Jump to content
Forums

What to do at endgame?


Recommended Posts

I have been playing for one week and the game is really good but in the last year seems like everything change a lot and I'm not sure what to do when I reach lvl 50.

First I think "o well the endgame is upgrade your hongmoon weapon to the best " but later I know that the best weapon is given by the main quest line, so I'm a little confuse right now what I can do at the end because the "best" soul Shields and accessories seem easy to get as I read.

I'm a pve player mainly and I like to kill bosses for better equip to go against stronger bosses that challenge my power XD.

Link to post
Share on other sites

The weapon you get in the quests has a long way to go to be fully upgraded.  In game, push CTL+i to bring up the upgrade paths.   You can also bring that up by clicking on one of the icons that comes up when you click on your gear.  That will be what you're working on mainly.  It doesn't show your soul shields, gems, mystic badges or soul badges though.  You also need to work on those.  To see how your gear compares to dungeons push P for Character Status and click on the Play Infographic tab on the right.  You'll see AP listed by dungeon and how your gear stacks up. 

 

It sounds like you haven't finished the story yet.  Concentrate on the yellow arrow story quests for the fastest leveling.  You still have a ways to go yet.  :)

Edited by Buzzirk
Link to post
Share on other sites

Wow if you think best soul, soulshields, weapon and accessories are easy ro get please tell me the secret. 

One sacred oil cost beteeen 250 and 350 gold, the need to getvto max soul is  easy 200+

Best soulshields = vt atm good luck getting in a raid if you dont have high enough stats. 

Etc etc etc. 

 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Oh buddy... either someone lied to you when they told you it’s easy to get the best stuff or you met someone deluded which we see here time to time, for whom everything in this game is easy to get but it isn’t... Getting to lvl 50 + HM4 is like tutorial these days so that’s nothing. Also you get Baleful/Seraph from the quest but those are far from the best. Anyway, more you play more you’ll realize how insanely wrong you were when you made this topic lol. So just get to lv 50 and start doing daily dungeons and PvP if you like. That’s all there is to do in this game until you get enough stats to run new dungeons/raids. Have fun!

Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, Gunnird said:

Jejejeje well maybe I was wrong but for that I came here, what is the hard part? Get soul Shields? Or what?

 

You said the best. So getting everything that is best is hard and time consuming and by everything I mean EVERYTHING. Soul shields, weapon, Soul, Pet, accessories. Not to mention the RNG. If it’s on your side you’ve got other people to outbid and then you have to gather materials to upgrade them. It’s not easy. But they made much easier to get decent gear that can get you to 800-850AP and it’ll be even easier after 6th December. 

 

Anyway, before you start your journey to the best. You should start with decent. Your first priority is to get MSP legendary soul shield and your Baleful/Seraph weapon to the max stage and farm for legendary accessories. You should aim for  necklace, belt and bracelet. Don’t bother with ring, get elemental ring from Desolate Tomb. But start upgrading after 6th December because things get much cheaper and easier. After you get all these then you’ll already know what comes next, good luck. 

 

 

Edited by Beleth
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Beleth said:

You said the best. So getting everything that is best is hard and time consuming and by everything I mean EVERYTHING. Soul shields, weapon, Soul, Pet, accessories. Not to mention the RNG. If it’s on your side you’ve got other people to outbid and then you have to gather materials to upgrade them. It’s not easy. But they made much easier to get decent gear that can get you to 800-850AP and it’ll be even easier after 6th December. 

 

Anyway, before you start your journey to the best. You should start with decent. Your first priority is to get MSP legendary soul shield and your Baleful/Seraph weapon to the max stage and farm for legendary accessories. You should aim for  necklace, belt and bracelet. Don’t bother with ring, get elemental ring from Desolate Tomb. But start upgrading after 6th December because things get much cheaper and easier. After you get all these then you’ll already know what comes next, good luck. 

 

 

Sorry one little questions what's is RNG and MSP?and there is any guide which accessories get and where? And what about the soul shield? Which are the decent and the best?

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Gunnird said:

Sorry one little questions what's is RNG and MSP?and there is any guide which accessories get and where? And what about the soul shield? Which are the decent and the best?

 

RNG - Random Number Generation.

 

To make it easy to understand, it’s your luck in the game. You might run one dungeon 100 times and never see legendary accessory but someone might run it once and get it on the first try. It’s random and very unfair sometimes... 

 

MSP - Midnight  Skypetal Plains 

 

It’s a 12 man dungeon and you get your first decent Soul shields from there. Like I said. Decent Soul shields are from MSP, good ones are from Black Tower also 12 man dungeon and the best ones drop from Vortex Temple, the endgame dungeon. 

