Gunner in 6v6

skyzor123

i think the logic they want to bring to 6v6 is mmo style fights. Consider gunner as adc and you have to cover it so gunner  can deal huge amounth of damage , summ is support , bm - tank bla bla.  In my opinion they give up optimizing classes because it feels like everytime they ruin it more while trying(i doubt they do) and now they're planning to change the system itself instead.

if you are trying to put this towrds a MOBA then an ADC doesnt have an option to just run away endlessly with immunity skills. Being able to drop anyone that isnt in an immunity in 2 seconds while being immune yourself is busted. As soon as that immunity is over, they just run away, usually with 2-3 kills in their pocket. 

On 12/11/2017 at 8:01 AM, Duriensbane said:

if you are trying to put this towrds a MOBA then an ADC doesnt have an option to just run away endlessly with immunity skills. Being able to drop anyone that isnt in an immunity in 2 seconds while being immune yourself is busted. As soon as that immunity is over, they just run away, usually with 2-3 kills in their pocket. 

that's why i endlessly insist on gunners iframe, it should be 2 hook in a certain time like 2 hooks in 1 min and instead of other hooks you can add second wind or something like that. At least they shouldn't cross the map when they feel uncomfortable and outrun others

• 3 months later...
On 12/12/2017 at 5:11 PM, shintouzii said:

that's why i endlessly insist on gunners iframe, it should be 2 hook in a certain time like 2 hooks in 1 min and instead of other hooks you can add second wind or something like that. At least they shouldn't cross the map when they feel uncomfortable and outrun others

Are you kidding or something?

omg 2 iframe per minute does it even make sense? ... 2 hooks/min while there is other class that has 2 iframes with cooldown of 6 seconds+ many other Iframes/Resist/Parry... and Hooks atm has cooldown 12 seconds   IT IS TWICE the cooldown of iframes of other class and you even complain it ... as for the bullet storm ... it a skill that keeps you in 1 place with no defence for 10 seconds ... all you have to do is press 1 button to CC and bullet storm is gone or if he use the 5 second resist .. all you have to do is hit 5 times ... most class can cancel resist of gunner in 1 second... 

Archived