Primal Force or Holy Fire for FM

Josalina

I use Primal Force and Skyrift for my FM but you could use Holy as well.  Having said that, with the new season starting and new badge combos with it you might also go with Courage (with the understanding that your ultimate goal is the legendary badge).  Here is a page that will give you a good overview of what is available (or will be very soon).

1 hour ago, Deadly Intent said:

I use Primal Force and Skyrift for my FM but you could use Holy as well.  Having said that, with the new season starting and new badge combos with it you might also go with Courage (with the understanding that your ultimate goal is the legendary badge).  Here is a page that will give you a good overview of what is available (or will be very soon).

Thanks, in the end I went for the primal force - skyrift combo. I didn’t have the tokens for the Courage. Can I combine the primal with courage at some later date? I see now that the primal deep root combo would be what I would want.  Where, if you know would the deep root be obtainable from?

With the new season starting the Courage tokens will then be tradeable and will hit the market.  Root/Sage and Allegiance/Genesis will be here soon.  

Your Primal will combine with an Eternity to get the Legacy soul or Root to get Invincibility (when Root is available).  Colossus is also an option.  

1 hour ago, Deadly Intent said:

With the new season starting the Courage tokens will then be tradeable and will hit the market.  Root/Sage and Allegiance/Genesis will be here soon.  

Your Primal will combine with an Eternity to get the Legacy soul or Root to get Invincibility (when Root is available).  Colossus is also an option.  

Thanks for all your help. This game is lots of fun, it does have a steep learning curve. I sometimes have trouble with my frost sheath timing. Some people aren’t very nice about it. I usually tell them in the beginning of the dungeon so there are no surprises. Also everyone wrongly just assumes you are a guy. Not my case.  At one point I was thinking about changing my name to IFM (Idiot Force Master) because what some people called me.  It seems at higher levels no one cares now, just DPS. If you get it right OK if not, no big deal. 

Timing knowledge is definitely something that comes with dgn repetition.  You can watch a thousand youtube videos but they will only give you info not the muscle memory that running the dgns time and again will.  There are definitely a great many crickets playing this game whose primary dietary supplement must be salt.  You need a good filter so as to ignore them.  If you enjoy the game that's all that's important.

Archived