Dec. 6th Vipercap Event - Sacred Oils cost way too much.

Rysa

Basically it's been confirmed that you get 3 vipercaps a day for doing your dailies, +1 for free in F10. However in the event rewards list, Sacred oils are tradable for a stellar amount of 150 vipercaps each.

This amount is absolutely ridiculous and needs to be lowered, that's like a month and a half of farming just to get 1 oil. What's the point?

Can this be addressed before the event actually goes live?

1 character should easily get 150 without much effort. Not sure why you are complaining.

check min 16:35

3 per event dungeon - no reset for dungeon- (maybe more? they said something about speed might give you additional rewards at the end)

3 per dailies dungeons

1 for free from store

25 for some weekly raids (?? I THINK ??) Maybe more if you include the stews (guarantee 5 mushrooms), but not sure how do you get them.

60 for completing campaign story

6 weeks

- thats about 462 for 1 character if they do everything

- 186 for new characters ( no dailies, no weekly raids)

- 312 for characters that do all dailies as well (no weekly)

+ 42 for account from store ( guessing it's account rather than character)

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/205577662##

edit

updated numbers, since I'm assuming store is once per account

31 minutes ago, AceMaster said:

1 character should easily get 150 without much effort. Not sure why you are complaining.

check min 16:35

3 per event dungeon - no reset for dungeon- (maybe more? they said something about speed might give you additional rewards at the end)

3 per dailies dungeons

1 for free from store

25 for some weekly raids (?? I THINK ??) Maybe more if you include the stews (guarantee 5 mushrooms), but not sure how do you get them.

60 for completing campaign story

6 weeks

thats about 504 for 1 character if they do everything

228 for new characters ( no dailies, no weekly raids)

354 for characters that do all dailies as well (no weekly)

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/205577662##

That is still terrible. A month and a half to basically get only 3 oils if you do EVERYTHING.

42 minutes ago, AceMaster said:

(...)

That's still 1 month and a half for 3 oils if you do everything every single day, which is absolutely mediocre. You could gather dozens of oils in the last Tower of Memory event with much more ease. At least the cosmetics don't look that bad.

44 minutes ago, Rysa said:

That's still 1 month and a half for 3 oils if you do everything every single day, which is absolutely mediocre. You could gather dozens of oils in the last Tower of Memory event with much more ease. At least the cosmetics don't look that bad.

I don't know if you notice that Tower of Memory event was extended for additional 2-3 more weeks than it should be due to GM's laziness. They just wanted to save time and remove it during the big patch (new content) all in 1 go in the same maintenance. 

Usually an event will give you 2-4 oils if you do everything within the time frame (for 1 character). If you want more oils, then you have to do everything for rest of your characters as well since the oils are account bound anyways.

I still miss some information about dynamic quest of the event, but here is my calculation:

FbVvARW.jpg 

It doesn't look significant if you only do it on one characters. However, try to get more alts and you will see more.

Or, you can get pet pods to upgrade your pet instead. Or sell pet pods for gold.

4 hours ago, KlausFlouride said:

This is event is significantly worse than ToM event. That event was quick and have good rewards, this event not so much.

Viper Cap is actually quicker than ToM due to it being a timed dungeon which affect your reward outcome. However, it requires a little patience to wait for your party done loading into the dungeon first. Yeti dungeon shares the same layout, which can be used for some practice.

9 minutes ago, Trix said:

Here's hoping that there won't be as many of the idiots who have zero patience for waiting for the rest of the party to load in and think its faster to hit the potdog and run ahead this year lol

There will always be.

Better make your own party for the first week.

2 hours ago, Trix said:

Here's hoping that there won't be as many of the idiots who have zero patience for waiting for the rest of the party to load in and think its faster to hit the potdog and run ahead this year lol

hahahaha considering how this game community look like....pretty much we will see lots of drama in this event soon

13 hours ago, Kozuki said:

I still miss some information about dynamic quest of the event, but here is my calculation:

FbVvARW.jpg 

It doesn't look significant if you only do it on one characters. However, try to get more alts and you will see more.

Or, you can get pet pods to upgrade your pet instead. Or sell pet pods for gold.

Why 42 days? Shouldn't it be 49 days? 7 days a week and it lasts 7 weeks?

Also, there will be new reset for FAS/Snowjade?

1 hour ago, FrozenB said:

Why 42 days? Shouldn't it be 49 days? 7 days a week and it lasts 7 weeks?

Also, there will be new reset for FAS/Snowjade?

Dec 6 to Jan 17 is 6 weeks, hence 42 days.

And yeah, there will be Aransu Reset.

nQQMq38.png

Archived