Returning Player

DrakeThunder

Well, I started playing this game again and I noticed a lot has changed since I left. So I decided to create a new character (Warlock), instead of using my lvl 50 Blade Master because the only thing I remember about this game, is the fact I get a certain equipment at a certain level and evolve it in all the jouney of the game, but I'm already at lvl 20 and the only thing  I'm getting is BreakTrough Materials. When is it supposed to receive the weapon and the equipment that goes with us during the game?

25 minutes ago, DrakeThunder said:

Well, I started playing this game again and I noticed a lot has changed since I left. So I decided to create a new character (Warlock), instead of using my lvl 50 Blade Master because the only thing I remember about this game, is the fact I get a certain equipment at a certain level and evolve it in all the jouney of the game, but I'm already at lvl 20 and the only thing  I'm getting is BreakTrough Materials. When is it supposed to receive the weapon and the equipment that goes with us during the game?

Its not like it used too where you get 1 weapon and upgrade it, now you just get weapons and you change them constantly.

At lvl 50 and at a certain point in the questline you will get a weapon that turns to legendary(seraph/balefull).

That is the weapon you need to upgrade.

As for the other stuff its now much easier to aquire also big note do not go after the ring (ec) or the earring(msp), get necklace and belt then find a bt raid(easy to do the first 3 bosses.)

So all the gear I have on my Blade Master is completly trash?

And still none of you has given a response for when I'm suppose to receive the gear that allows me to upradge them.

But I can thank you for giving the lastest info about the weapons changes....

IDK what gears you have on your BM. But if you wanna farm for the pinnacle accessory set on your BM, they're easy to get if you don't mind spamming multiple dungeon runs for them. Not sure if those upgrading mats will still be rewarded from story quests after the maintenance, but I think you'd still get Pet Aura, and maybe Hongmoon Square gems around Hongmoon Level 4 or higher... dunno.

Archived