Sign in to follow this  
Laosduude

KR Test Server Patch 11-29-2017

Recommended Posts

14 minutes ago, amokk said:

You know it's bullshit. 1m dps throughout the fight? LUL. Even max geared Fire Gunner Essail / Giraia or whatever his name was just got to ~430k solodps on Moyun.

What you see here is fire gunner burst, which is sick and OP at the moment, but it drops very fast after 8s.

Everyone here knows he's spouting BS.  It's Lavabiter.  You get that many people with VT gear and he drops fast even in hard mode.  That's fire gunner's burst with VT gear and their sustain is less than half that like you said.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Kylasviel Weizmann said:

Please delete gunner. Thank you.

ikr, especially when they blame you to not use your char when all they have to do is rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr + f + alpha every 5 mins.

 

DPS isn't the only thing needed on this game and this 'class' completely ruins it. Btw being a dps class doesn't give you the right to deal 222222m more than other classes, come back to earth already.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Seriously all you guys think of is the burst gunner does . Do you even listen to yourself when you speak lmao...

its just 9 sec burst it reduces a loooott after than in a long fight the dps of gunner and other classes of equal gear are not much different

 

Gunner have no other utility the burst is the highlight of the class and what you say abt 1m dps seriously i think you crazy or soemthing

EVEN MAX geared gunners top of at 500k dps .. its just the burst of tab that does this dmg combined with all the effects of badge bracelet weapon everything

 

This always happens everyone is damage centered in judging classes seriosuly utility is more important in parties give gunner some party utilit and i wont care if they reduce the burst

As i said before a hard hit on burst without any other party utility added to the class would make it OBSOLETE just like what happened with SF..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/29/2017 at 8:52 AM, Grimoir said:

There are some flaws in your points:

 

3. People want them especially for the reset to clear dungeons faster.

4. Gunners hard-hitters ignore defense and projectile protections so....that doesnt help at all.

5. The HP gunner receives back just from his right mouse button is more than enough.

 

Also here below dps meter from a HM dungeon where there is no blue buff and no soulburn:

2n1wdhs.png

 

that gunner had to have had maxed out everything with Aransu 4(or 6)  I did a NFHM with a gunner the other week, he had maxed out everything with either Aransu 4 or 6(can't remember) and he did 1.5m burst and a little over 1m sustain.  Back when i was farming for my necklace i ran DTHM with a raven 9 gunner, with maxed out everything and he(with SB) was doing 950k burst, so his gear is a bit better than what you are saying it is.  And who gives a ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ in dngs? When im running and dng i want that shit over as fast as possible, the faster its over the faster i can run it again do move on to the next, if i get a gunner doing 1m+ dps im happy cuz that shit goes back fast af.  Now in pvp its different yes i think gunners need a pvp nerf, damage wise(but then again i could use some pvp gear since all the gunners that 1 shot me for 150k with TAB have accendant stage 4 or higher, but pve they are fine, the more dps in a dng the better.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Yousername said:

that gunner had to have had maxed out everything with Aransu 4(or 6)  I did a NFHM with a gunner the other week, he had maxed out everything with either Aransu 4 or 6(can't remember) and he did 1.5m burst and a little over 1m sustain.  Back when i was farming for my necklace i ran DTHM with a raven 9 gunner, with maxed out everything and he(with SB) was doing 950k burst, so his gear is a bit better than what you are saying it is.  And who gives a ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ in dngs? When im running and dng i want that shit over as fast as possible, the faster its over the faster i can run it again do move on to the next, if i get a gunner doing 1m+ dps im happy cuz that shit goes back fast af.  Now in pvp its different yes i think gunners need a pvp nerf, damage wise(but then again i could use some pvp gear since all the gunners that 1 shot me for 150k with TAB have accendant stage 4 or higher, but pve they are fine, the more dps in a dng the better.

Exactly my point !! Finally some one who understands Thanks a bunch mate :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
FrozenB   
3 hours ago, ShiroBlank said:

 

Gunner have no other utility the burst is the highlight of the class and what you say abt 1m dps seriously i think you crazy or soemthing

 

No utility? Gunner is the fastest class to run (or I should say hook) in all 10th class while in combat. 

 

All you need to do is tab + C + F. Can't kill enemies before iframes/tab ended? Just press E five times and run away. Beside the stealths from sin/summoners, gunner is most ignoring class with their E escapes.

 

It is always so fun to play against noob WL, KFM, or BM in arena who rely on their no CD blocks. All I have to do is to wait after they used up their iframe skills, then just tab + C + F non-stop and win. It is funny that gunner's F can hit through block skills like nothing. 

Edited by FrozenB

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
XR   
27 minutes ago, Dad said:

*sigh* I guess this is a lie too.

 

Almost spit my drink out when i watched this lol. What the *Cricket*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
newbiez   
On 11/29/2017 at 10:52 PM, Grimoir said:

There are some flaws in your points:

 

3. People want them especially for the reset to clear dungeons faster.

4. Gunners hard-hitters ignore defense and projectile protections so....that doesnt help at all.

5. The HP gunner receives back just from his right mouse button is more than enough.

 

Also here below dps meter from a HM dungeon where there is no blue buff and no soulburn:

2n1wdhs.png

 

and how about in your points?

-no ss for equipment for each char?

-even tho u said that gunner have the same gear same as  you still in that ss doesnt proof it

-how about give us more detailed proof? eq and yeah ping

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ARC-1276   

Oh look, they nerfed/buffed GS? GOOD!

 

The class was unplayable in PVP unless you ran around like a coward the entire match waiting for one or two CDs so you can re-engage and bust them all.

 

As a player who loves to PVP, this new rework is more than just welcomed, it's over due. GS being all PVE in the arena was the worst thing about the class, and it being able to literally one shot geared players in 6v6 with it's Aransu badge was just over the top. But on the flip side, being completely denied by BMs because they dodged the one skill GS has to break guards was not just tilting, it was bad game design. Same with KFM. The added ability to now guard break on GS and the relocating of their airborne skill makes this patch an overall buff to GS in PVP, while nerfing it in PVE, something that just needed to happen.

 

So to all of you PVP addicts, rejoice! You now have another viable option. (Unless they did nothing to their Z ability then GS is still in trouble).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this