 

As for accessories, you get legendary necklace from Desolate Tomb. Legendary belt from Naryu Foundry and legendary bracelet from Naryu Sanctum. 

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Never trust the Ncsoft Staff, upgrade all equipment u can fast when is released or 2months maximum (after that becomes cheaper and u loss materials, time,effort...)
w8 for players info, check this forum & reddit, create all alters on same account u can also create extra accounts (new comers allways get BIG rewards and u can earn some ez money / items) be patient, rly patient and dont forget, never trust ncsoft staff, twitter, forums, twitch ect.

 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Gunnird said:

I have been playing for one week and the game is really good but in the last year seems like everything change a lot and I'm not sure what to do when I reach lvl 50.

First I think "o well the endgame is upgrade your hongmoon weapon to the best " but later I know that the best weapon is given by the main quest line, so I'm a little confuse right now what I can do at the end because the "best" soul Shields and accessories seem easy to get as I read.

I'm a pve player mainly and I like to kill bosses for better equip to go against stronger bosses that challenge my power XD.

So let me get this straight...

You have only been playing a week and you think once you hit 50, it's a cake walk?

l

o

l

 

Let's just say. Once you hit 50, that's when the game actually begins and you have a long way to go.

Things you will need on this journey?

Knowledge

Patience

And tons of Gold.

 

I wish you luck!

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Beleth said:

RNG - Random Number Generation.

 

To make it easy to understand, it’s your luck in the game. You might run one dungeon 100 times and never see legendary accessory but someone might run it once and get it on the first try. It’s random and very unfair sometimes... 

 

MSP - Midnight  Skypetal Plains 

 

It’s a 12 man dungeon and you get your first decent Soul shields from there. Like I said. Decent Soul shields are from MSP, good ones are from Black Tower also 12 man dungeon and the best ones drop from Vortex Temple, the endgame dungeon. 

 

As for accessories, you get legendary necklace from Desolate Tomb. Legendary belt from Naryu Foundry and legendary bracelet from Naryu Sanctum. 

 

 

just to not confuse him since he is new

Black Tower is Skybreak Spire and Vortex Temple is Temple of Eluvium, I know one of the reasons people call it BT rather than SS is due to SS having alot of uses ingame already such as soulshield, soulstone and the backstep (double tap S) same goes for VT rather ToE which Tomb of Exile has already claimed.

Edited by Ygnizem
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, Doctor Fumbles said:

As a person who just got to act 8 chapter 1, what do I do from here on then? Everyone is asking for 900+ for MSP, so my question is what dungeons do I do for a fresh 50?

People only ask for that amount of ap if they are doing up to stage 6. You should easily be able to get in for stages 1-3. Besides msp you should do soguns and shattered masts for pinnacle accessories, stock up on upgrade materials but wait until dec 6 to upgrade your wep since costs will be reduced. You can also go to celestial basin and start farming peaches. Make sure you press "P" and distribute your points if you haven't already. Another thing you can do if you haven't been doing so already is crafting the items needed to make thanksgiving boxes and sell them since this will net you some gold. For more gold, do purple train which is basically running all purple dungeons up to the point where you meet the requirements for it so make sure you have enough ap for that dungeon and make sure to do daily challenge every day. Start running DKV also which you can do once every week.

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, SalemK said:

People only ask for that amount of ap if they are doing up to stage 6. You should easily be able to get in for stages 1-3. Besides msp you should do soguns and shattered masts for pinnacle accessories, stock up on upgrade materials but wait until dec 6 to upgrade your wep since costs will be reduced. You can also go to celestial basin and start farming peaches. Make sure you press "P" and distribute your points if you haven't already. Another thing you can do if you haven't been doing so already is crafting the items needed to make thanksgiving boxes and sell them since this will net you some gold. For more gold, do purple train which is basically running all purple dungeons up to the point where you meet the requirements for it so make sure you have enough ap for that dungeon and make sure to do daily challenge every day. Start running DKV also which you can do once every week.

Ok. I think I might wait for the MSP one since the patch will give the SS to me for free. I can start soguns and shattered masts though for pinnacle. I can also peach farm. Isn't DKV a raid, so shouldn't my AP be higher to actually do it?

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Doctor Fumbles said:

Ok. I think I might wait for the MSP one since the patch will give the SS to me for free. I can start soguns and shattered masts though for pinnacle. I can also peach farm. Isn't DKV a raid, so shouldn't my AP be higher to actually do it?

DKV doesnt require specific AP, just be sure to know the mechanics of the boss fight and should be easy even with 700ap

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...