Sign in to follow this  
FlameWizard

Prices and Premium transformation stones in order to progress past stage 9 weapon

In the 2nd preview stream for dec 6 expansion, there wasn't much of a reduction if at all in the regular mats ( soul stones, moonstone and premium transformation stones ).

Last time i checked i checked the cost of all of those items hast really changed and premium transformation stone still stays in 300 gold range.

I was never lucky enough to transmute premium transformation stone.

Is by doing dailies in purple dungeons that will take you in f8 the best way to make gold to buy premium transformation stone or there is an alternative way?

What about soul stones? ssp is out of the question.

Reason for asking this question, i am stuck on stage 9 weapon.

Grimoir   
2 hours ago, FlameWizard said:

In the 2nd preview stream for dec 6 expansion, there wasn't much of a reduction if at all in the regular mats ( soul stones, moonstone and premium transformation stones ).

Last time i checked i checked the cost of all of those items hast really changed and premium transformation stone still stays in 300 gold range.

I was never lucky enough to transmute premium transformation stone.

Is by doing dailies in purple dungeons that will take you in f8 the best way to make gold to buy premium transformation stone or there is an alternative way?

What about soul stones? ssp is out of the question.

Reason for asking this question, i am stuck on stage 9 weapon.

Which stage 9 weapon? Baleful?

To answer your question, at least on Yura the prices vary between 270-300g. Safest way for yuo is to always make the gold and buy the stone from someone, else gambling is the only way out.

Currently you can farm celestial basin and get treasure pouches that give you soulstone crystals, moonstone crystals, sacred crystals and elysian crystals needed for upgrades.

Why is ssp out of the question? its the most easiest way to farm soulstones and you can easily solo  the mobs in it nowadays.

Dawnforged path is cheaper overall until you can swap from dawnforged to raven.

Can you show us your gear? Weapon isn't everything, and i kinda need to see your gear to give you better alternatives

Cor   

Wow people still complain about baleful when you get stage 9 pretty much for free now..? You should have been here when stage one did cost multiple premium stones.

Edited by Cor

58 minutes ago, Cor said:

Wow people still complain about baleful when you get stage 9 pretty much for free now..? You should have been here when stage one did cost multiple premium stones.

Its still hard to level up past that stage, if you don't spend any money, or have no idea what you're supposed to farm. 

Grimoir   
1 hour ago, Cor said:

The person isnt complaining hes literally asking what are the best ways for him to progress.

My experience with SSP there were either too many other players so that i could barely get quest kill count, or got killed by opposite faction out of the blue.

My profile:

mecmvfR.jpg

Malph   

First of all what about dont bother your weapon and increase your stats by buying gems ? These days they are pretty easy to get so and you missing 40 ap only if you manage gems + swap uselles blue gem for Aquamarine. Then you can be almost 900 AP what is good start to farm leggendary neck + belt and when you farm enough Hard modes and even without daily quest for killing last boss you have chance to get elysian orb (easy money or save for transmute ) and you can buy or craft premium. So you make money + famr useful mats together. And 6.th December event can help you with your pet so you can get another +10 AP + elemental dmg for swaping your HM points. This game gives you stage 9 for free so dont expect to have everything free why would people play it if it was free....

FrozenB   

SSP is not a good place for under-gear players. It is better to farm in basin for the pouches.

Zagaroth   

farm elysian orb in EC hard mode, 1 elysian orb = 8-11g

if u complete dg around 15minutes, in just one hour u have 3 elysian orb = 24-30g (drop rate in hm around 80%)

other way is farm 6v6, i assume u still not go to 6v6, so u have a lot whinwirld key in your vault from daily dg, like me i have around 110 whinwirld key when i enter. one hour i got around 1k battlepoint = 1box whinwirld = 5-7moostone(+10 moonstone if crit and 100 moonstone if crit) = 25g

ussualy crit 10moonstone when open the eight/nine box, i still never got 100moonstone crit

thats only one hours farm, the best farm as far as i know

the last way is farm in celestial basin.. get material, craft it and sell the product in marketplace

and other tips, buy special daily in hmstore like gem powder, sell it in marketplace for profit

example: 1 gem powder(40hmcoin) = 30g in marketplace, 40hmcoin in currency exchange only 20-23g, so u profit around 7g, if u sell 5 u prfofit around 35g

the same with premium stone and etc