What if REMOVE BD spin?

AriShadow2

18 minutes ago, AriShadow2 said:

Yo!

I play BD, and i read so much complain about spin.

Like ppl complain about spin in arena lobby 1v1 or 3v3.

So, what if REMOVE BD spin?

And replace it with WL/KFM block with 8 sec CD.

What do you think?

Do you know that WL/KFM block doesn't have CD?

If they remove BD spin, they need to remove destroyer's spin as well.

7 minutes ago, Quantum said:

First they'd have to remove stealth from Sin.

No one complain about sin.

5 minutes ago, FrozenB said:

Do you know that WL/KFM block doesn't have CD?

If they remove BD spin, they need to remove destroyer's spin as well.

SF have 6 sec CD block and GS 9.

BD is most broken class so BD should be okay with 8 sec cd.

1 minute ago, AriShadow2 said:

No one complain about sin.

SF have 6 sec CD block and GS 9.

BD is most broken class so BD should be okay with 8 sec cd.

LOL....obviously you didn't play in battleground. Max gear gunner vs max gear BD, max gear gunner win. Max gear gunner with support in battleground can take down whole enemy party in few seconds. All they have to do is "tab + C + F".

I suggest you go take a look at the world tournament 2017 in youtube. BD was not the top most frequently used class, but warlock is. Plus, BD only had like 30% win rate at the tournament. In arena, when I use my gunner and WL, I like to play against BD. In low level rank, those BD players have no idea how to play it right. The toughest opponent class for me is Sin when I play gunner and WL. They are in stealth 24/7. 

First at all assassins don't have any kind of stealth, because you are able to see him 100% of time. If you aren't total **** you can easy see him and hit him, not like for example in wow where you just don't see him.

But on other hand I don't know why you want remove spin from BD. Better if they lost one of their Imunne, but even with it BD is just fine.

In this time sin is the hardest class for PvP doesn't matter if in 1v1 / 3v3 or just BG and BD is easiest but true is you can play every class and if you are good you will win.

I think for BG are best class: Gunner > WL > Sum > FM > Destro > SF > BD > BM > KFM > SIN

23 minutes ago, Mordlif said:

First at all assassins don't have any kind of stealth, because you are able to see him 100% of time. If you aren't total **** you can easy see him and hit him, not like for example in wow where you just don't see him.

But on other hand I don't know why you want remove spin from BD. Better if they lost one of their Imunne, but even with it BD is just fine.

In this time sin is the hardest class for PvP doesn't matter if in 1v1 / 3v3 or just BG and BD is easiest but true is you can play every class and if you are good you will win.

I think for BG are best class: Gunner > WL > Sum > FM > Destro > SF > BD > BM > KFM > SIN

LOL....Sin is the lowest class in BG? Obviously, you don't know their 1 hit KO skill - mine toss? Basically you can 1 hit KO anyone when they are dropping from air using mine toss skill with max gear. It is the most broken skill in BG so far.

Gunner's "tab + F" - you can still iframe them.

WL's air combo - it is deadly if you have low cdef or hp

SIN's mine toss - 1 hit KO if you have lower than 200k hp and there is no way to avoid it

BM's HM Z - can still survive if you have tab escape with good ping.

Just now, FrozenB said:

If the BM has a high enough gear to one-shot you with Z -> 4, then it doesn't matter if you have tab escape or not since you can't use it while you're in the Z pull animation. So you can get one-shot before you have a chance to use any escape skills.

25 minutes ago, Chara Dreemurr said:

If the BM has a high enough gear to one-shot you with Z -> 4, then it doesn't matter if you have tab escape or not since you can't use it while you're in the Z pull animation. So you can get one-shot before you have a chance to use any escape skills.

oh yes. Max gear BM is still scary. Just to show that I haven't seen a BD who can 1 hit KO someone in BG with 100-0 hp when someone still has full gear (+2k cdef) with 180k+ HP.

53 minutes ago, FrozenB said:

oh yes. Max gear BM is still scary. Just to show that I haven't seen a BD who can 1 hit KO someone in BG with 100-0 hp when someone still has full gear (+2k cdef) with 180k+ HP.

Welp, BG is whale territory anyway so with enough gear every class can make you explode in a few hits.

Also, @AriShadow2 is just trolling and baiting for replies. He always suggests some ridiculous nerfs to BD on any thread he appears in lul.

2 minutes ago, Chara Dreemurr said:

Welp, BG is whale territory anyway so with enough gear every class can make you explode in a few hits.

Also, @AriShadow2 is just trolling and baiting for replies. He always suggests some ridiculous nerfs to BD on any thread he appears in lul.

