Sign in to follow this  
Laosduude

KR Test Server Patch 11-29-2017

Recommended Posts

Next level after Aransu lvl 9 introduction, whatever what gonna be in year or two, or not at all.

12 level difference, and they will reduce 60 daily gold from quests, WE GETTING SO MUCH.

Edited by Neriux777

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Beleth   

Aww aren’t you guys happy now? I just hope you won’t get too bored because you won’t have to bash Gunners now and have to wait for a bit on which class to whine about c: 

 

Also, I wonder what’s your next excuse gonna be when you get ravaged in BG and won’t be able to blame Gunners anymore to hide your inexperience. Probably next “OP” class. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Guys who whine abt gunners having top dps should think about this for a second

 

1) Gunners are only pure dps .

2)They have no other utility other than reset which has a 5 min cd.

3) Even now most people dont want gunners in party because all the other classes are enough most dungeons dont require use of alpha call

4) Its just 9 seconds of burst, everyone knows what a gunner does.. everyone does.. then why do you let it hit you in the first place dodge it resist it what ever 1 cc and gunner is done...

5) NO party protect NO heal nothing and you guys complain abt gunner insane burst in pve and pvp... seriosuly if thats nerfed the class becomes OBSOLETE

 

Whats the point of calling a call pure dps if it cant dish out real damage.. I totally agree they are strong in pvp but nerf the dmg in pvp why does pve players have to get affected along with it ?? After than 9 sec burst guners dps is kinda normal a bit higher than everyone and tank wont have problem in holding aggro...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Katjes   

The so called nerf to gunners is minimal and if you look at the overall picture they just moved around values. There are some small changes in it's base but it won't make big difference in the end result. 

So overall gunner will still be top dps and we will still see complains about it and requests to be nerfed even more.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Grimoir   
12 minutes ago, ShiroBlank said:

Guys who whine abt gunners having top dps should think about this for a second

 

1) Gunners are only pure dps .

2)They have no other utility other than reset which has a 5 min cd.

3) Even now most people dont want gunners in party because all the other classes are enough most dungeons dont require use of alpha call

4) Its just 9 seconds of burst, everyone knows what a gunner does.. everyone does.. then why do you let it hit you in the first place dodge it resist it what ever 1 cc and gunner is done...

5) NO party protect NO heal nothing and you guys complain abt gunner insane burst in pve and pvp... seriosuly if thats nerfed the class becomes OBSOLETE

 

Whats the point of calling a call pure dps if it cant dish out real damage.. I totally agree they are strong in pvp but nerf the dmg in pvp why does pve players have to get affected along with it ?? After than 9 sec burst guners dps is kinda normal a bit higher than everyone and tank wont have problem in holding aggro...

There are some flaws in your points:

 

3. People want them especially for the reset to clear dungeons faster.

4. Gunners hard-hitters ignore defense and projectile protections so....that doesnt help at all.

5. The HP gunner receives back just from his right mouse button is more than enough.

 

Also here below dps meter from a HM dungeon where there is no blue buff and no soulburn:

2n1wdhs.png

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Beleth   
10 minutes ago, Grimoir said:

There are some flaws in your points:

 

3. People want them especially for the reset to clear dungeons faster.

4. Gunners hard-hitters ignore defense and projectile protections so....that doesnt help at all.

5. The HP gunner receives back just from his right mouse button is more than enough.

 

Also here below dps meter from a HM dungeon where there is no blue buff and no soulburn:

2n1wdhs.png

 

And I bet they were geared equally, had same ping and Gunner wasn’t using TAB - Soul Buff - Bracelet Buff all of them together, right? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

beleth tilted lulz. and fire gunner got burst nerf but got buffed with sustained dmg, which is fine as long as they dont burst the fuk out of everything :^). 

and all u guys that said that people whine about gunner and are inexperienced or w/e, check urself before u rek urself. ur class is only 1 button anyways and class that doesnt require much skill like bd :^)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Grimoir said:

There are some flaws in your points:

 

3. People want them especially for the reset to clear dungeons faster.

4. Gunners hard-hitters ignore defense and projectile protections so....that doesnt help at all.

5. The HP gunner receives back just from his right mouse button is more than enough.

 

Also here below dps meter from a HM dungeon where there is no blue buff and no soulburn:

