my clan: 58%

Highest 55 Acc I see in my clan: 125.68%

Min/Maxing Soulshields and getting the right rolls just became way more important. Also, don't forget pot-crafting. Gives nice bonuses.

No, this is intended. I can probably tell you more when I've done VT today, but it isn't that trivial. Just because you do less damage now doesnt mean that you have any disadvantage in current content. It's just a bid harder.

On some occassions, I noticed a 5-10% DPS loss for me. It will hurt other crit-reliant classes such as Sins or WLs more than gunners for example.

Highes 55 Crit I see in my clan: 58%

Highest 55 Acc I see in my clan: 125.68%

Min/Maxing Soulshields and getting the right rolls just became way more important. Also, don't forget pot-crafting. Gives nice bonuses.

You know whats the main problem? It's not the ones who got everything that are fked, they will lose some dps ok, but the ones on the lower side...

An alliance that was almost hitting the threshold of not finishing BT, (as the one I am atm), for sure wont finish it, we are getting hit harder, and lost at least 10% of every status(crit rate,  crit dmg, accuracy, elem dmg, etc).

Just now, caioc2 said:

You know whats the main problem? It's not the ones who got everything that are fked, they will lose some dps ok, but the ones on the lower side...

An alliance that was almost hitting the threshold of not finishing BT, (as the one I am atm), for sure wont finish it, we are getting hit harder, and lost at least 10% of every status(crit rate,  crit dmg, accuracy, elem dmg, etc).

Your DPS is still higher than what people had when BT was released.

Practice and/or farm some more, specially DT neck/NF belt/Dawn or Rift weapon/Elemental Gear.

We didnt even have bracelet when BT was released, I think.

3 minutes ago, caioc2 said:

exactly. but beside this, why do we level up to be stronger ? if we end up getting much weaker !

I guess u all just miss the point that we are Level 55 now, and we should be STRONGER !!! but we arent, and we cant do anything yet to compensate the loss. even if u are a whale, u loose dmg and stats/defense and more cause U CANT GET LEVEL 55 STUFF !!!!

Jesus Christ.

Yes, you lose damage.

Yes, it is intended.

Yes, you have NO disadvantage over other players, because everyone lost stats.

Yes, dungeons are getting harder.

Yes, you will need to become a better player.

Yes. 900ap pleb BT runs won't be possible with ease.

Difficulty has risen, now stop crying and learn to play and farm harder.

It's still hard to wipe in normal mode dungeons. Normal mode still drops the important shit. 

Just now, amokk said:

Your DPS is still higher than what people had when BT was released.

Practice and/or farm some more, specially DT neck/NF belt/Dawn or Rift weapon/Elemental Gear.

We didnt even have bracelet when BT was released, I think.

Ok, Ill give you all the background, so you may understand.

Me and my friends play with 200-300ms ping, we have somewhat 50-65% of the dps os someone with > 120ms.

BT gear is a must to go through newer content (VT, the new dungeons etc).

Try to put yourself in my position, we are not the people who are making glided gems and have everything, it's not work like you think. If your intention is to make new peeps lag behinds all content then you have a point, otherwise not.

Jesus Christ.

Yes, you lose damage.

Yes, it is intended.

Yes, you have NO disadvantage over other players, because everyone lost stats.

Yes, dungeons are getting harder.

Yes, you will need to become a better player.

Yes. 900ap pleb BT runs won't be possible with ease.

Difficulty has risen, now stop crying and learn to play and farm harder.

It's still hard to wipe in normal mode dungeons. Normal mode still drops the important shit. 

U still dont get it do you ? WHERE is the sense to Level up to be stronger and to wear new stuff (gloves) if we still be weaker then bevore ? this makes NO SENSE. weeks ago we all complained as the bosses where 55 as we where 50, and this was a bug then. but actualy its EXACTLY the same, we now got the same situation, and now just imagine what happen to NEW Players, with worse gear and they need to run Level 55 dungeons now, ppl without BT/VT gear and stuff will get realy hard times now where all the whale guildes just got there loote before with "ease" ....

Just now, amokk said:

You chose to play with 200-300ms. BnS was never meant to be played with this ping.

Like I chose where the server are and how much ping i'll have, I have a clear mentality of your elitism now.

I'll just stop, thats too ""jerk" to get anything else from me.

2 minutes ago, Lata said:

U still dont get it do you ? WHERE is the sense to Level up to be stronger and to wear new stuff (gloves) if we still be weaker then bevore ? this makes NO SENSE. weeks ago we all complained as the bosses where 55 as we where 50, and this was a bug then. but actualy its EXACTLY the same, we now got the same situation, and now just imagine what happen to NEW Players, with worse gear and they need to run Level 55 dungeons now, ppl without BT/VT gear and stuff will get realy hard times now where all the whale guildes just got there loote before with "ease" ....

I dunno wtf your problem ist. You lost 5-10% DPS and you get hit for more damage? Learn to play. This game was far too easy the last months. 

I got my full BT gear and accessories completed and maxed just before the patch hit.So basically I enjoyed my work results for a week...This happens every time a patch comes- either my class gets even more nerf , either the patch itself brings a nerf for everything in global way.I took my time and effort as others done,to feel satisfied for it somehow-either by doing increased dmg either by being able to clear new content in smoother way.NCsoft ,you are constantly discouraging certain players to continue to play your game.The veterans ,that been working hard for their advantages,the farmers and crafters segments of players also,the players with 9 alts that had been done all possible farming to lvl up their mains souls...by actually reverting their work to grounds...you gonna miss those players very soon.Even if some really love this beautiful game , will leave in time ,because bringing dissatisfaction to someone- this leads to leaving...not all of us are massochistic natures,after all,we play a game to enjoy and get happy by evolving our characters.Plain simple, I consider you making a mistake towards your players enjoinment,and this is specially why someone plays a game.Don't assume your players are very happy now.

