Not got your explorers pack? you need to do this

oOnyXo

46 minutes ago, ErzaScarlett said:

i got no code in mail...

That is because it would already be attached to you account.  If you registered for it then all you have to do is follow the steps listed above to redeem.  There is no actual code that you have to copy and paste.  If you didn't register for it then you are most likely out of luck.

when i log in i will be looking for all the things myself to make sure they are there.

Lost Continent Explorer’s Pack

• Level 50 Character Creation Voucher
    • Boost directly to level 50 where you’ll be able to experience the new 55 level cap, Act 8 story, Hongmoon Ultimate Skills, and more!
  • Merry Cap Adornment
    • Celebrate the season with this festive cap!
  • Unrefined Scaleburn Weapon
  • 20 Gold
  • Training Equipment Chest
    • Cerulean Order Uniform
    • Crimson Legion Uniform
    • Lucent Accessories
    • Ancestral Soul Shield
  • Training Gem Pouch
    • Hongmoon Square Ruby
    • Hongmoon Square Sapphire
    • Hongmoon Square Citrine
    • Guardian Mystery Pet Pouch
    • Light Stone
    • Dark Stone
  • Training Consumables Pouch
    • 100 Dumplings
    • 100 Master Field Repair Tools
    • 100 Fortune Potions
    • 100 Hongmoon Unsealing Charms
    • 100 Hongmoon Keys
    • 50 Heroic Friendship Charm
    • 26 Dragon Trade Pouch
    • 10 Naryu Silver

3 minutes ago, Riss77 said:

Have you created your level 50 character and checked his mails ?

it never said these things are ONLY being given to a newly created level 50 character.

http://www.bladeandsoul.com/en/news/get-a-free-lost-continent-explorers-pack/

I suspect like previous times, it was just so much junk, either your mail is a bit too full, or they haven't gotten everything sent out yet and it will come in phases.

I was on my lvl 50 first before I did the code and never saw anything there, it got too busy so I went on to my lvl 20 and did the code as the Training Consumables Pouch would be of more help to her but there was only the Voucher and the cap but I would have thought that it would all have gone into my mailbox. 

is there a way to move items to the lvl 50 character ? i had made it then saw this topic so the cap welcome pack and other stuff went to  a lvl 1 char instead of the lvl 50. or what type of ticket would i need to submit to ncsoft to get them to move it 

On 6/12/2017 at 9:31 PM, ladymanako said:

I must ask if everyone got what was said on the list for the Explorer's Pack. I got the Level 50 Character Creation Voucher and the Merry Cap Adornment but nothing else. 

Do I need to create a new character  lv 50 to receive the reward of the package or does it take a while to get to my main character?

• 2 weeks later...

Archived