Gunslinger Patch Notes

amokk

Dark Mark

Dark Mark now lasts for 10 seconds, up from 6 seconds and grants 150 additional damage, up from 100.

It already lasts 10seconds.  Dunno about the damage.

Soul Shields

The 3-piece set effect for Sharpshooter Soul Shield now increases the damage of Bullet Storm by 30%, down from 45%. It also now increases the damage of Quickshot and Darkshot by 15%, down from 30%.

The 8-piece set effect for Sharpshooter Soul Shield now also increases the damage of Bullet Storm, Quickshot, and Darkshot by 15%.

The 3-piece set effect for Stormcaller Soul Shield now increases the damage of Scorched Earth, Killshot, and Bull Rush by 20%, down from 50%. It also now increases the damage of Bullet Storm and Quickshot by 20%.

The 8-piece set effect for Stormcaller Soul Shield now increases the damage of Bullet Storm by 60%, down from 80%. It also now increases the damage of Quickshot by 45%, down from 65%.

3Set Stormcaller should also increase Dark Shot damage by 20%. It isnt listed. 

Just shitty translation or lazyness?

5 hours ago, amokk said:

It already lasts 10seconds.  Dunno about the damage.

3Set Stormcaller should also increase Darkstorm damage by 20%. It isnt listed. 

Just shitty translation or lazyness?

What's Darkstorm?  If you're talking about when darklight fills up for shadow gunner that's Bullet Storm and it's already listed.  Unless you're talking about Dark Shot?

7 hours ago, Dark Falz said:

What's Darkstorm?  If you're talking about when darklight fills up for shadow gunner that's Bullet Storm and it's already listed.  Unless you're talking about Dark Shot?

I meant Dark shot. Sorry about that. :D Brain-lag I guess.

54 minutes ago, amokk said:

I meant Dark shot. Sorry about that. :D Brain-lag I guess.

Yeah it probably will be on it even though it's not listed.  They made a ton of mistakes in those patch notes.  They're full of things that were patched in months ago as well as things we never saw.  Another example is where they say that Undertaker will now consume 50 Dark Light on use instead of on hit but they patched that in over a month ago...

Archived