Forums

Black Friday Blade & Soul...

Takemikazuchi

I bought the 30%-discounted makeover bundle cuz I want to change appearance and name of one of my character, and this gives me a chance to do that.

Aside from that, everything else is so lame:

-North Star bundle: missing the earmuff. People are going to enrage whether NCWest sells the earmuff separably, or in another full priced North Star bundle during X-mas sales.

-Premium Bundle: basically just a 90-day pack + an outfit. It is not a super good outfit either. If you want to include outfits in a bundle and hope it will be sold, better to hire someone with eyes that can tell what is pretty and what is not. I believe Samurai outfit causes a good decline on 1-year premiumship sales, simply cuz how ugly it is.

-Cyber Monday's gem powder sales: just an attempt to drain people's wallet to prepare for the upcoming Glided gem.

I never see such a disappointing Black Friday sales before.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

what makes this utterly disappointing is the fact that these are digital sales.  Program codes, and not even legit "can hold it in your hand" goods.  They can sell things for 1 dollar to 100 dollars and it will still be profit.  Nobody is making in game items, just programming it.  These digital "sales" should be the deepest discounts in all of black friday shopping (as real black friday shopping consist of hold in your hand actual items)

23 hours ago, wreckless said:

what makes this utterly disappointing is the fact that these are digital sales.  Program codes, and not even legit "can hold it in your hand" goods.  They can sell things for 1 dollar to 100 dollars and it will still be profit.  Nobody is making in game items, just programming it.  These digital "sales" should be the deepest discounts in all of black friday shopping (as real black friday shopping consist of hold in your hand actual items)

It's called greed :P.

There were lots of sales, hosting companies that offer up to 70% discount on an annual subscription, fashion stores that gave 40% + 50% shipping discount worldwide, game store that sold their stuff cheaper than ever (not the newest goodies but that is understandable) and so much more.  

And team greedlust came with some lousy discounts on digital items (absurd).

17 minutes ago, XR said:

So any word on the North Star Earmuffs and if they are being sent out to people who did purchase the bundle?

Or is this going to end up being a separate sale later on?

Don't know where I saw it at but someone already posted a screenshot asking about it and they said the bundle is working as intended. So the earmuffs will not be getting sent out since it was intentional for them not to be sold in the bundle lol

22 minutes ago, XR said:

So any word on the North Star Earmuffs and if they are being sent out to people who did purchase the bundle?

Or is this going to end up being a separate sale later on?

You can view them currently in-game

embed_costume_north_star_LynF.jpg

@Liinxy @Cyan

You can view any outfit or cosmetic in the game in Wardrobe. No clue if they'll be in the store separately from the outfit. From what the staff said, they didn't intend to sell the earmuffs with the outfit. Kinda dumb since they posted the entire outfit set on the website but yup lmao

25 minutes ago, SalemK said:

Don't know where I saw it at but someone already posted a screenshot asking about it and they said the bundle is working as intended. So the earmuffs will not be getting sent out since it was intentional for them not to be sold in the bundle lol

20 minutes ago, xInikox said:

You can view any outfit or cosmetic in the game in Wardrobe. No clue if they'll be in the store separately from the outfit. From what the staff said, they didn't intend to sell the earmuffs with the outfit. Kinda dumb since they posted the entire outfit set on the website but yup lmao

Well, That kind of sucks but what can you do? :(

Just picked this up

hmW3Qrc.jpg

Should keep me entertained for a little bit

Archived