Sign in to follow this  
Godravage

Raven or Baleful?

I am a level hongmoon 11 BM who has reached Baleful10. Now I have to make a choice. Should I continue on the baleful track or switch to Raven? Dawnforged and Seraph are also an option. I have heard I should proceed to baleful 11 or 12 then switch to Raven bc it would save me materials. I want some advice before I proceed. Thanks!

9 minutes ago, Godravage said:

I am a level hongmoon 11 BM who has reached Baleful10. Now I have to make a choice. Should I continue on the baleful track or switch to Raven? Dawnforged and Seraph are also an option. I have heard I should proceed to baleful 11 or 12 then switch to Raven bc it would save me materials. I want some advice before I proceed. Thanks!

You proceed going to Baleful - Stage 12 and then you go to Dawnforge - Stage 3 and continue going till Dawnforge - Stage 6, and only then you switch to Raven - Stage 6. If you want to save huge amount of Gold and Materials.

Edited by SayhaSeer

If you're in a hurry you go to dawnforge 6 and then over, if you are happy with being in the low 1K and not in a super huge hurry go bale 12-raven 3