Yes, i know. He claims that he plays BD. I can claim that I play sin too and I demand to nerf sin as well. XD

Someone with 'Shadow' in name say play BD (sure, but main? clearly not), claims spin so broken and defends sins. Hmm, I'll bite.
Assuming you are talking about the Parry... anyone who knows what they are up against does not get parried by a BD spamming spin; it's 0.5 seconds after all. You have at least another half second window to hit without being parried. Any BD who knows what they are doing will not spam spin either... Like how other characters do not spam block/counters. Also... spin cost 2 focus, so no successful parry for 5 spins makes BD a sitting duck. Well I mean if you are so good at BD you would know this, and I didn't need to tell you right?

On a side note, I like how only you get complaint playing BD, but many other don't (clearly not as much as you). I jealous of how popular you are.

8 hours ago, Mordlif said:

That's not the problem, the problem is that you can't target them for the majority of the match and desync makes it even worse to knock them out of stealth.

5 hours ago, Naisho said:

Someone with 'Shadow' in name say play BD (sure, but main? clearly not), claims spin so broken and defends sins. Hmm, I'll bite.
Assuming you are talking about the Parry... anyone who knows what they are up against does not get parried by a BD spamming spin; it's 0.5 seconds after all. You have at least another half second window to hit without being parried. Any BD who knows what they are doing will not spam spin either... Like how other characters do not spam block/counters. Also... spin cost 2 focus, so no successful parry for 5 spins makes BD a sitting duck. Well I mean if you are so good at BD you would know this, and I didn't need to tell you right?

On a side note, I like how only you get complaint playing BD, but many other don't (clearly not as much as you). I jealous of how popular you are.

You probably dont imagine how many complains you read about parry spin while play as BD.

On other had, if you are using defence spin against WL, summ or sin (they ignore parry at all), you cant punish them for PVE you.

There is no counter action for hitomg spin like shoulder from KFM, WL air launch or BM resist spin.

So, if BD will get block, might all will get something.

ppl will stop cry about spin and BDs will be not PVEd to death by WL/summ/sin.

10 hours ago, FrozenB said:

LOL....Sin is the lowest class in BG? Obviously, you don't know their 1 hit KO skill - mine toss? Basically you can 1 hit KO anyone when they are dropping from air using mine toss skill with max gear. It is the most broken skill in BG so far.

Gunner's "tab + F" - you can still iframe them.

WL's air combo - it is deadly if you have low cdef or hp

SIN's mine toss - 1 hit KO if you have lower than 200k hp and there is no way to avoid it

i agree with u, i'm in bg with 150k hp and 4000 defense point still one stab by sin with only ascendant 6 and true cosmic soul, i even set skill to defence pary but still one shoot k.o,

the only class that can one shoot k.o u as far as i experience is SIN and GUNNER, in arena u still can track sin becausse itsl only squre and 1v1, but in BG when hp low, sin just runaway with stealth, and its 6v6 mean you focus not only sin but the 5 other. about BD, my wl air combo success only 30% because bd spin

13 minutes ago, AriShadow2 said:

You probably dont imagine how many complains you read about parry spin while play as BD.

On other had, if you are using defence spin against WL, summ or sin (they ignore parry at all), you cant punish them for PVE you.

There is no counter action for hitomg spin like shoulder from KFM, WL air launch or BM resist spin.

So, if BD will get block, might all will get something.

ppl will stop cry about spin and BDs will be not PVEd to death by WL/summ/sin.

I'm pretty sure I said it, but... best counter for spin is to not hit the parry... Since you are expert BD, surely you noticed how fast your focus drain after spinning. Other class TABS (other than destroyer) have no cost or regenerates focus I think.

Even if a scenario where spin cost no focus and a BD spam it... many of us who thinks before acting will be able to attack in between the 0.5 sec parry. You make it sound like it grants full invulnerability for the duration of the spin; in fact, it doesn't even reduce damage with parry spec. But if you only play against less experienced players, and they complain that they cannot do anything when you spin all the time... I have nothing to say to that. Play against more skillful players who does not hit your parry and I'm sure you will be the one to complain. BD's spin is reactive; it alone can not win any matches (Unless they allow you to spin them to death).

Also, I'm sure many of us can argue how op other characters are. Even assassin for example... if you blow your TAB escape then get locked... you're probably not getting out alive against one. But only bad players waste TAB escape?... Well I'm pretty sure the same applies for hitting parry. :/

I think you said something about if BD has 'block'... 'might all will get something?'

BD vortex - 0.5 sec deflect/ 1 sec cooldown

BM block - 4 second block/1 sec cooldown

KFM counter - 1 second counter/1.3 sec cooldown & heals, cc, increase defense

Des spin to win - 0.5 sec deflect/no cooldown

Those are reactive skills and some proactive ones are like

Sin turning leaf - 1 sec target stun/penetrates deflect

I surprised no one complains about them as you said... To each their own.

