Please ADD some Celestial Basin Frenzy Hours.

iokunn

A lot of things have Frenzy Hours like SSP, MSP, 6v6 and even that tropical thing and Duku (i dont even know the boss name) have Frenzy hours and Celestial Basin which is the best place to get upgrading materials doesnt have /tears.

Is is the best and most populated place in the entire game and you forgot to adds some hours for the players so they can farm peaches a bit faster /shy It doesn't have to be the bosses just add some extra peaches in the quests or something please.

It would be very helpful for new players and old players to give them some peak or frenzy hours so they can get peaches faster resulting in faster progression as well because not everyone have premium account level 10 and clan with more than 80% ranking, most of the players have to deal with quest with 100-200 peaches (included the clan rank bonus).

Please think about it ^_^

And ecaxtly that is the reason they do not have frenzy hours, because its the most populated and everyone would get all materials needed super fast which would make them finish everything much faster which isnt what a game publisher wants.

Imo, its fine the way it is, just make sure you always have 10k peaches left spare since apparently then you get the quests which give you 400+ per completion more often than before that.

Considering how tedious it is to farm peaches, frenzy hours would be a nice quality of life change. But since it implies making our progression easier and less annoying, NCSoft won't consider any of this. Just like they removed upgrade materials from vendor.

I honestly dont see the point of frenzy hours in basin, you already get quests that give you 1,5 - 2k peaches per completion and it goes pretty fast.

If they made farming peaches easier everyone would be running in finished gear and people would just sit there without anything to do.

dear OP, why don't you ask for what you really want: instant everything NAO FREEE

those attacks every 40 minutes are your frenzy, especially the pink t-rex ride, wheeeee heh.

u get some bonus peach quests, some good like 500peaches for killing 5 special trash mobs which takes a minute

the basin is great just the way it is.

I have over 400 moonxtals and 70+ aransu's, 1.5k sacs, 1k SS (cuz I used some) 300+ elysians, almost 600 voids and several million XP every day

Archived