New Costumes / December 1 Hongmoon Store

xXJessiXx

• NCSOFT

We showed off Entertainer's Will and Mountaintop Predator coming tomorrow on our stream earlier today. I've attached screenshots below. :)

OYb6gP1.png  RQ9FHdV.png

I skipped on these two last time they came out and would be doing so again, unless they're cheap this time around. I doubt that will happen, though. In my opinion, they're really ugly, but if it's your thing, this will be a second opportunity to add them to your wardrobe. I hate missing stuff in my wardrobe, but I just don't like either of these. lol

This is why we will never get to the new and nice looking costumes because all they do is keep putting in ugly or old ones that we have already seen before smh. The game has been out for how long now and we still haven't gotten a majority of the newer costumes. Even worse is that they wait 2 weeks to do a rotation when it used to be 1 week.

Yeah, I totaly agree with you on that. I even started another a topic some time ago regarding the Blood Raid outfit which I missed because I was not able to play the game during the Gunslinger event, as well as some other cool outfits like the Temptation outfit which btw is one of the most wanted and people are constantly asking for it.

11 hours ago, Cyan said:

We showed off Entertainer's Will and Mountaintop Predator coming tomorrow on our stream earlier today. I've attached screenshots below. :)

OYb6gP1.png  RQ9FHdV.png

If i'm not mistaken that makes this only old outfits 4 times in a row now. Why can't you at least release one new one? Why even put any old outfits in the rota when you can re-release them in the daily specials..?

7 hours ago, SalemK said:

This is why we will never get to the new and nice looking costumes because all they do is keep putting in ugly or old ones that we have already seen before smh. The game has been out for how long now and we still haven't gotten a majority of the newer costumes. Even worse is that they wait 2 weeks to do a rotation when it used to be 1 week.

It never used to be 1 week.  It's always been every 2 weeks ever since launch.

12 hours ago, Cyan said:

OYb6gP1.png  RQ9FHdV.png

I am pleasantly surprised to see Cyan responding more often to community posts. I hope they keep it up.

On the other side, I am unpleasantly amazed at their cosmetic choices for rotations  for a long time now, and the fact that they havent changed the stock ones in the store for a long long time. Not even talking about new outfits, but what about the pile of old cosmetics that people like and would buy for sure? Why dont they ever get chosen in rotations or in today's specials? They must realize that their cosmetic sales have gone abysmally down since quite a time ago, players keep telling them about this cause almost everyone in this game cares about outfits... so what they are doing (or rather, what they are not doing) doesnt make sense to me. 

12 hours ago, Dark Falz said:

It never used to be 1 week.  It's always been every 2 weeks ever since launch.

Yea I realized after I wrote it but forgot to edit, there is still something that changed but I don't remember exactly what it was

On 11/30/2017 at 11:17 PM, Cyan said:

OYb6gP1.png  RQ9FHdV.png

Genuinely please pass on my thanks to whoever is making these choices and saving me money leading up to Christmas! 

11 hours ago, SalemK said:

Yea I realized after I wrote it but forgot to edit, there is still something that changed but I don't remember exactly what it was

I know and remember EXACTLY what it was like because I never liked the change either. We almost always had our cosmetic "rotations" every two weeks, but we used to ALSO get new stuff on Tuesdays a little after servers came back online from weekly scheduled maintenance. They only do Tuesday releases once in a blue moon now, so I rarely expect new items on those days now. Fridays, we've been getting so much JUNK like old crap, re-releases of ugly crap, and just stuff I don't care about, and it's been this way for almost half a year now, if not more. They are trying SO hard to sell us their junk so that they can hold out on selling the newer and potentially more popular items because they want to stuff them into unfair RNG boxes, events that take weeks to save up enough tokens for, when you only get maybe three or four a day with NO other ways to get them, or they put certain items into high level or hard mode dungeons or raids so that no one will get those items until they become the whale to end all whales (Yeah, like there will ever be an end to BNS whales. Lol), or get lucky enough to find NICE people or a clan to carry them.

I've wanted the "Charm Pellet" for so long now, but I'm not confident enough in my whale levels for BT runs and don't know if I'd make people made in random matchmaking if I tried to hop into a hard mode Ebondrake Lair queue.^^;

I just want it for the cute dance from the Cloud-something-or-other event that we had several months ago. Any dance that can make my Gon female character look CUTE instead of the usual "sexy" theme most of their cosmetics and emotes show, I want it. Lol

On 12/1/2017 at 4:51 AM, Cor said:

If i'm not mistaken that makes this only old outfits 4 times in a row now. Why can't you at least release one new one? Why even put any old outfits in the rota when you can re-release them in the daily specials..?

They don't play the game at all so they don't know/care what you want. KR has a stupid amount of weapon skins/costumes/pets that we may never see.

Archived