Lyn Gunner confirmed on KR(?)

Theirin

I had a friend of mines that speak Korean translate the text and from what they told me, gunner is being made available for Lyns, which is surprising to me since there were more people asking for Gons to have it, at least I thought there were.

7 minutes ago, ARC-1276 said:

Why lyns? Don't they already have enough classes? They're the most overrated race in the game second to Yuns. Why are they making the class available to the one race that doesn't need any more classes?

I believe they actually have access to the least number of classes. Two of those classes are unique however and I don't see Gon Summoners being a thing anytime soon.

11 hours ago, ARC-1276 said:

Why lyns? Don't they already have enough classes? They're the most overrated race in the game second to Yuns. Why are they making the class available to the one race that doesn't need any more classes?

Because this class generates the most profit.

also....wonder if this is a permanent thing or a temporary event like Tera had for Elin gunners....also there you could not use a race change, it only wqorked on new created characters.

3 hours ago, Malign said:

I believe they actually have access to the least number of classes. Two of those classes are unique however and I don't see Gon Summoners being a thing anytime soon.

I would play a yun of jin  summoner any day

11 hours ago, ARC-1276 said:

agree

If I listed things that i don't like in this game - whole those race will be one point - little children with big heads (hydrocephalus) and ugly animals ears and tails, abomination, race for a deviant :P

If they get gunner then, I want gon gunner and gon summoner and warlock (sin will be a little to much - 3meter gon hiding :P ) !!!!!!!!

The Gunner was already a plague but now LYNN Gunner ????? Despite the fact that alot ppl asked for Gon Gunner, now the creepy race will be everywhere,  Just to make even more money @Scamsoft ? First u released the Gunner and everyone was buying stuff from Hongmoonshop, to get may gear fast, around 5 weeks later trove event to push the gunner fast further, now where most ppl got a gunner at max gear or atleast pretty average geared, you guys release the Lynn Gunner who else thinks that this is just another Sca ..... just to sell more race change vouches

Edit: IF they wanna play lynn gunner, I want a dmg equalization for them, If u wanna play with soft air pistols then the dmg should be the same .....

You do forget our version is way behind KR right? It'll be even prob months or even a year before that class happen for Lyns.

11 minutes ago, Lata said:

The Gunner was already a plague but now LYNN Gunner ????? Despite the fact that alot ppl asked for Gon Gunner, now the creepy race will be everywhere,  Just to make even more money @Scamsoft ? First u released the Gunner and everyone was buying stuff from Hongmoonshop, to get may gear fast, around 5 weeks later trove event to push the gunner fast further, now where most ppl got a gunner at max gear or atleast pretty average geared, you guys release the Lynn Gunner who else thinks that this is just another Sca ..... just to sell more race change vouches

Edit: IF they wanna play lynn gunner, I want a dmg equalization for them, If u wanna play with soft air pistols then the dmg should be the same .....

7 hours ago, Kettesh said:

It would be a nice idea but that just a advertise me for 2 new pistol skins m8 (srry to disappoint everyone xD)

WRONG.

Someone translated it on reddit.

"Very very roughly translates to: "Finally, the lynn race that many people have been waiting for. You can now play the Gunner as a lynn. Try it in game now!"

What's with all the hate for Lyns? What's with the hate for Lyn Gunslingers? If you guys have forgotten, this is an Asian game. Meaning, the devs will appeal to Korean players first. Koreans like the Lyn race so they get the gunslinger because they are this game's primary target. Ya know because it is a KOREAN game. We all know its Asian culture ( Japan, Korea, China ) that adore little moe people with animal traits. There is nothing "bait" or "creepy" about Lyn just as there is nothing wrong with Jin, Yun and Gon. I find it rather amusing that people bash the Lyn race but completely forget how most of Gon female clothes are super revealing. Example; Stinger and Deva Raiment. Butt lovers love Stinger I bet. At least the Lyn aren't like the Elin from Tera. The Elin outfits can make you feel rather uncomfortable. They can be cute but most of the time... Again, this is a Korean game. Remember that. Not French, Canadian, American, European, not at all Western. We are just their second target audience. If the moe loving Asians want lyn, they get lyn and we get it too. Probably.  Same thing about the grinding. I read from a 2016 thread that people complained about the grind. I have learned, many of the Asian gamers love this frustrating, time consuming, money absorbing grind. Get my point? This game is extremely popular in Korea and among other Asian countries like Japan. That's why Japan made an anime adaption. B&S is like WoW to Koreans. So of course they will cater to their needs, desires, first and foremost. Money is money. Honestly, I wouldn't mind Lyn gunslinger. 

Archived