Forums

Ninja Nerf on EC DT NF NS

Darylegen

As the title states, did NC ninja nerf drop rates on stuff?

Last two days these instances only dropped treasure chests. Nothing else, not even the bad SS or the Weapons. DT had ONLY 1 Treasure Chest, and that was it?

I do not mind knowing that i have to run instance 200 times, but at least let us know if that is the case.

TY

1 hour ago, Beleth said:

To me it feels like they completely removed Bracelet from NS... Not to mention now they made it even more complicated because there’s no guarantee that it’ll drop the one that fits your class better.

My chances so far 1/105 (got brace using hands) 

If the opposite drops just take it, and uograde it then switch at stage 10. 

I have predicted this issue before release, everyone else: nah it will be easier and cheaper. Xd

35 minutes ago, Hirukaru said:

My chances so far 1/105 (got brace using hands) 

If the opposite drops just take it, and uograde it then switch at stage 10. 

I have predicted this issue before release, everyone else: nah it will be easier and cheaper. Xd

Yeah that’s what I’ll do I guess, if it ever drops and I actually member your topic about that lol. I was like, oh shit... now that you mention it.. 

56 minutes ago, Beleth said:

There you are, was expecting you. The “That guy” who gets ridiculously  exaggerated amount of rare items in games and speaks for entire community. You probably also get 1K every time you open your DC box and your friend probably gets legendary ginseng every time he buys the pouches. Must be nice to be you. 

Nah my luck is pretty terrible with DC and ginseng

But you have a point, maybe we got really lucky and we didn't even realize lol

Those drop rate gonna kill the game, already killing the game anyway...when some are having fun in VT, rest struggle and running hundreds of times those outdated dungeons till they burn out cause their effort are not rewarded at all.... i stoped at ~150 runs saw 3/4 bracelet wich is not that bad in B&S term but totally outrageous when we know that human being are playing the game and not robots... i may sound "trolly" but my advice is to not waste anymore time in those dungeons/game...do for example some BT instead, legendary accesories are guaranted inside wich make this dungeon fun and worth, 2terms i do not associate anymore with this game.....their plan is to stuck people for years doing same dungeons/dailies everyday by putting incredible low drop rate everywhere and i feel like people slowly wake up from this nightmare and move on and trust me you don't want to be the fool who tryed hard for years running hundreds of times those same boring dungeons to end up broken in dead servers

The idea is not that legendary accessories will not drop. That is ok, saw some on the way, had no gold to bid, moved on. But when I farm the instances daily and I notice that not even the 1 copper worth of stuff is dropping this is where is start to wonder. Thing is on EU, at least from my experience, even at 908 AP i cannot find any spots in a guild that runs BT, because i play shadow gunner. I started this game a month and 2 weeks ago, but I am starting to see some negativity all along the way.

When the game just launched and i was playing it actively years ago people were ok with stuff, now it became something elitist and somewhat ignorant.

If the droprates were nerfed, staff can just let us know, least we will adjust and come back with lower expectancy and different stuff to do.

The game is great even for casuals as you can do a bunch of stuff and not worry about your stats at all, I just feel the communication should be better.

And of course, implementing stuff.

Archived