Forums

U.S Server Population

yly221

It's a dying game i know, but you guys might as well just merge the two U.S server into one server only. the population on Yura is low and i been on 7 days a week for a couple week putting in almost 6-8 hrs a day and even on the weekend, there is not that many people. Cross-server dungeon? no one barely do those no more besides from end game dungeon that end game geared people run every day. I can see low level and under gear people will have a hard time trying to get gear up. Not to mention the "blue" side quest give crap EXP and once you're done with the Yellow main story campaign quest all you do is run dungeons, but as i mention before no one do dungeons no more besides from end game dungeons and geared people who dont want under geared people to run with, so they will never be gear without P2W or "Pay to Progress". Currency Exchange in game with NC Coins so you can buy the over priced stuff in auction house to progress your gear because population are low and only high end geared people run end game dungeon and or no one is running the dungeon you need to progress. Sooner or later, they will move on to other games due to lack of progression and or lack of server population. Some people play online games and like the high population servers maybe because to social or high population makes it easier to buy things you need from other players. Maybe Cross-server dungeon should also include EU server in the future.

I myself LFP dungeons from frozen fang lair to sogun's lament and it doesnt take ages to get a group running on those.

gearing up is way easier now and will be more easier on the next update. as for the repeated dungeons runs.... isnt mostly all the MMOs are like that?

yes, its pretty low. I only came back to play this game in the mean time while waiting for Bless online to come out next year. This game is more of a dungeon instances game then an Open world games and dungeon is all you do at end game if you want EXP especially the Hongmoon EXP charm drop in dungeon besides the yellow quest, the only quest you can depend on to give you leveled when you reach Hongmoon. Also, if i remember correctly, some of the Yellow story quest required you to run dungeons, so i can see how low level will struggled. Even i struggle at the Orange quest line to go fight arasnu and khanda dungeon which you cannot solo it and it is not in Cross-dungeon, so you are stuck at finding people on your low population server to help you so tough luck if your attack Power is low and or trying to find people.

7 minutes ago, Revlon said:

yes, its pretty low. I only came back to play this game in the mean time while waiting for Bless online to come out next year. This game is more of a dungeon instances game then an Open world games and dungeon is all you do at end game if you want EXP especially the Hongmoon EXP charm drop in dungeon besides the yellow quest, the only quest you can depend on to give you leveled when you reach Hongmoon. Also, if i remember correctly, some of the Yellow story quest required you to run dungeons, so i can see how low level will struggled. Even i struggle at the Orange quest line to go fight arasnu and khanda dungeon which you cannot solo it and it is not in Cross-dungeon, so you are stuck at finding people on your low population server to help you so tough luck if your attack Power is low and or trying to find people.

orange quest are for unlocking raid dungeons and dungeons required for story have their solo versions, if you are having trouble with that, you are doing something wrong.

39 minutes ago, Ygnizem said:

orange quest are for unlocking raid dungeons and dungeons required for story have their solo versions, if you are having trouble with that, you are doing something wrong.

when i see people looking for people to join their party they want 900+ Attack power and some even want 1K. i dont even have 900 Attack Power and trying to fill a 12 player party takes longer if the population on the server is to low since not everyone want to dungeon and stuff or do that specific dungeon, so trying to find people who wants to do the dungeon takes too long. Have players who joined and just look at peoples Attack Power and then quit the party because our attack power is to low. They should make it so raid can be on Cross-Server.

15 minutes ago, Revlon said:

when i see people looking for people to join their party they want 900+ Attack power and some even want 1K. i dont even have 900 Attack Power and trying to fill a 12 player party takes longer if the population on the server is to low since not everyone want to dungeon and stuff or do that specific dungeon, so trying to find people who wants to do the dungeon takes too long. Have players who joined and just look at peoples Attack Power and then quit the party because our attack power is to low. They should make it so raid can be on Cross-Server.

Skybreak Spire and Temple of Eluvium isnt just an ordinary raid where anyone can join, people ask for 900+ on those for actual chance to clear it even so people still struggle for it. Dawn of Khanda Vihar and Fallen Aransu School doesn't really need specific AP for it, as long as everyone knows the mechanics of the boss fight even700ap can clear it if done correctly. People run DKV and FAS right after maintenance. Just shout "DKV apply on me" on region chat and you will be swarmed with applications before you can even say "full".

PS. Raids are weekly quest so people do em after maintenance (weekly reset) and a day after. Trying to form a party for those raids days after it will take longer to fill up.

Welp, not sure if I count. But I am a new player and do enjoy the game. I have seen some new players to. In most MMO RPG reviews or top whatever, B&S is often stated. And here I am. Not like the grind scares me I come from World of Tanks / World of Tanks and did sveral MMO original launch back in the early 2000's.

However I can see how worrysome it can be to have a lower population. At this points it's mostly community efforts that has to keep newer player around and make them welcomed.

I do personally find the chats to be nice, so far.

4 hours ago, yly221 said:

It's a dying game i know, but you guys might as well just merge the two U.S server into one server only. the population on Yura is low and i been on 7 days a week for a couple week putting in almost 6-8 hrs a day and even on the weekend, there is not that many people. Cross-server dungeon? no one barely do those no more besides from end game dungeon that end game geared people run every day. I can see low level and under gear people will have a hard time trying to get gear up. Not to mention the "blue" side quest give crap EXP and once you're done with the Yellow main story campaign quest all you do is run dungeons, but as i mention before no one do dungeons no more besides from end game dungeons and geared people who dont want under geared people to run with, so they will never be gear without P2W or "Pay to Progress". Currency Exchange in game with NC Coins so you can buy the over priced stuff in auction house to progress your gear because population are low and only high end geared people run end game dungeon and or no one is running the dungeon you need to progress. Sooner or later, they will move on to other games due to lack of progression and or lack of server population. Some people play online games and like the high population servers maybe because to social or high population makes it easier to buy things you need from other players. Maybe Cross-server dungeon should also include EU server in the future.

Considering that you're posting this 4 hours ago people in NA still sleeping (most of em), so you can't really say that the population in the server is low. 

What time are you playing? Considering you were up 6 hours ago suggest you either play in a time zone outside the US are a complete night owl and run when most people on NA are alseep. Cause even for the east coast this would have been posted at 5 am.. not many are still on as that is 2 am for the west coast. 

Also posting this right around major holidays.. yeah you aren't going to see many people. Most were either A) in the final few weeks of college before the major holiday break and now people are out with families. Any MMO if you play on a NA server is going to be more dead from October thru Jan.. 

Archived