Is game gonna die ??

Leische

I'm playing bns such a long time.. (I started game with PlayBNS russian private server years ago). After that i started waiting for official eu server.. After years you guys started eu realese... And that was awesome in these days.. But after one year i don't why but you guys destroyed game... First thing was sacred event sales events.. It was terrible but acceptable... After that Winter Treasure Trove.. After trove event things started changing slowly.. Never stopped f10 sales.. Never asked anybodys oppinions... First days there was a survey about our opinions... Today we are here everyday same dungeons same loots same whales battle ground. Same faction zone farming.. I've a couple of opinion for the save game..
1- Make dynamic dungeons... For example if there is a 1k+ ap avarage party dg mobs should have higher hp bar and attack power and differend mechs.. For the 700+ ap guys there must be lower hp bars and simples mech. 
2- Bring back hongmoon weapons..... Just make materials much more easy to find...
3-WORLDD BOSSESS PPL love open world boss hunt.. we have huge.. Gİgantic Map here but we nearly use %3-5 of it :SSS. Random open world bosses unique drops from bosses.
4- Active OPEN WORLD PVPP make faction zone for pvp not for farm :SS.
5-Shout the close up thus ss ms drops frop faction zone. Start a nation point ranking system... And make pvp item easy to get. For example challengers ss nearly impossible to get :S.. Ascendant weapond ?? how can i upgrade 2 weapon with such expensive materials :SS
-Huge faction zone
-active open world pvp "Watch some knight online it's best pvp mmorpg you guys can see.
-Make easy to get starting pvp items.. 
6-Farming... fix combat xp. And give mobs some drops for example ss ms elsian orb... And make random bosses. Example if we kill too much from one mob kind they spawm a world boss. ^^ 
*****FIX Ping Problem.. JUST Fix it I've 50-60 ping anyother frankfurt servers. 60-70 ping to london. I use 30 mbit VDSL :s just in your game i saw 200 ping :SS never saw 80+ping anyother games mmorpg-mmofps... 
7- MAKE ALL CLASS EQUALLL EQUALLL
-Gunners = free win - free party pass
-Force master = they need burn stack thing back.
-KFM need 20 ping ? 20 ping ?? (I never played game lower than 150 ping)
-BM they have one skill that kills any body just one short combo :SS really ??
-Summoner  it's a interesting klass but you guys just nerfed sum soo much they are nearly useless in pve but that nerf was good and fair for pvp just need make something new for making summs more dps on pve "a little bit not so much just a little bit"
-Sin... They are just crying out loud.. Sins are died.. GGez. You need to fix it either.. Just fix it.
-WL.. Wl is good like this acceptable.
-Soulfighter need some arrangement for pvp. rest is good
-Destroyer.. You just get all wrong we said make destroyer more usefull. After that you gave dest partyi ice thing. It's good actualy but after that you just TOO MUCH BUFFED shadow dest.. "Earth is still useless." My opinion is. nerf shadow and buff earths damage make equal to shadow. After that gave dest some party buffs like encouragement like berserk.... 
-BLADE DANCER... My main character.. BD is also death klass either... Bd don't have any particular party role. Like 
-Sins party buff-stealt-taxi-dps
-KFM party buff-TANK-dps-lure
-BM Party block- TANK - iframe
-Sums Party heal - Support- Stealt- Revive
-SF Party Heal-Support-Def buff-Revive
-Fm Party ice- DPS
-Gunner DPS Huge DPS- Cd reset
-BD Normal dps-party block. 
As you can see it's not fair.. BD is a meele klass we don't have and threat skill or iframe or block "dont count that 0.5 sec perry thing 6 sec cd really????"
FM and BD need compasion about this.
***ı suggest for BD. Make BD meele huge dps klass Give BD more effective self buffs and some usable iframe q-e-ss is not enough.. Not close to enough. And just one self buff ?? Did u see kfm _?? tons of self buff ??
Just tink rest buy yourself -_-

Lol did you really just say sum is useless in pve? Yea all the utility they have and you want to give them more dps haha. Then you say BD need huge dps, buffs and iframe? Yea lets make them more broken in pvp smh you have no clue what you are talking about.

