Give us the possibility to get costumes from abandonned instances....

Kazu

Like title says...

via essence, or Zwaizei achievment shop or 

Nryu silver....

I want to be able to collect costume from zwazei ruins....the 24man field map in JAdestone.... and also the one in silver frost....

since those dont anymore appear in daily challenge they are EMPTY AS HELL....

if any other has some suggestion for it... feel free to do so.

ty

2 minutes ago, Onbekend said:

Find other people who want those outfits, run together. Solved.

This, also if you mean the balrog area...that one is so easy to solo...the bosses die almost in an instant lol.

Twisted grimhorn and zaiwei ruins are a bit more complicated but also easy to do you dont even need 5 people for it.

23 minutes ago, Grimoir said:

This, also if you mean the balrog area...that one is so easy to solo...the bosses die almost in an instant lol.

Twisted grimhorn and zaiwei ruins are a bit more complicated but also easy to do you dont even need 5 people for it.

Your immortality is clouding your judgement. Ordinary people die when they go past the age of 70. So spending 5-6x the time it used to take to clear a dungeon when it was relevant, isn't feasible for the average mortal.

Just now, MassiveEgo said:

Your immortality is clouding your judgement. Ordinary people die when they go past the age of 70. So spending 5-6x the time it used to take to clear a dungeon when it was relevant, isn't feasible for the average mortal.

Well...they want the costume, its not something hindering their progression in game, its not something required to clear any of the content. Its purely cosmetics so if they want it well..work for it.  I am doing some of these aswel since i need the costume and i can manage so......

4 hours ago, JoannaRamira said:

I only get to run zaiwei ruins like 23-24 time before no one running it.

would love some revitalization to it...otherwise it's kind of waste place that big yet so little of value..

Thats cause people passed that content already and dont need it anymore.

12 hours ago, MassiveEgo said:

Farming of old stuff is supposed to get easier and faster, not slower. And it is getting slower when there are no people in the crowd dungeons.

There's many people who want these outfits. None of them are in the instances because they think nobody else is in the instance. Not sure about twisted wilds, but there's a ton of people who want wild horse and bully. You just need to find them, but instead you want the zero effort route. This would be a punch in the face for every cosmetic farmer, who has actually spent days, maybe weeks or months, to get these. Just like the labyrinth cosmetics in MoW, or high dragon set, red mask, spider fang etc. in trove. But of course, we need more for free, because we need to be able to wear everything the people who farmed for weeks are wearing.

The drop rate is close to zero, if you find only 6 ppl as a team to keep farming. Compared to the old days, you probably have 600 ppl doing the same thing that at least give you some hope to get the outfit. 

Those trolling guys above saying its easier to farm now, LOL!! YOU need to learn to stop trolling.

You are welcome.

9 hours ago, iCream said:

+1

"find ppl who want it and run it" < lol..it sound easy, but the true isn't.

Have you tried it? Asking it in faction chat, asking it in busy places, maybe clan? Someone is sure to want it.

8 hours ago, SJ said:

The drop rate is close to zero, if you find only 6 ppl as a team to keep farming. Compared to the old days, you probably have 600 ppl doing the same thing that at least give you some hope to get the outfit. 

Those trolling guys above saying its easier to farm now, LOL!! YOU need to learn to stop trolling.

You are welcome.

I won't say it's easier now. Mainly because it was never hard to begin with. The 600 you're talking about is probably 24, though. And 6 people now out-dps 24 people back then. Every event is also very do-able with just 2 people. Killing 100 mobs in twisted might take a while, so arguing that needs to be reduced is reasonable. Conquerer is already purchasable for 150 twisted orbs too, though. Might take a while, but it's guaranteed. Then frostscale basin. This was solo-able on release. Do i need to continue? Zaiwei ruins. Now solo-able, only keeping han alive might be difficult. Killing the scorpion might take longer solo, because of the shields. But it is very much possible. Other than that, the waiting between the events takes longer than the actual events.

In conclusion,

Frostscale basin: just solo it, c'mon..

Zaiwei ruins: learn to keep han alive, everything else is a breeze.

Twisted wilds: might be better off farming the orbs, instead of hoping for a boss drop.

On 12/1/2017 at 3:55 PM, Onbekend said:

There's many people who want these outfits. None of them are in the instances because they think nobody else is in the instance. Not sure about twisted wilds, but there's a ton of people who want wild horse and bully. You just need to find them, but instead you want the zero effort route. This would be a punch in the face for every cosmetic farmer, who has actually spent days, maybe weeks or months, to get these. Just like the labyrinth cosmetics in MoW, or high dragon set, red mask, spider fang etc. in trove. But of course, we need more for free, because we need to be able to wear everything the people who farmed for weeks are wearing.