3 minutes ago, Naisho said:

I'm pretty sure I said it, but... best counter for spin is to not hit the parry... Since you are expert BD, surely you noticed how fast your focus drain after spinning. Other class TABS (other than destroyer) have no cost or regenerates focus I think.

Even if a scenario where spin cost no focus and a BD spam it... many of us who thinks before acting will be able to attack in between the 0.5 sec parry. You make it sound like it grants full invulnerability for the duration of the spin; in fact, it doesn't even reduce damage with parry spec. But if you only play against less experienced players, and they complain that they cannot do anything when you spin all the time... I have nothing to say to that. Play against more skillful players who does not hit your parry and I'm sure you will be the one to complain. BD's spin is reactive; it alone can not win any matches (Unless they allow you to spin them to death).

Also, I'm sure many of us can argue how op other characters are. Even assassin for example... if you blow your TAB escape then get locked... you're probably not getting out alive against one. But only bad players waste TAB escape?... Well I'm pretty sure the same applies for hitting parry. :/

I think you said something about if BD has 'block'... 'might all will get something?'

BD vortex - 0.5 sec deflect/ 1 sec cooldown

BM block - 4 second block/1 sec cooldown

KFM counter - 1 second counter/1.3 sec cooldown & heals, cc, increase defense

Des spin to win - 0.5 sec deflect/no cooldown

Those are reactive skills and some proactive ones are like

Sin turning leaf - 1 sec target stun/penetrates deflect

I surprised no one complains about them as you said... To each their own.

I have WL.

WL 100% skills ignore parry.

And only 40% WL skills ignore block.

So?

Just now, AriShadow2 said:

I have WL.

WL 100% skills ignore parry.

And only 40% WL skills ignore block.

So?

Oh thanks. I don't play WL so didn't know.

WL > Parry = Spin not that good. Maybe it needs a buff. And here I thought this thread was saying spin was too good. I mistaken.

And is it surprising that one skill doesn't beat all? I think it's pretty normal. If all players equal, some classes tend to beat some while not do so well against others. I guess we can all agree that no classes are exactly balanced, but nothing exactly broken op (hopefully).

7 minutes ago, Naisho said:

Oh thanks. I don't play WL so didn't know.

WL > Parry = Spin not that good. Maybe it needs a buff. And here I thought this thread was saying spin was too good. I mistaken.

And is it surprising that one skill doesn't beat all? I think it's pretty normal. If all players equal, some classes tend to beat some while not do so well against others. I guess we can all agree that no classes are exactly balanced, but nothing exactly broken op (hopefully).

Watch this shit.

BD use parry spin to block damage + punish for hitting spin block.

But, WL 100% skill ignore parry , you can check it.

Summ also ignore parry, and if he dont, he use pink petals that ignore it.

Sin also ignore.

So, parry spin that is effective against ALL other 7 classes i useless against 3 classes.

So, you use defence spin.

But, defence spin dont punish you for full face.

So, may be its time to change something?

May be BD parry spin OR 8 sec CD block is not so bad concept?

5 minutes ago, AriShadow2 said:

Watch this shit.

BD use parry spin to block damage + punish for hitting spin block.

But, WL 100% skill ignore parry , you can check it.

Summ also ignore parry, and if he dont, he use pink petals that ignore it.

Sin also ignore.

So, parry spin that is effective against ALL other 7 classes i useless against 3 classes.

So, you use defence spin.

But, defence spin dont punish you for full face.

So, may be its time to change something?

May be BD parry spin OR 8 sec CD block is not so bad concept?

Only issue with that is... BM has block? Might as well remove BD and just have BM; then your wish would be granted.

And if you meant 8 cd cooldown parry spin? That would be awful compared to BM 1 sec cd block, KFM 1.3 sec cd counter, SIN invisi decoy, etc.

It might only be good IF BD block 'punishes' enemy 100% of time even though they don't get parried. Otherwise like I said... good players RARELY gets parried. Making it on 8 seconds cooldown then is there a point in using the skill ever?

5 minutes ago, Naisho said:

Only issue with that is... BM has block? Might as well remove BD and just have BM; then your wish would be granted.

And if you meant 8 cd cooldown parry spin? That would be awful compared to BM 1 sec cd block, KFM 1.3 sec cd counter, SIN invisi decoy, etc.

It might only be good IF BD block 'punishes' enemy 100% of time even though they don't get parried. Otherwise like I said... good players RARELY gets 'punished.' Making it on 8 seconds cooldown then is there a point in using the skill ever?

Look at WL.

Block  + parry + if you hit punich you with air launch from 16m and we know WL air gamage.

If you hit BD as WL/summ/sin in spin - you get 0 punish, you can go full PVE DPS them.

Parry spin is good skill.

But, is it fair that one class for hiting spin gets 2 sec stun + air combo, but WL/summ/sin 100% ignore it.

Is it fair?

Archived