1 hour ago, Leische said:

-_- 950 ap shadow dest making 40-50k much more dps than mine 1070ap bd are you blind ?? and not dps something more usefull

That says more about you than about the destroyer FYI xD.

Now where do i start....

1. Dungeons are already too easy they should make em harder.

2-3. No

4. Soulstones and moonstones are faction fight materials.

5. challenger is super easy to get, upgrading to last stage galaxy is also super easy and cheap as hell.

6. No

7 No

Bottom line....do you even play this game? You clearly got spoiled by the russian server.

3 hours ago, Leische said:

-Destroyer.. You just get all wrong we said make destroyer more usefull. After that you gave dest partyi ice thing. It's good actualy but after that you just TOO MUCH BUFFED shadow dest.. "Earth is still useless." My opinion is. nerf shadow and buff earths damage make equal to shadow. After that gave dest some party buffs like encouragement like berserk.... 
-BLADE DANCER... My main character.. BD is also death klass either... Bd don't have any particular party role. Like 
-Sins party buff-stealt-taxi-dps
-KFM party buff-TANK-dps-lure
-BM Party block- TANK - iframe
-Sums Party heal - Support- Stealt- Revive
-SF Party Heal-Support-Def buff-Revive
-Fm Party ice- DPS
-Gunner DPS Huge DPS- Cd reset
-BD Normal dps-party block. 
As you can see it's not fair.. BD is a meele klass we don't have and threat skill or iframe or block "dont count that 0.5 sec perry thing 6 sec cd really????"
FM and BD need compasion about this.
***ı suggest for BD. Make BD meele huge dps klass Give BD more effective self buffs and some usable iframe q-e-ss is not enough.. Not close to enough. And just one self buff ?? Did u see kfm _?? tons of self buff ??
Just tink rest buy yourself -_-

Let´s at least discuss the general idea he tries to convey.
1. Nowadays NM even HM dungeons are way too easy, for real gamers they prove no challenge, aside from Ebondrake Lair and maybe Ironforge.
To make such dynamic dungeons that adjust to your ap, gear and alike would take great amounts of time/money/coding.
Though the idea is not bad, since ap wouldn´t matter anymore, it would probably fail at the greed of people. Because at that point people will now begin to increase their chances for rare loot and kick everyone below a certain ap/gear. People, who are already ahead, will be impossible to catch up to.

2. The current system is much more simple, changing it back now wouldn´t help and only confuse people.

3. World bosses burden servers. FPS tend to hit 0 or at average between 7-20 in BNS. As long as the game isn´t optimized further(, if that´s still possible with dx9), then there is no point in adding them.

4. Faction zone is actually a war zone, true, but it figures that one faction is sure to overtake the other, if people are not tempted with certain rewards. Though that would mean that they have to give up their clan(bean, bg, cost reduction bonus), faction rank(when they return) and faction chat(selling purpose).
They would have to remove guild being based on faction side and would have to add faction outfits instead, where everyone could choose their side.
With both factions having unique items to upgrade to tempt player.

5. "And make pvp item easy to get" - I don´t like the idea behind it, since it should involve farming. Getting everything thrown into your lap is not the kinda of game i wanna play. Though i understand that many people want to fight at the frontlines instead of ending up as fodder for whales, like in 6v6.
Average people aren´t able to participate or even play this game to the fullest, if they are not geared.
To avoid that NCSoft should add a ranking system based on gear with lower rewards(1/4th of the tokens / moonstones you can usually get - it would discourage whales to lvln an alt that meats the gear and camp in this ranking system - players should also be possible to report such people if this happens by any chance and be removed)

6. Drop from monsters i don´t agree, otherwise bots would infest bns again(Celestial Basin).
Ping yes.

7. Gunners are too strong in 6v6 at the start of a match. Problem are the people infront of him ontop of his long range and resist, before you get to him your resist skills have been already decimated. So you end up as one-shot if you don´t have above 200k hp.
The upcoming nerf is more symbolic, like Warlock atm.
But it comes worse, because on the KR Test Server Gunner got a new skills, which resets TAB-Esc for 8seconds with a 50m range. So if you are unhappy now, imagine 1 party without gunner and 1 with.