2n1wdhs.png

 

by heal i meant no party heal all classes have life steal thats different case

 

And your dps details is incomplete if you dont show the gear a bale 12 gunner dont do this lol xDD

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
FrozenB   

I don't know about you guys, but my noob gunner with baleful stage 3 weapon with all pinnacle accessories and only MSP 8 set (no enhancement and no crit damage on most ss pieces) and no soul (AP 770) and can get up to floor 50 in TOI.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Grimoir   
23 minutes ago, ShiroBlank said:

by heal i meant no party heal all classes have life steal thats different case

 

And your dps details is incomplete if you dont show the gear a bale 12 gunner dont do this lol xDD

 

The gunner was geared same as me:

BT accessories awakened stage 1

heptagonal gems

stage 10 bracelet

stage 10 belt

stage 10 elemental necklace

raven 9 gun

aransu mystic badge

VT soulshield set

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Vexthal   

But where are the nerfs to classes in pvp?

 

Seems its gonna be another year of watching WL + SIN + DESTRO + BD. :(

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Rysa   
4 hours ago, Kyokushinkai said:

gunner nerf, DOPE

Not at all. Shadow gunner maybe, but fire got buffed with increased sustained DPS.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Rysa said:

Not at all. Shadow gunner maybe, but fire got buffed with increased sustained DPS.

Actually both fire and shadow gunners are seeing about a 20% decrease in overall dps on the KR test servers.  The buff to unload didn't cancel out the nerf to their burst.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Suna   

Gunner damage nerfed bit but I would say they get buffed in pvp because.

 

1. New guard break can disable block

2. Aerial is in different button, allow aerial opponent before they tab escape

3. 360 block is lot easier use after hooks

4  let you use extra daze after ss

 

Summoner also get little buff as well that 1.5sec iframe after ss is pretty strong.

 

Other changes not make any difference in arena. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
amokk   

I dunno how you guys can say "fire got buffed, shadow nerfed".

Fire got hit WAY harder than shadow here.

Burst drastically decreased, while sustain was buffed a bit.

Fire even had its base multiplier reduced on F (instead of 12.5 -> 11.5).

For shadow, we lose about 30% elemental damage on some buffs, but get 20% increase on our main skill through VT shields.

Also, bracelet uptime was reduced, which again, hurts Fire way more cuz of less resets.

Fire +% on weapons was reduced (shadow untouched).

 

With this, Fire gunners will want a short CD soul with holy fire badge(+fuse), insteead of long cd and primal.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Grimoir   
3 hours ago, CattoV said:

 

LOL????  Do u think that we are stupid or what?

 

1- is not a BOSS
2- why do u hide the names?
3- a summoner with that GEAR.. 94k? REALLY? the problem is yours not the class better quit the game.
4- the burst is not real dps, the dps decreases after burst.

5- im sure that party used SB, show the % .

 

The people that comment here are crybabies in all threads. i never saw much noobs asking for nerfs in pve...

 

The problem here is pvp, but WLs, Sins, BDs , ICE FM are broken and nobody says anything.

 

 

 

 

 

Our party had no warlock, no assasin/ kfm for blue buff.  and its throughout the entire fight its not just burst. The other bosses had same dps ourput for the gunner.

Hide the names because its not allowed in the forums, educate yourself before you make dumb remarks.

I do more dps than 94k i stopped attacking when i saw the gunners dmg, and in the start of the fight that dps was much higher.

 

So...it clearly shows how broken the class is, i get a class can be pure dps but this is ridiculous.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
amokk   
3 minutes ago, Grimoir said:

Our party had no warlock, no assasin/ kfm for blue buff.  and its throughout the entire fight its not just burst. The other bosses had same dps ourput for the gunner.

Hide the names because its not allowed in the forums, educate yourself before you make dumb remarks.

I do more dps than 94k i stopped attacking when i saw the gunners dmg, and in the start of the fight that dps was much higher.

 

So...it clearly shows how broken the class is, i get a class can be pure dps but this is ridiculous.

 

You know it's bullshit. 1m dps throughout the fight? LUL. Even max geared Fire Gunner Essail / Giraia or whatever his name was just got to ~430k solodps on Moyun.

What you see here is fire gunner burst, which is sick and OP at the moment, but it drops very fast after 8s.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this