Fire Gunner DPS Gear (not Burst) compared to Shadow?

Citron

I'm a low level Gunner (810AP, no badges). I love Gunner but i still don't know which path to take.

I'm asking this cause i don't really like Shadow playstyle, it lacks AOE clear (trash clearing / Peach farming) and the feeling of the class is not that great.

On the other hand, i don't really like the idea of TAB Fire build reliance, aka once you used it or if you screw its usage (take a Boss CC)  your dmg drops dramatically

So i was wondering, late game speaking with full Raven / BT-VT SS / Bracelet, Mystic & Soul badges (that i will surely never reach)

1. What would you think of going Dragon Bracelet (proc on Triple Shot) + Holy Fire (increase Triple Shot %proc) so you're basically H24 under Dragon Buff ? whereas on Tiger you're basically buffed 40% of the time (18s buff, Scorch Earth CD 45s) ?

2. How do you think it would compare to Shadow Gunner DPS ?

3. Is Shadow Gunner AOE clearing really that bad ?

Cheers

On the question of going Dragon bracelet, don't.  Go tiger and switch your scorched earth to bull rush.  It has a 30 second cool down (24 second cool down if you farm up a royal Zen bean for the hongmoon version) so it allows you to keep your tiger buff up most of the time.  You won't have to switch it back to scorched earth until you get your VT mystic badge and by then you'll likely have your 3 piece VT SS set which reduces the cool down of scorched earth.  Combine that with the faster resets you get with raven and dawn/rift weapons and you'll still have it up pretty much 100% of the time.

Archived