Sign in to follow this  
Neriux777

Thanks giving box materials after maintenance

As I understand if someone starts to make some then he gonna lose gold because at maintenance all system gonna be turned off?

Grimoir   

with the next maintenance you wont be able to make or use any of the materials to make boxes and the boxes itself.

Emiile   
5 minutes ago, Grimoir said:

with the next maintenance you wont be able to make or use any of the materials to make boxes and the boxes itself.

You just wont be able to craft the mats but you can still make the box.

I thought they said in their first stream that they're talking to the devs about extending the thanksgiving event to january next year? 

Kozuki   

1) Event materials will be no longer craft-able after Dec 6.

2) Ongoing orders will still be retrieve-able, but you can no longer craft more.

3) Boxes can be transmuted up to Jan 17.

Just for the safe side, however, since NCWest tends to mess things up, you should transmute your boxes and use them all before the server maintenance happens on Dec 6. 

GodDani   

What about the "10AP" achievement between dec 6 and jan 17? If I create a character after dec 6 can I reach?

Edited by GodDani

Jonathan addressed the 10ap bonus.  It can only be achieved during the event.  So even if you have eaten the food but not done the 5 NS runs, you will not be able to get the achievement.  However, once achieved, it will not go away after the event is over.