HM levels reset ?

Vantura

Im more interested in the exp req to advance in hm levels. Theyre increasing the max level but if we dont have lowered exp per level (KR has around 30% less exp per level and after main story on new char they have hm12 if to belive reddit) then that new cap is pointless for normal player and its just for mega whales that buy exp charms to show off theyre level

5 hours ago, Shanhaevel said:

Im more interested in the exp req to advance in hm levels. Theyre increasing the max level but if we dont have lowered exp per level (KR has around 30% less exp per level and after main story on new char they have hm12 if to belive reddit) then that new cap is pointless for normal player and its just for mega whales that buy exp charms to show off theyre level

So, just to be clear - when we get level 55 cap and reach that cap, and start putting our xp into HM levels again... are you saying the HM level experience bars are the same as before the level 55 cap release, or are they requireing more / less xp to gain a HM level?

2 hours ago, Bastorix said:

So, just to be clear - when we get level 55 cap and reach that cap, and start putting our xp into HM levels again... are you saying the HM level experience bars are the same as before the level 55 cap release, or are they requireing more / less xp to gain a HM level?

if they didnt reduce it is the same as when we are now at 50. They didnt say anything on stream, twitter, reddit or this forum that hm level exp required to level up is reduced or anything just that new cap is 25hm

here you have more info about comparing exp requirement that we have now compare to kr

Yeah when they raised the level cap from 45 to 50 it was the same way HM level still shows next to your level but wont start gaining exp again till you hit 55. I do agree though HM experienced needed past 10 to make it to next levels is a bit insane but what can you do. You either stop playing or you continue playing and push on with the way it is. Lol i doubt i will ever hit HM20 on my main, i love playing my alts as well so i dont dedicate my Main like someone with only one character. I am happy with HM11 almost 12. Just cause i dont hit 20 doesnt mean i cant do other things to increase my AP so i can enjoy things like other higher HM levels

Archived