9 minutes ago, amokk said:

I dunno wtf your problem ist. You lost 5-10% DPS and you get hit for more damage? Learn to play. This game was far too easy the last months. 

5-10% ?? did u even read my first post ? its 10% crit dmg + 10% elemental dmg + 10% in crit raiting means 10% less crit hits.

and Im a melee, and the loss in defense, evasion, and block hits me even much more.

So its not just l2p and bosses get stronger, its DOUBLE punishment, we get weaker + bosses get stronger ....

1 hour ago, Windy said:

I got my full BT gear and accessories completed and maxed just before the patch hit.So basically I enjoyed my work results for a week...This happens every time a patch comes- either my class gets even more nerf , either the patch itself brings a nerf for everything in global way.I took my time and effort as others done,to feel satisfied for it somehow-either by doing increased dmg either by being able to clear new content in smoother way.NCsoft ,you are constantly discouraging certain players to continue to play your game.The veterans ,that been working hard for their advantages,the farmers and crafters segments of players also,the players with 9 alts that had been done all possible farming to lvl up their mains souls...by actually reverting their work to grounds...you gonna miss those players very soon.Even if some really love this beautiful game , will leave in time ,because bringing dissatisfaction to someone- this leads to leaving...not all of us are massochistic natures,after all,we play a game to enjoy and get happy by evolving our characters.Plain simple, I consider you making a mistake towards your players enjoinment,and this is specially why someone plays a game.Don't assume your players are very happy now.

Completely agree. And for the 1st time since January 19th 2015 I will take a break from the game. Even knowing that I wont have any chance to return if I my break lasts 2-3 months, because in this game even "small" gaps, when they open, are impossible to close. To anyone that, like someone above, requests the rest of the player base to "stop crying, learn to play and farm harder"... have fun, I've personally never played a game in order to suffer. I've learned much about playing a game during these years in BnS, which I love, and I am far from being "braindead". But my priorities don't include masochism when I get off work.  

Even with the stat decrease, The only difference i notice in my DPS is an increase.  Where my burst was around 130k tops, its now reaching almost 200k and my sustain, depending on my ping is either the same or a decent bit higher, haven't done BT or VT yet so i can speak for the raiding aspect outside of weekley challenge raids, but as far as EC and up goes, my damage has increase with the stat reduction.

23 minutes ago, Lata said:

5-10% ?? did u even read my first post ? its 10% crit dmg + 10% elemental dmg + 10% in crit raiting means 10% less crit hits.

and Im a melee, and the loss in defense, evasion, and block hits me even much more.

So its not just l2p and bosses get stronger, its DOUBLE punishment, we get weaker + bosses get stronger ....

I don't need to read your post when I can speak from experience. I know that my stats suffered. My DPS barely changed (-5%)...

Bufffood gives you +700 acc/crit or hp/Def. Go craft.

10 minutes ago, Rea Shinwa said:

have fun, I've personally never played a game in order to suffer.

Yes, you fail sometimes, but you learn from it. It makes you better. This is a skill-based game. If you only want to braindead pewpew then this game is not for you. This is how it is meant to be. You would have never touched the game if you'd play in KR, because it's way harder.

We had new skills that always made the current dungeons easier than it was in KR, because our DPS was always way higher than it was meant to be. 

I really hope that we get the KR event where you have to run poharan with fixed stats (15k hp max, ~300AP). This will seperate good from bad players, because noone can get gear-carried. 

2 minutes ago, Yousername said:

Even with the stat decrease, The only difference i notice in my DPS is an increase.  Where my burst was around 130k tops, its now reaching almost 200k and my sustain, depending on my ping is either the same or a decent bit higher, haven't done BT or VT yet so i can speak for the raiding aspect outside of weekley challenge raids, but as far as EC and up goes, my damage has increase with the stat reduction.

I can hardly beliefe that, cause this would be a almost 60% dmg increase, and either some of ur class mechanics changes, or u got a better ping or better party with buffs

3 minutes ago, Lata said:

this is very funny ... with all those macro spammer and whales ....

Macro or high gear doesn't automatically mean that you can do mechs. This is what I mean by skill-based game. 

Learn mechs and bosses pattern so you can iframe. You won't need high def or HP. You shouldnt get hit in the first place, which is why this game has no holy trinity system.

Edit: And this is also the reason why this game WAS NOT meant to be played with 200-300ms ping. You can't reach your full potential and you're at a huge disadvantage. You have to get it in your head that the devs are focused on KR and not NA/EU/JP/TW/CN. KR is the base game and we all follow it, more or less.

In 15+ years of playing online games this is the very first time ever that I get weaker upon increasing levels.  This is utter nonsense and backwards thinking at its finest. From 50 to 55, you actually lose 2% of crit for each level you get. What the hell are those devs thinking? Also, old lv 50 content should by no means be scaled to 55 values, this is what new content is for. Only Starstone Mines, Hollow Heart and upcoming content should be scaled to 55 values. Why? Because this is freaking lv 55 content.

Archived