And then you realise that "lots of people" means 10 people and they never play at the same time. Nice theory though.

I don't want it for zero effort. Just don't want to put in more effort than it was designed for. Do you understand the meaning of what I'm saying? It was not meant to be farmed for 5 months. Some people want it so badly, they're willing to actually farm it for a month. Good for them. They're not the ones setting the bar tho. NC are. And NC made these instances for 24 people. Capish?

1 hour ago, MassiveEgo said:

And then you realise that "lots of people" means 10 people and they never play at the same time. Nice theory though.

I don't want it for zero effort. Just don't want to put in more effort than it was designed for. Do you understand the meaning of what I'm saying? It was not meant to be farmed for 5 months. Some people want it so badly, they're willing to actually farm it for a month. Good for them. They're not the ones setting the bar tho. NC are. And NC made these instances for 24 people. Capish?

Maybe read my other comment as well. 

Basin has always been solo-able.

Ruins is solo-able if you're at least skilled enough to keep han alive.

Wilds (conqueror) can already be purchased with twisted orbs. 

Capish?

Unless you're braindead, none of these should take too much effort at all.

None of these take "too much effort". In fact they're all taking nearly zero effort because things die rather fast. They are however, taking a LOT MORE TIME THAN THEY WERE ORIGINALLY MEANT TO TAKE, because you have to do the leg work for all the people who aren't there! If you have a solution for that, by all means, let's hear it. If not, I rest my case.

And before you say something, know that "Just do the run around if you want it, hurr durr" is not going to solve the time problem. If anything I get the vibe that you're just talking without actually doing. I've been in the Zaiwei ruins and let me tell you that place is as deprived of players as the rest of the solar system is of humans. Same goes for both Beastbog and the Basin, but the targets of interest there are keeping tight formation, so they can be cleared in a timely fashion at prime time (and not everybody can play at prime time, doh). And the Grimhorn wilds are a cancer to clear solo. A literal cancer. Unless you break the threshold of 1500 elemental damage and have raven gun to amp that elemental up, it's NEVER going to take you anywhere near as little time as it took to clear it when it was a fresh dungeon. Not outside a tight window at evenings between 9PM to 10 PM GMT+1 and from late afternoon till midnight at week ends. The ware yield per minute is so low at times that it makes it pointless to do these.

And to point out something which I deliberately didn't dig into earlier in the post - they were not designed to take effort to clear. That's why mobs there were always prone to soloing despite it being a 24 man crowd dungeon.

Also the Conqueror outfit was always in the store for orbs. Nothing new there, excluding the fact that it takes much more hours to get the orbs. Start farming these orbs from zero today. See how that goes.

[edit]In other words, we are discussing a way to make this farm shorter, not a way to accept that it's now longer and live with it like a herd of sheep.

Ok, let me help you for the last time. Look at the picture below.

http://E0m9Kbi.jpg

Korea has the option to BUY the costumes. Do you think, all these dungeons are not solo-able? Why do they not find several people together in the fraction channel to farm together?

Dungeon are solo-able doesn't mean the costume will drop! OMG. How can you stand there and suggest people to farm the outfit that doesn't have a chance to drop??? 

And you seem to be very pleased with your statements? "Do I need to continue?", LOL, really?

On 01/12/2017 at 11:31 PM, Onbekend said:

Have you tried it? Asking it in faction chat, asking it in busy places, maybe clan? Someone is sure to want it.

I won't say it's easier now. Mainly because it was never hard to begin with. The 600 you're talking about is probably 24, though. And 6 people now out-dps 24 people back then. Every event is also very do-able with just 2 people. Killing 100 mobs in twisted might take a while, so arguing that needs to be reduced is reasonable. Conquerer is already purchasable for 150 twisted orbs too, though. Might take a while, but it's guaranteed. Then frostscale basin. This was solo-able on release. Do i need to continue? Zaiwei ruins. Now solo-able, only keeping han alive might be difficult. Killing the scorpion might take longer solo, because of the shields. But it is very much possible. Other than that, the waiting between the events takes longer than the actual events.

In conclusion,

Frostscale basin: just solo it, c'mon..

Zaiwei ruins: learn to keep han alive, everything else is a breeze.

Twisted wilds: might be better off farming the orbs, instead of hoping for a boss drop.

