KFM, SUM, or SIN

Angelsinthesky

go summoner

-the most versatile, the most fun, the easiest, can be main or an alt, the least gear dependent.

-nowadays it's not as hated, from what I saw, so it should be ok

cons?

- not as good end game as the other 2 (it's average or above in everything)

assassin

cons

- most attacks are single target  and he is melee

- stealth functions more like a dmg buff in this game because most bosses see stealth, and people can too.

pro

- god like early game, or if you have OP gear

- it's fun to stealth, and skip some mobs and cheese some bosses who can't see stealth

- end game might be good( I would have said it's the best single target dps, but not so sure with gunner)

- there are a lot of sins, but most are alts.

KFM

cons

- the most hardest class, gear dependent, ping dependent in the game

- because of the above, dps might be lacking in the wrong hands

pros

- blue buff, and can tank. As a result people want you in party

Assassin and KFM are classes that you should main, rather than alt. They require time and money to be good end game.

KFM needs hongmoon skills more than other classes, otherwise you can't even properly use skills (2rf, wind, is close to impossible without hongmoon skills)

Assassin is hard to play as well since he can't spam counters, and you need to be on the boss, all the time, while he chases ranged characters.

Out of all the classes I tried, I think kfm and assassin require a lot of work, but they are rewarding if you master them

my 2 cents

KFM actually isn't very rewarding at all. You WILL struggle in pvp (arena/solo/tag AND 6v6) You WILL struggle to keep aggro and DPS over other classes until you're damn near max geared. I currently have "everything" except VT stuff, soul and pet maxed. I'm two octa and the rest heptag gems. I can max out DPS around low/mid 300k. Sustain roughly mid 100k. If a gunner at raven 6 is on my team, he will snatch aggro if i fail to burst absolutely PERFECT.

KFM is NOT for anyone looking for simple enjoyment. KFM is a class i only recommend for masochists or people who get a thrill out of a challenge. There is no reward for perfecting "3rf" or the other MANY ani-cances the class "REQUIRES". You will do basic DPS and will struggle to keep your rhythm while avoiding being knocked around by enemies. You will have to be prefect at ani-cancel or your dps will drop dramatically. 

You could go fire build but you'll see that it's not optimal until you have VT gear. Wind is for single target (bosses)and pvp, fire is for AOE(mobs) 6v6 pvp with VT gear. You'll become frustrated if you're not devoted or if you try to play any way outside of casually. You'll prolly devolve into the frauds who use macro's. Just go summoner or assassin because those classes actually have reasonable returns on their investments. 

I agree. Go summ or sin. Summ is easy and brainless. It's something you can main. Sin isn't as hard as they make it seem with those stars in the character selection. Their burst is excessive. KFM is the hardest out of those three and I've seen people main KFM just to switch to something else because it's not easy. Unlike the butt load of assassins and annoying pet class summoners.

Hi, I don't want to create a new thread so I'll do it here (hope it's okay).

What class would be most useful while playing with 100-130 ping (110 avg) ? Mostly I'm thinking about BM, SIN and Gunslinger. Of course F2P player.

Thanks in advance

20 hours ago, Enemy Silence said:

KFM is NOT for anyone looking for simple enjoyment. KFM is a class i only recommend for masochists or people who get a thrill out of a challenge. 

I just have to STRESS how unique this class is.

8 hours ago, Reijo said:

Hi, I don't want to create a new thread so I'll do it here (hope it's okay).

What class would be most useful while playing with 100-130 ping (110 avg) ? Mostly I'm thinking about BM, SIN and Gunslinger. Of course F2P player.

Thanks in advance

All 3 require good ping if I'm not mistaken, Hard to tell which is one is worst ( I'm inclined to think gunslinger is less depending on ping)

Not sure how you measured your ping. Might not be reliable. 110 ping in game is relatively good.

BM, is jack of all trades and master of all (lol). Has good damage and can tank. (not all dung needs tanks, but his dps is good enough)

Sin is useful in certain situations, and are rarer end game between the 3 you mentioned. Stealth and blue buff is needed sometimes. DMG is good as well.

Gunslinger is pure dps. Because of that no one will need a gunslinger in a party. You compete with all classes for a spot in the party.

Sin might be the hardest to play just because he can't spam iframes, is a melee, and needs to manage an extra mecanic while doing dps ( stealth)

Archived