Unrefined Dragon/Tiger Bracelet

Chitanda

13 minutes ago, Fieryfly said:

I was told.. I do not need to farm the item from tower any more.. the bracelet comes from NS.. if you happen to bid win the opposite one you need simply open up dragon express and exchange for the one you want

nope if you get the opposite you have to get it to stage 10 and get the opposite bracelet from mushin 16-20 to convert it

10 hours ago, Chitanda said:

Do these items really drop from F16-F19?! I'm almost on my 100th run and still just getting beads all the time. I really need unrefined bracelet so I can swap my Tiger 10 to Dragon 10.

i got 4 bracelets in 15 runs i did today.....

2 hours ago, caioc2 said:

I got 5 in one run, 1 each floor today, pretty lucky.

Joke aside, it drops from 16-19, but its pretty rare, dont give up.

lol but i am actually serious...i salvage them for the extra payer beads, they arent as hard to get , also doesnt matter which one you drop you can always exchange it for the other.

50 minutes ago, Grimoir said:

lol but i am actually serious...i salvage them for the extra payer beads, they arent as hard to get , also doesnt matter which one you drop you can always exchange it for the other.

I think you are the only person so far that can say they have seen that many drop. I've run all those floors a billion times it feels like and i have NEVER seen one. 

20 hours ago, DirectorTseng said:

I think you are the only person so far that can say they have seen that many drop. I've run all those floors a billion times it feels like and i have NEVER seen one. 

the funny trhing is they all dropped from floors 16-19 i never saw it drop yet from floor 20 lol

Archived