KFM require good ping, due to ani cancel, to deal good dps. It´s a a trait of this class and can´t be changed.

BM, I agree that the meta shifted alot when HM Z was introduced. As for 6v6, the problem some might face, is the instant ani cancel of hm z+4, which usually kills most and can´t be tabbed. As for PvP, they are not that strong in 1v1 anymore, but it´s a bit hilarious that BM can return to their main DPS so easily and has more than 1 combo to kill, while other classes have to whittle the enemy down. 3v3 HM Z/Flock of Blades is too strong; HM block drags the fight out and the match usually ends up 6/8min+ with the BM in favor, unless the other party keeps track, which is usually not the case.

For summy they could add, similar to BD SoulShield, a new pve skill which costs 4chi, but gets reduced by their SS/SkyShatter Ring/crit.

Sin stun daze overlap is just too strong atm. I agree that it´s real hard to keep track of the chi for bombs though. But once you master it you won´t, you don´t have much problems anymore.
Sin should definately get a nerf, especially when they run, while in stealth. 100% movementspeed is too much to catch up to for most melee classes.
Once they lose their 2 escapes, they just stall for time. And I would like to see a BM do more than hug a wall, even during tournaments.

WL need a nerf(pvp-wise), no reason to deny it. 1 untabable air resulting in -70%+ HP ontop of reset to break guard and force another air, while unable to defend is too much.
Classes with only 1 hard esc have next to no chance, all while warlock can stall for the next timewarp(sanctum, resist, block, disable rush skills, ss)

SF need a buff yes

BD(party wise) would need a unique trait, which will probably come once restraint dmg is added to every other class on SoulShields, like Gunner.
Though in general none likes bd grab, since most lose their target or it displaces the boss.
BD(pvp wise) is good as it is, but the fact that they have to stall for CC makes the gameplay less dynamic.
Most skills are also animation locked, unlike BM, who can instantly follow up with a CC/DPS on Q/E.
BD is more rigid in that regard and unable to use most skills because of global cooldown after Q/E.
A skill to enforce knockback would be appreciated(vs warlock).

Your English is kind of broken, did you say SF support needs a buff?  I play a SF and umm.. no it doesn't.  With 3 stacks of golden dragon, which isn't hard to maintain as long as i keep up my frost storms I can heal my party up 90% HP at a time every 30 seconds (50% instant 40% extra over 20 seconds), HM heals are OP heals.

This game is still popular in Korea and that is were all BnS patch's and update originate, so this game will continue to get new updates.  Any other this or that look to Korea forums to find out what the trend(path) is being talked  about.

[edited - PhoenixMitra] The other server clusters BnS is doing good. NC Soft is making lots of money. It has not seen a decrease in player base and this patch they should see a significant increase in populations on all servers except Korean servers

1. How about no? What's the point in gaining more power if the enemies scale up to the player?

2. Sure...

3. No, world bosses suck. They were bad enough in Guild Wars 2, but let's not forget how poorly optimised Blade and Soul is. It would just be one gigantic lag fest for everyone involved.

4. BnS PvP is bad enough as it is. No reason to make it even worse.

5. What?

6. Monsters don't need to drop loot when we get everything from the dungeon rewards.

7. Blade Dancer is fine as it is. It's a class made for DPS, and already has the ability to grab enemies and to party block.

9 hours ago, Leische said:

-Force master = they need burn stack thing back.

We (FMs) never lost it. We still make use of it as fire build FMs, at the very least. It's pretty much a "bread and butter" mechanic between spamming blazing beam (O button or B button), and the frost/flame fist thingies (L2/R2 or LT/RT). --And that's just me with a controller.  hehe

Well it better not die because i really liked MxM and it would not bode well with many players, myself included to see BnS pull the plug too. 2017 has been a terrible year in more than one ways so don't make it any worse than it already is. Lets think positive!

Archived