Sign in to follow this  
DrakeThunder

Returning Player => Brother Hajoon's Cheerful Welcome Gift => Duration Expired

Recommended Posts

For those that have read my lastest post of me returning to the game,

I have found another problem. They were giving an Serial Code and I activated it on 30 November 2017 but when entering the game to check the email it says "Duration Expired"? And the worst part I have the Chapter mission completed....

So they are giving free codes which are useless!??

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What you just write its your foult, you trying possibly use same serial number twice, or have already used similar, like "ticket code" before. You cud buy 2 or more, but just 1 to activate per account.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What?

I only received one serial code and I activated it, and it shows on my transactio history that it was activated on 30 November 2017, which is the date I mentioned above.

Edited by DrakeThunder

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Jazzy27   

Which account did you activated it on?

 

EDIT: Probably your old one which is the BM one?

Edited by Jazzy27

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

which account? I have only one account with two characters....

 

And I activated on my BM

Edited by DrakeThunder

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Jazzy27   
1 minute ago, DrakeThunder said:

which account? I have only one account with two characters....

 

And I activated on my BM

Oh. I thought you made a whole new separate account from your BM. My bad ; ;

 

The serial code might have already been expired.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Jazzy27 said:

Oh. I thought you made a whole new separate account from your BM. My bad ; ;

 

The serial code might have already been expired.

The problem is not the serial code but the package that I received from the serial code. When I try to activate it doesn't let me

Edited by DrakeThunder

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Jazzy27   
Just now, DrakeThunder said:

The problem is not the serial code but the package that I received from the serial code

Try checking in-game once server's up if you got the package items, tho. 

Or you can try sending support an email about it?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Btw if they give serial codes and we activate them after a month why do the packages/gifts  come with a duration to be activated from those serial codes?

I actived my serial code and received that package which was already saying duration expired but with the main mission completed!!

Edited by DrakeThunder

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Hegaton   

Its easy: U have that ticket/code for a reason: once the event goes up u were chosen to participate, BUT, it was an event with a "limit time" ingame. Indeed u can Activate the code but u cant Reedem the prizes. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Theirin   
46 minutes ago, Hegaton said:

Its easy: U have that ticket/code for a reason: once the event goes up u were chosen to participate, BUT, it was an event with a "limit time" ingame. Indeed u can Activate the code but u cant Reedem the prizes. 

I activated the gift yesterday and was able to open the ‘welcome gifts’

 

it does say duration expired but I have the badge plus the jewellery equipped lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Miako   

I had this problem and after i logged in on the site i went to the settings for my account, clicked on the blade and soul tab and the package was there. I clicked apply and it gave it to me in game after that. Dont know if this will help but it worked for me. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What are you writing now? About game or about something else? 

2 hours ago, DrakeThunder said:

I have found another problem. They were giving an Serial Code and I activated it on 30 November 2017 but when entering the game to check the email it says "Duration Expired"? And the worst part I have the Chapter mission completed....

And you picture says redeem until 18 October 2017, its more than month pass. Lets speak about nothing.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Serati   

Me and a friend also found this code about 2 weeks ago. It said Duration expired but we used it anyway and the equipment still worked and we got the tokens from salvaging after it expired again as well.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this