2 hours ago, MassiveEgo said:

None of these take "too much effort". In fact they're all taking nearly zero effort because things die rather fast. They are however, taking a LOT MORE TIME THAN THEY WERE ORIGINALLY MEANT TO TAKE, because you have to do the leg work for all the people who aren't there! If you have a solution for that, by all means, let's hear it. If not, I rest my case.

And before you say something, know that "Just do the run around if you want it, hurr durr" is not going to solve the time problem. If anything I get the vibe that you're just talking without actually doing. I've been in the Zaiwei ruins and let me tell you that place is as deprived of players as the rest of the solar system is of humans. Same goes for both Beastbog and the Basin, but the targets of interest there are keeping tight formation, so they can be cleared in a timely fashion at prime time (and not everybody can play at prime time, doh). And the Grimhorn wilds are a cancer to clear solo. A literal cancer. Unless you break the threshold of 1500 elemental damage and have raven gun to amp that elemental up, it's NEVER going to take you anywhere near as little time as it took to clear it when it was a fresh dungeon. Not outside a tight window at evenings between 9PM to 10 PM GMT+1 and from late afternoon till midnight at week ends. The ware yield per minute is so low at times that it makes it pointless to do these.

And to point out something which I deliberately didn't dig into earlier in the post - they were not designed to take effort to clear. That's why mobs there were always prone to soloing despite it being a 24 man crowd dungeon.

Also the Conqueror outfit was always in the store for orbs. Nothing new there, excluding the fact that it takes much more hours to get the orbs. Start farming these orbs from zero today. See how that goes.

[edit]In other words, we are discussing a way to make this farm shorter, not a way to accept that it's now longer and live with it like a herd of sheep.

Not sure if they take that much more time. Almost everything is time-based in these dungeons, other than killing the bosses. But if you want an easier way, instead of the free way (paying like 100g), then give a few arguments on how to do so, instead of just dismissing every argument I give. 

Basin: make Dark Balrok spawn after 1 Balrok, instead of the current 3.

Ruins: kill 3 Flying Fiends to spawn the boss, instead of the current 9. Also reduce the boss' shield mechs to only using it 1 or 2 times. 

Wilds: kill way less trash mobs to trigger events. Reduce conqueror's cost to around 70 orbs.

Those are tasteful solutions, unlike just paying 100g. If you have other solutions, throw em up, it'll support your argument more than just dismissing mine.

1 hour ago, SJ said:

Ok, let me help you for the last time. Look at the picture below.

http://E0m9Kbi.jpg

Korea has the option to BUY the costumes. Do you think, all these dungeons are not solo-able? Why do they not find several people together in the fraction channel to farm together?

Dungeon are solo-able doesn't mean the costume will drop! OMG. How can you stand there and suggest people to farm the outfit that doesn't have a chance to drop??? 

And you seem to be very pleased with your statements? "Do I need to continue?", LOL, really?

You mean my statement on how frostscale basin has been solo-able since day 1, so soloing it now should already take 0 effort? Yeah, do I need to continue on frostscale basin?

And guess what, we're not KR. In KR you can get fabrics f2p. In KR you can buy many non-dungeon outfits from the clothing merchants, including outfits we've seen mobs with in viridian coast, but despite it existing, never got a chance to get it ourselves. In KR, people wear event outfits on their mains. And as you've shown in your image, that's probably because there's more pride in wearing those, rather than paying <10g, which is basically 10s for them. Ego is at least saying he doesn't necessarily want a 0 effort way, just an easier way to farm. You on the other hand...

On 12/1/2017 at 4:31 PM, Onbekend said:

Just want to point out that you don't have to kill 100 mobs in wilds to trigger the events.  They are time based just like all the other 24 man dungeons.  The point of killing 100 mobs was to make them spawn faster.

5 hours ago, Dark Falz said:

Just want to point out that you don't have to kill 100 mobs in wilds to trigger the events.  They are time based just like all the other 24 man dungeons.  The point of killing 100 mobs was to make them spawn faster.

Yeah I wasn't sure on that, thanks for the info. Any clue how long the timer is?

And if the frostscale bosses on east and south are time or kill based, like the one north needing an amount of snakes killed to spawn?

2 hours ago, Onbekend said:

Yeah I wasn't sure on that, thanks for the info. Any clue how long the timer is?

And if the frostscale bosses on east and south are time or kill based, like the one north needing an amount of snakes killed to spawn?

I think the timer is like 30 or 40 mins.  I can't recall exactly but I've been in there in the wee hours of the morning to farm orbs to get the outfit for my gunner and I know for a fact I was the only one there.  Even when I decided to afk for a bit they'd still spawn.

Archived