How come Pirate Emblems are removed from f10 /tears.

sophiakatarina

13 hours ago, sophiakatarina said:

can u guys put it back please =(. i use it to buy pirate bracelet and upgrading it andsalvaging for leg jewels.its a cheaperway of getting jewels but grindy. 

Cheaper? Are you sure? 
I mean..it gives 30 jewels (worth 600.gold if you buy them  from dragon express) when salvaging true boss, but...is it really cheaper:
awakened pirate-true pirate- awakened oathbreaker-true oathbreaker-awakened boss- true boss. Is it really that cheap? (considering the fact that old mats got removed from game and moonwater transformation stones are worth 20 gold each? ) Is it cheaper than 600gold?

1 hour ago, YunoGasaiYandere said:

Cheaper? Are you sure? 
I mean..it gives 30 jewels (worth 600.gold if you buy them  from dragon express) when salvaging true boss, but...is it really cheaper:
awakened pirate-true pirate- awakened oathbreaker-true oathbreaker-awakened boss- true boss. Is it really that cheap? (considering the fact that old mats got removed from game and moonwater transformation stones are worth 20 gold each? ) Is it cheaper than 600gold?

Pirate bracelet does not use Moonwater Transformation Stones to upgrade. It only uses Silverfrost Transformation Stones, as well as Poharan's Perfume and Silverfrost Mountain Dews.

And it is certainly cheaper, if only you have abundant supply of sacred/soulstone/moonstone crystals, instead of buying tradable materials to convert them into crystal version. These should not be problem if you play the game normally, but it will use up your resources which can be used for other upgrade.

At current market prices of all materials, depend on your premium/clan bonus, you can save 320-370g, assuming you grind all crystals by yourself. But if you have to buy all moonstones, then you suffer losses or break even.

I guess it is too late to say now, but the thanksgiving event gives a lot of jewels/elements, if you invest in some low level alts to craft boxes for yourself.

Yes, it's cheaper, of course if you farm and craft mats to upgrade jewels and not buy them at market. I salvaged already 2 times a belt to get 30 legendary jewels.

Anyway farming Pirate Emeblems is really easy as you can solo Bloodshade Harbor and you need only 15 tp buy bracelet.

u cant farm pirate emblems tho i think. it gives 1 pirate emblem on dailies. the boxes from bosses dont give any.

2 hours ago, Majka said:

Yes, it's cheaper, of course if you farm and craft mats to upgrade jewels and not buy them at market. I salvaged already 2 times a belt to get 30 legendary jewels.

Anyway farming Pirate Emeblems is really easy as you can solo Bloodshade Harbor and you need only 15 tp buy bracelet.

Well...it's long time I don't go to BSH but I remember last boss dropped some as Poharan dropped Siren Emblems...but it's possibile something changed. Beside also daily in Nightshade Harbor gives you an emblem. And thei are bound account so doing them with some alts will let you to collect them in few days.

Archived