Black Friday Blade & Soul...

Takemikazuchi

So: 

The title is self explanatory but I'll expand. 

Have you seen this year's Black Friday Sale?

If you haven't, here you go: 

1st Sale

https://imgur.com/B8EUAPz

2nd Sale

https://imgur.com/VJsMSOG

3rd Sale

https://imgur.com/rd0No9V

You want more items? better discounts? Too bad. That's is it for this year's mini, chibi Black Friday`.

Seriously though, the main issue aren't the items themselves but also the discount %. 

This isn't a Black Friday sale at all, is just a regular sale.

The whole concept of Black Friday is as follows:

https://blackfriday.com/pages/black-friday-history

So there we have it!

Hope you have a great winter holiday,

From your friendly neighborhood Blade Master,

Takemikazuchi

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I know so many people who were excited about it because they made a big deal about the announcement and every last one of them is very disappointed in it.  I remembered last year's "sale" and didn't get my hopes up.  This "sale" is made of crushed dreams.

NCSoft be like:

-Save of up to 30% on account services

-Cosmetics bundle deal

-Premium Membership special offer

-And more!

30% discount, but only on the ones in the bundle.
Cosmetics bundle is missing the head adornment (kek)

Premium membership only threw in 1 free outfit if you purchase 90 days.

And more? Nope. That's it, folks!

November 17, 2017 | Announcement

Black Friday Sale Preview

We’re preparing some big discounts and special bundles for the Black Friday weekend.

We’re getting into the holiday spirit and providing some deep discounts and special limited-time deals. We’ll have the full sale details on November 24—this is just an early teaser!

You’ll have a great reason to give thanks when we showcase our selection of specially themed bundles during this special Black Friday sales event for Blade and Soul.  Some of the special deals to look out for during this sales event will include:

Save of up to 30% on account services

Cosmetics bundle deal

Premium Membership special offer

And more!

...................or so they said.

7 minutes ago, Meredi said:

And more? Nope. That's it, folks!

But `And More!? ..... where exactly!

Thanks for posting this. The prices are seriously too much for all of that junk that I already have, and the only thing appealing to me is the 2nd one because of the amount of outfit stamps which I only EVER use on events with outfits, etc.. Thankfully, with the Revelry Set "box" from the wheel, you can just straight up mail it to alts for gold, but other than that, the two vouchers would be handy, but just icing on the cake. A cake that is too overrated and over-priced for my tastes.

I was expecting a lot of returning outfits and other cosmetics at lower-than-usual prices, but instead, their Black Friday is just more NCoin extortion.

Nope, I'm not spending anything on this Hongmoon Store "event", this time around. They got too much of my money with what's going on right now, with their dumb RNG boxes.

EDIT: I lied... I ended up getting the silly X-Mas outfit bundle because I was curious about one thing that I never thought of before: "What would the special dance from this outfit look like on a Gon male...?". I have that outfit on a Gon female and a Jin female, but never thought about putting it on a Gon male. I sent the axe skin to my destroyer, and the Gon male is a monk - two classes I haven't played yet, only because I mainly play an FM and a WL, but oh, well...

I have to say - the dance looks better on the male characters than the female characters, imo. It just looks like more work was put into their animations. hehe

I suppose $15 USD was an okay price for that, but if I wasn't attached to it on my Jin, I could've just bought the stamps to send it to the other toon. The bundles could use a bit more value to sweeten the deals, because those prices are still a little wacky.

Your Black Friday Sale is a Joke. Can't believe, you even call it Sale.
Where are the "deep discounts" you mentioned?
I miss "the full sale details on November 24" too.
Big announcement and nothing behind it.

Your daily specials are better. Costumes for 499. I thought of something like this.

Last year, or the year before (can't remember exactly), the character alteration vouchers were discounted to 700 Ncoins/Hmcoins. I was planning to buy 3 of them if that was the case this year. I don't need useless items to go with what I want so they can put the bundle for a higher price... on a SALE, lol.  I'll save my money once again. Greed kills, NCsoft.

17 minutes ago, Oasis said:

I was really looking forward to this thinking that they would have a lot of outfits on sale that people actually want. I don't get it, don't they want to make money?

whales already made them reach the margin of this month with the rng boxes xD

6 hours ago, amokk said:

So, the concept is that retailers go from red (loss) to black numbers (profit). That's about it. 

wrong, the earliest and  true meaning of black friday stems from 1951 in which workers would call in sick on the day after thanksgiving in order to have a 4 day weekend(as friday wasn't a given day off by employers)

Source: http://www.techtimes.com/articles/20879/20141125/history-of-black-friday.htm 

49 minutes ago, wreckless said:

wrong, the earliest and  true meaning of black friday stems from 1951 in which workers would call in sick on the day after thanksgiving in order to have a 4 day weekend(as friday wasn't a given day off by employers)

Source: http://www.techtimes.com/articles/20879/20141125/history-of-black-friday.htm 

From a retailer perspective is going from red to black. 

Archived