Outfit Exchange Ticket - A solution to earn outfits from dungeons that no one want to run

Kozuki

There are plenty of dungeons that no one wants to run if it is possible. They are:

-Lv45 and below dungeons.

-Tediously long dungeons: Awakened Necropolis, Gloomross Incursion, Sundered Nexus.

-24-man dungeons: Zaiwei and Twisted Grimhorn, as well as old lv45 24-man dungeons

-Lv45 Musihin's tower.

If you want outfits from these dungeons, it will very painful to go through them, especially when most of them need your RNG luck for an outfit to drop. In case of dungeons with multiple outfit items, your RNG luck needs to be even greater to get the exact piece you want. More hair pulling if there are cat outfit items mixing in.

Since it is a pain to grind and I know some people just prefer to buy them if the option is available. I suggest to add Outfit Exchange Stamp:

-You can use the stamps to exchange for outfit of desire from older contents from achievement vendors/dragon express.

-You need the achievement of first kill/first clear of a dungeon to earn the right to exchange outfit of that dungeon.

-Similar to outfit delivery stamps, the amount of stamps are different depend on what you want to exchange:

+Outfit: 6

+Head/Facial Adornment: 3

+Cat items: 2

-For price, I think 100-150 coin per outfit exchange stamp sounds reasonable. Translated to gold, it is around 50-75g per stamp, thus 300-450g per outfit, 150-225 per adornment, and 100-150g per cat item. 

With this, players can grind gold from other contents to buy the outfits in dungeons they don't want to grind on, and NCWest have something to sell.

other region have all the outfits on most dungeons sold on the outfit NPC (the one that sells faction uniforms) on that area for a few fabrics and having the 10kill achievement on that dungeon. I pretty much like this feature applied to NA/EU.

2 hours ago, Ygnizem said:

other region have all the outfits on most dungeons sold on the outfit NPC (the one that sells faction uniforms) on that area for a few fabrics and having the 10kill achievement on that dungeon. I pretty much like this feature applied to NA/EU.

Yes KR have this system, after 10run you can exhange all costume 3fabric.

5 hours ago, Ygnizem said:

I would love this, made me think of dreadtide lol. I ran it so many times way back then until I just got so sick of the place and stopped running it but never managed to get the outfit to drop. I refuse to go back in the freaking place no matter how fast I can finish it. I believe both the black and red outfit is able to be purchased with the dreadtide tags in Korea.

well not all but the ones from old content such as zaiwei ruins, bloodshade harbor, naryu labyrinth, etc. zaiwei ruins in particular isnt easy to solo for certain classes and nearly noone does it ever since it was removed from daily challenge, same goes for twisted grimhorn. 

Archived