LV50 Voucher & A Cap only! Nothing more?

immaokai

42 minutes ago, immaokai said:

You got them? An hour already, I havn't seen them in mailbox.

You don't get it in the mailbox, it gives u a (packaged) lvl50 voucher in the login screen.

EDIT: It actually comes through received items as well. But delayed.

so it was a lie? nothing ever said, nor did the Live Stream say that it was only giving the items to a newly created level 50 character. that page evens lists those items and doesnt say it is only for a level 50 character.

even if you USE the package form the mail then your new character wont get the merry cap, it will be int he old character as a way to scam people into having to buy Stamps in order to give it to their new character, if that is the ntent.

tehre should be 3 training packages that the PLAYER choose which character to put them on since it is listed in both the current and the register page as jsut "you get these items", not "you ONLY get these items with a newly created level 50 character". i dont want to have to suffer through this game with alts, i want the items from the pack that my character CAN use.

14 minutes ago, Shadzar said:

3 training packages that the PLAYER choose which character to put them on since it is listed in both the current and the register page as jsut "you get these items", not "you ONLY get these items with a newly created level 50 character". i dont want to have to suffer through this game with alts, i want the items from the pack that my character CAN use.

Agreed!  But, a lot of the items can be sent from the new 50 to your real character if you want to.  The gems can be mailed to your real character, and the money and some things after you open the package.  It's not perfect, but it is pretty nice.

well its the consumables pouch and lucent accessories i need since i am STILL using Siren Earrings from  before Silverfrost opened up since people got left behind during the Gem Hammer Incident of 2016, and they never did a thing to fix that. and you cant trade Dragon Pouches to another character.

the pack is NOT what was advertised if they intend to only give those training puches to new character only, because it NEVER said that is how it would work.

57 minutes ago, Shadzar said:

well its the consumables pouch and lucent accessories i need since i am STILL using Siren Earrings from  before Silverfrost opened up since people got left behind during the Gem Hammer Incident of 2016, and they never did a thing to fix that. and you cant trade Dragon Pouches to another character.

the pack is NOT what was advertised if they intend to only give those training puches to new character only, because it NEVER said that is how it would work.

http://static.bladeandsoul.com/uploads/articles/pdf/BnS-Dawn-of-the Lost-Continent-Giveaway-Rules_EN.pdf?_ga=2.17483837.542555128.1512415384-1037435179.1510463769

The rules clearly state that it's "non-transferable"

soooo...

So you guys are saying the rewards can only be redeemed on a newly created lvl 50 character? I see nowhere in the registration where it indicated that. I understand that the rewards are aimed at a new character, but I wanted to start at level 1. I actually enjoy leveling and experiencing the early story, not to mention, actually learning to be competent at my class. What a disappointment.

in rules

To receive the Prize, the Eligible Player must log into the Eligible Player’s NCSOFT account and claim the Prize by any level character on the Eligible Player’s Blade & Soul account during the Giveaway Period.

eligibility criteria: (1) must have an NCSOFT account created prior to the start of the registration period; (2) has at least one Level 10 character on their Blade & Soul account; (

3 ) the Blade & Soul account is in good standing; and ( 4 ) completes the Event Registration Process as defined below (“Eligible Player”).

8 hours ago, Devilnes said:

in rules

and nothing there says "Only the newly created level 50 character will be the one to receive everything"

claim the Prize by any level character on the Eligible Player’s Blade & Soul account during the Giveaway Period

a pre-existing level 50 before progressing in the Solak store then qualifies to receive all the other stuff besides the Merry cap.

Archived