5 Sanctum Runs After The Event Period?

Aventa

Hey folks,

I've been wondering about the 5 sanctum runs required for the "Stomach of Iron" achievement and whether they can be completed after the event is over or not. Say you have eaten the required foods, would you still be able to get the achievement by completing the 5 necessary runs after the event itself is over? For example, you've eaten all the needed foods, but only got 3/5 of the Sanctum runs you needed before the event ended, would the next 2 Sanctum runs still count towards the achievement or would you be locked out from getting it?

I'm curious about this since I have a few alts that aren't sanctum ready currently, would I be able to get them their 3 event foods and then complete the Sanctum runs at a later date some time after the event is over? The achievement, title and bonus attributes are all permanent, but there is no mention of whether the ability to actually complete it will be removed once the event is completed.

If anyone happens to know if it will be possible or a mod is able to drop some insight I would appreciate it.

2 hours ago, Kyokushinkai said:

U can only obtain achievment while event is runing, it have been stated many many times. but i guess peeps are lazy to search forums :^)

It actually to my knowledge has only been stated directly once, in the thread Riss77 linked "Let's DISCUSS about the event title: "Stomach of Iron"". The only other time it was mentioned was in the "event achievment 10 ap" thread where cyan replied to you that the achievement wouldn't be going away. The problem for me is when people were still saying after Cyan posted what Riss linked that they had still seen other sources say otherwise, which I can't find so I wanted further clarification. NinjaZombie contacted support and got an answer from them, but he didn't seem to confident in the response he got from them either. So, I'm not really seeing the "many many times" that there was a clear response you are pointing out, but thanks for just assuming I didn't search the forums at all before asking my question. ._.

I mainly just wanted the clarification because it felt somewhat odd that they would make the first half of the event available to all to participate in, only to suddenly throw in the Xanos kills after they go through the RNG of getting the food. This would lock out any newer players and heck with the high AP requirements in f8 for doing Sanctum pretty much anyone under 900AP during the event period. If they made it so that if you had eaten the food during the event period you could keep progressing and eventually get the 5 Xanos kills as you got stronger it would have remedied that, but it doesn't seem to be that way, which is why I wanted a more in depth response or help from people that might have known something I did not.

Oh well, will just do it on a few alts I can break past 900 ap with gems and leave the rest until I have a better idea of what is going on.

Archived