Ellyyn

(archive)

XynnDubu   

Hi,

My IGN is Xynn Dubuu.  I'm a soul fighter.  I have pretty good gear for pre-BT & VT.  My friend and I are interested in joining and seeing what you guys are like.

Xynn

Ellyyn   

<3 Xynn 

Recruitment is closed for the time being, while we focus on getting to know our new members. Referral of friends are still welcome to join.

Thanks everyone for your interest in the clan! 

Renn   

Noooooo! I came a week too late. Mind posting whenever recruitment is up and running again? I'm very interested in having an English-speaking clan again since I'm back from a long break. I'd like to be able to check every now and then while I roll solo. I have an SF or a KFM that I'm willing to play.

Ellyyn   
20 hours ago, Renn said:

Noooooo! I came a week too late. Mind posting whenever recruitment is up and running again? I'm very interested in having an English-speaking clan again since I'm back from a long break. I'd like to be able to check every now and then while I roll solo. I have an SF or a KFM that I'm willing to play.

Hi Renn! Pleasure to meet you and welcome back to the game~ 

Not sure at this time when we will open public recruitment since we had a ton of new members join that we're still getting to know; but if you're very interested we can contemplate kidnapping you into our family.

Feel free to add me (IGN: "Ellyn") or any of the other contacts noted above to friends list and we can run some stuff in game together and figure it out ♥

Ellyyn   

Hey everyone! Now that the holiday rush is over, we've opened recruitment again ♥ Looking forward to meeting all you lovely people out there and welcoming some new members to our family ~ 

Ellyyn   

Most of us have fashionable tastes 。。。 /playdumb

nnrrraahhh.png

Edited by Ellyyn

Ascarell   

*bump* 
Hi everyone~ we open for recruitment again XD
Looking forward to meet you guys and welcoming new members into our family :please:

Shiyua   

A friend and I started playing BnS, and is interested in a guild to help us out in later content if you are okay with accepting us.

We're currently going through Main Story, and are hoping to reach a point in the game where we can start raiding, and doing end-game content to gear up. We both are active and online each day to progress through the story.

Hope you are interested, and if so hope to hear back from you :")

Ellyyn   

Hi guys! Friendly reminder, if you are interested in joining please follow the link to our discord server above and post in the #welcome channel. 

PM "Alletheia" or "Par Vollen" in-game for other queries~ ^-^