Unfair for GM

ML1995

I salvaged wrong soul shields, I write a ticket for a refund it, but they didn't allow it, but my friend has the same problem, he can get a refund, just because he paid more money? It is so disgusting for this game and GM.

11 minutes ago, Onbekend said:

A couple weeks ago someone said it's because some people abused it. They did refund them first. But people used this to re-roll their soulshields to get better specs. Blame those people, not NC.

That is not the case, ncsoft support is pure rng, they are unfair to some and overly fair to others. But ncsoft doesnt care and keeps this way of s support if you could call it support. 

Stating that the developers should optimize the game to reduce disconnects and crashes they just say place it on forums. 

ehhh i don't feel sorry for you. There are systems put in place to ensure you don't accidentally salvage anything blue and above. You prolly wanted to abuse the reroll at worst or was overtly negligent at best. Depending on the SS we're talking about, was it from BT or above? Chances are, it was or they wouldn't have much issue refunding the easy to obtain longui set. The reason i'm suspecting foul play is because your "friend" already got away with it and prolly rerolled and got crit. If were talking VT SS, (higher pieces) i'm sure the incentive to want to reroll one is alluring.

1 hour ago, Hirukaru said:

That is not the case, ncsoft support is pure rng, they are unfair to some and overly fair to others. But ncsoft doesnt care and keeps this way of s support if you could call it support. 

Stating that the developers should optimize the game to reduce disconnects and crashes they just say place it on forums. 

Judging of Enemy's comment 25 mins ago, I do think it is the case. People abuse it.

43 minutes ago, Enemy Silence said:

ehhh i don't feel sorry for you. There are systems put in place to ensure you don't accidentally salvage anything blue and above. You prolly wanted to abuse the reroll at worst or was overtly negligent at best. Depending on the SS we're talking about, was it from BT or above? Chances are, it was or they wouldn't have much issue refunding the easy to obtain longui set. The reason i'm suspecting foul play is because your "friend" already got away with it and prolly rerolled and got crit. If were talking VT SS, (higher pieces) i'm sure the incentive to want to reroll one is alluring.

Lol I agree with you after thinking about it for a bit. Not to mention they also said "soulshields" which means more than one. I just don't see how anyone can salvage more than one ss accidentally even with the verification window popping up.

12 minutes ago, Nala said:

Lol I agree with you after thinking about it for a bit. Not to mention they also said "soulshields" which means more than one. I just don't see how anyone can salvage more than one ss accidentally even with the verification window popping up.

Maybe because not everyone uses Confirmation Text...?

35 minutes ago, SayhaSeer said:

Maybe because not everyone uses Confirmation Text...?

I'm assuming they did unless they state otherwise. Maybe next time they will leave it on since that is the reason why it is in the game in the first place to avoid problems like this.

18 hours ago, Onbekend said:

Even without text, there'll still be a confirmation window.

If he was salvaging items, and accidentelly pressed on wrong one, without noticing, Do you really think people double check everysingle item they salvage something? when you discarding or salvaging hundreds of times daily, You stop paying attention, And just press + Y.., Even tho it's hes fault, But things happen. 

13 hours ago, SayhaSeer said:

If he was salvaging items, and accidentelly pressed on wrong one, without noticing, Do you really think people double check everysingle item they salvage something? when you discarding or salvaging hundreds of times daily, You stop paying attention, And just press + Y.., Even tho it's hes fault, But things happen. 

If they have items they don't want to salvage accidentally, yes, I expect them to double check everytime. And even after salvaging the wrong one, you still have 2 seconds to cancel.

14 hours ago, SayhaSeer said:

Never happened to me ever. My measure for preventing it from happening is to simply keep items which I don't intent on manipulating on bottom of my inventory, while keeping "active" items on top. I've been doing this since launch and never deleted a single item of importance.

Archived